Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 129 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Breaker The Breaker : New Waves 129 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of The Breaker: New Waves.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member megaman2290's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 129 Spoiler Thread

Cover art for next chapter: http://blog.naver.com/tdstudio/100196187561

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by megaman2290 View Post
    It looks like it's the cover for volume 8.

So no new chapter this week? And 22 pages next week?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    It looks like it's the cover for volume 8.

So no new chapter this week? And 22 pages next week?
    I think it will be released this Sunday... since in this link http://cartoon.media.daum.net/event/view/4767 there is 9월 22일 (sept 22) and below that, the breaker's image of lone wolf...
    I can be wrong because I'm just guessing, but still... it really looks like that way to me.
    If anyone can enlighten us please do.
    Last edited by [ki{kk}o]; September 17, 2013 at 11:24 AM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

PJH posted a sketch of the cover for vol 8. says it's been too long since vol 7 came out back in April. after everything gets done, he figures end of the month for vol 8 to go on sale. PJH goes on to say he's been too lazy; right now the serials come to about 14 volumes' worth of material, so only half have gone to the publisher. he'd like to have vol 9 done soon.

PJH adds that this weekend is Chuseok (the harvest festival, equivalent to the american thanksgiving holiday, which is a lot longer this year -- 5 days including the weekend, i believe). but he'll only participate in the formalities and come back to the studio to work on breaker with one assistant who hasn't gone back to his hometown. he figures ~22pp for this week's chapter.

this is from a-team
    Last edited by shakes12; September 17, 2013 at 07:43 PM.

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member xbreak's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
    PJH adds that this weekend is Chuseok (the harvest festival, equivalent to the american thanksgiving holiday, which is a lot longer this year -- 5 days including the weekend, i believe). but he'll only participate in the formalities and come back to the studio to work on breaker with one assistant who hasn't gone back to his hometown. he figures ~22pp for this week's chapter.
    The full team usually draws 16 pages from Monday to Friday. And the artist is telling us in his blog, that he got the script late. And it has 22 pages. And he has only one assistant.

So if we are lucky the next chapter will be released Friday next week on time. That's how i understand the artist. But since i am relying on a machine translation i could be wrong.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xbreak View Post
    The full team usually draws 16 pages from Monday to Friday. And the artist is telling us in his blog, that he got the script late. And it has 22 pages. And he has only one assistant.

So if we are lucky the next chapter will be released Friday next week on time. That's how i understand the artist. But since i am relying on a machine translation i could be wrong.
    He has received the script on Monday, that not late at all, most of the time he received it on Tuesday And he has released most of the chapters up to now with only one assistant so that shouldn't be that much of a problem either

What shakes12 has posted is a summary from the blog post done by A-Team translator.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nobody mentioning its out? It was epic but felt short.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I wasn't expecting it out. That is amazing. It was epic. I would of liked to have seen glasses imbecile draw blood from biting his lip.

What will the translation reveal. I have to get on some of this Korean.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Fastest translation eva? Maybe.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon is like "Lolwut, did I really just hear you say that? Bitch, please."

He is turning into some kind of cross between Goom and Unwol, at least going by personality.
    Last edited by Bludvein; September 19, 2013 at 08:17 PM.

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by halfcrzy View Post
    Fastest translation eva? Maybe.
    yeah, seriously I can't remember there being a release this fast (it's hard to imagine), but I'm happy this happened on the week when I had my birthday...

Additionaly what made me even more happier was that this event has finaly come to a closure, and we can finally go on. If you ask me the story started dragging itself towards the end, although it was neither slow nor fast peaced, when I stalled the story a few weeks ago, and right now read a few chapters in a pack !!!
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also is Sera helping Shioon into the helicopter in the last panel you see him.

Because you see here in the helicopter and then the seats empty at the least the way I see it.

Man glasses is becoming Smug Face just as =@#$ing arrogant. After getting put in place it seem he will use his gun on a murim.

Was kinda hoping Shioon told them didn't you say the Sunwoo clan was a pack of rats and have Kwon literally break every bone in his body to have glasses in sever pain but not near death I think a grandmaster can do that,

New Reply
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast