Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion / 129 Predictions

I would hazard a guess that one of the main purposes of this arc was best illustrated in the following two pages.
    Spoiler show

Spoiler show

Especially when paired with Dr. Shik's concession to the "Sunwoo's incredible Gaju".

One of the reasons that I appreciate these two pages in particular is due to how the implied thought process of the clan members is made apparent. After hearing Elder Kwon's orders for the entire Sunwoo, you can see that they understand the implications of that order, they would be marching to their own deaths in order to take down as much of the Murim world along with them. While they were Elder Kwon's orders the resolution to carry it out without hesitation wasn't realized untill they once again gazed upon the depths of their own Gaju's determination.

Anyone who had been witness to all of the amazing events associated with this incident could in no way consider Shioon insignificant or a puppet Gaju. The Sunwoo Clan alone now understands just who they have as a Gaju, the rest of the Murim world will undoubtedly hear rumors of Sunwoo's Gaju once again which they may find hard to believe, but impossible to ignore.
    Last edited by 4ghost; September 17, 2013 at 05:34 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

this stuff gives me chills, it feels like i felt when Ichigo invaded SS, Shi-Woon Yi's climbin my alltime shounen main character list

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsurou View Post

"Glasses" is misinformed for the same reason everyone is misinformed.

"Glasses" is not misinformed now. u cant say him to b misinformed. we know Shioon have done thing none think he can do but u r forgetting Glasses know what shioon done to other agents and he himself fight with shioon but he still ignore everything. so Glasses" is not misinformed but ignorant fool.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    "Glasses" is not misinformed now. u cant say him to b misinformed. we know Shioon have done thing none think he can do but u r forgetting Glasses know what shioon done to other agents and he himself fight with shioon but he still ignore everything. so Glasses" is not misinformed but ignorant fool.
    Ignorance is a bliss ... His ignorance is the reason that he is still not terrified and was calling Sunwoo's determination as bluff.... Ignorance is serving him the purpose to stand his ground stilll ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Ignorance is a bliss ... His ignorance is the reason that he is still not terrified and was calling Sunwoo's determination as bluff.... Ignorance is serving him the purpose to stand his ground stilll ...
    Isn't it Ironic? Shioon's spirits and determination are God levels, Glasses should be known for his God level Ignorance......worldwide
    Last edited by bighawke5; September 19, 2013 at 11:10 AM.

New Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6