Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Spoiler Thread

I hope new of this reaches Hyuk, I really want to know what he is up to. I enjoyed the chapter and I am happy we can finally move onto something else. Never thought I would want to see the S.U.C. but I do. Hopefully Shioon won't be out of commission for more than a few weeks and I want to see Kwon finally train him.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I hope new of this reaches Hyuk, I really want to know what he is up to. I enjoyed the chapter and I am happy we can finally move onto something else. Never thought I would want to see the S.U.C. but I do. Hopefully Shioon won't be out of commission for more than a few weeks and I want to see Kwon finally train him.
    the news of Shioon dying will definitely reach Hyuk but it will be change like Shioon died in the hands of SUC and as we know Hyuk will start to investigate who's behind SUC

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GOOMOONRYONG View Post
    I actually think that Hyuk will be a key part of the next big arc. With the SUC latest direct attempt to kill Shioon and destroy the Sunwoo ending in failure, I think they will switch to another indirect approach. I suspect the next scheme will be to use Hyuk in order to incite a conflict between the Sunwoo and Chundomoon. Hyuk will probably seek out a meeting with Shioon, given their past relationship possibly even be granted one. Since such a meeting would be dangerous for the SUC they will conspire to kill Hyuk and frame the Sunwoo for his death.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion / 129 Predictions

Great chapter, I fairly enjoyed that i really hoped that shioon did lose as it would have been interesting in what he would have become training with that doctor, Shioon stood his ground to his last breathe and he didn't faint WOW!!! major improvements there lol now that he is so strong hope kwon teaches him his techniques well am sure shioon already knows them that's why he is so fast. I hope shioon recovers fast and goes on a SUC hunt he can't wipe them out easy now maybe the baud guy could be a little bit of trouble but shioon uses his brain a little he could win.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i really want to know if the author will release a chapter next week even on Chuseok? or it will be on break again

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like it too be monthly instead of weekly it will make the chapters better and they will be longer but it will probably go back to being weekly now and will go on as it usually does

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

The Doctor really was a good guy in the end, shiioon used talk to jutsu to persuade him, I really hoped that he went with the doctor, maybe shiioon will seek out the doctor once he heals, he wants to become stronger and the doctor will be his answer as it will build strength between the sunwoo and the doctors clan as well as it will be needed at some point when the 9 arts and the others make a move.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iseemtobelost's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter worth the wait...didnt get much sleep waiting for it all night so my comments might be late.

I have always thought that Shioon was always the missing link in the murin. He was able to get the clan to bond together even the Fat elder agreed that the clan has became united under him. He also made Kwon see Ghost hands in a new light. He is thought to be the hope of the murin by Sera. and now he is gathering allies all over truly a DANGEROUS ELEMENT!!!!

A few things to ask (Speculate):

1. What was(is/will be) Sera-noona role now that the duel has ended? And Doc said he lost?

2. If Gaju was conscious did he hear the part about making him stronger than 9AD will he request that as a requisite for winning the duel and hence both masters will train him to be a BIGGER BEAST than initially thought possible....

3. If Gaju were to fight the captains of SUC right now ... what are his chances of winning?

4. What nickname will Gaju get since we have like "Ghost Hand" "Strongest Second" "9AD"? My choices are either "The Living Zombie" or "The Bloody Dragon" <because he is always bloody after fights>?

One Step Closer

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Iseemtobelost View Post
    3. If Gaju were to fight the captains of SUC right now ... what are his chances of winning?
    at least 50/50 Chance of winning even though Shioon fought with a Grand Master doesn't mean that he can win against SUC captains
    i mean he barely win against the SUC captains and he won by surprise attacks

Shioon needs to learn the very basic of martial arts (GMR teach him techs but not strategies )before he can fight on par or even surpassing the SUC captains

4. What nickname will Gaju get since we have like "Ghost Hand" "Strongest Second" "9AD"? My choices are either "The Living Zombie" or "The Bloody Dragon" <because he is always bloody after fights>?
    Shioon will be called the Undying Gaju hahahaha and

on his Undying Resume
    -- Survive from a bomb explosion
    -- Survive from being beaten to death - we can list all his fights here hahahaha
    -- Survive from being under thousand needle restriction
    -- Survive being hit by Car ---- with Smiling blade
    -- Survive being hit by Chaotic Heaven Destruction Strike
    -- Survive from blood loss
    -- Survive being hit by numerous Murim techs

so yeah UNDYING GAJU is a better nickname hahahahaha

i forgot what manga or anime it was but a character died still standing just like Shioon hmmm...... which one is it ?
    Last edited by kidopitz27; September 13, 2013 at 05:32 AM.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Iseemtobelost's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Shioon will be called the Undying Gaju hahahaha and

on his Undying Resume
    -- Survive from a bomb explosion
    -- Survive from being beaten to death - we can list all his fights here hahahaha
    -- Survive from being under thousand needle restriction
    -- Survive being hit by Car ---- with Smiling blade
    -- Survive being hit by Chaotic Heaven Destruction Strike
    -- Survive from blood loss
    -- Survive being hit by numerous Murim techs

so yeah UNDYING GAJU is a better nickname hahahahaha

i forgot what manga or anime it was but a character died still standing just like Shioon hmmm...... which one is it ?
    hahaha ... nice twist.
    I can totally see that being a SWEET CV. Wonder if he will get hired as a PERMANENT temp CLAN GAJU.
    (is it possible to put it up for voting in the forum...i cant do it)

One Step Closer

Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

1. What was(is/will be) Sera-noona role now that the duel has ended? And Doc said he lost?
    The way I see it, Sera's task might be helping cleaning up the aftermath. The fight may be over and Shioon may well start resting & recovering now, but the goverment may not be so willing to let everything end so easily, and so Sera, who is a shrewd enough for the task, might well end up taking part in the negotiations that will follow here...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner coniurare's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WEERG View Post
    I would like it too be monthly instead of weekly it will make the chapters better and they will be longer but it will probably go back to being weekly now and will go on as it usually does.
    You could wait one month and read 4 chapters at a time. That's what I'll be doing from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    One Piece maybe? Whitebeard died still standing in the war at Marineford.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

the doc still owes him a wish

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member helios_shin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG

Finaly a new chapter !! 63 pages (mangareader) !! oh yeaaaaaaaaaah !!!

31 pages...

Fortunately this chapter was magnificent !!

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

i think Shioon is going to ask the ghostly doctor to heal his mother. since he granted him one request if he win.

but i wonder what shit the four eyes guy is going to do. The idiots are capable of everything, it is even about that as we re-know them
    Last edited by helios_shin; September 13, 2013 at 01:38 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It's back. And I think I might've shed a tear or two. Shioon victorious, and Sunwoo as unwavering as ever. Now what's left is to see what the Doctor has to offer after his defeat.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to see this series back. Still, the chapter was very unimpressive and it's a relieve that this arc is about to end. I hope the author decides to change the plot progression in the next arc(s). I want better - and even - fights without those silly conditions and more importantly less or no Zombie-mode Shioon at all. But seeing the majority of the readers being pleased, I will probably get the short end of the stick in the future.

Edit: A freaking, gorgeous Jinie cover!

New Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast