Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 128 Discussion / 129 Predictions

I'd forgotten that New Waves was back this week, actually.

A lot of talking and Shioon pulling out needles. Next week will see Shioon back in the hospital. Moving on...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

well a-team's translation clear things up for me i thought that Shioon is thanking Elder Kwon for saving his life which is weird because in Mangacow's translation doesn't include a name while A-Team include Elder Jeon's name that clear things up for me

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i don't know if it has been mention but do you guys hope jin sang suk stayed and train shiwoon it serve no purpose if he was introduce and left without contributing in helping shioon grow as a fighter
    Last edited by mup; September 16, 2013 at 05:32 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shakes12's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

does anyone know what this means http://cartoon.media.daum.net/event/view/4767

My Compass is on the Fritzz

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shakes12 View Post
    does anyone know what this means http://cartoon.media.daum.net/event/view/4767
    i think it's for the Chuseok a 3 day holiday in Korea in Sept 19 Thursday - Saturday?

(weird because in the wikepedia Chuseok is where Koreans pay respect to their ancestors by going back to their graves in the province so does that mean that the author will do the same and have a break again?)

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member [ki{kk}o]'s Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that will be out in Sunday Sept 22... so just a little delayed... well.. that's my hope :°D

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They took a break on the holiday the year before last can't remember about last year. But since they just took a one month break they probably won't take a break, hopefully.

Well before Shik leaves he is going to heal Shioon since he was headed towards him. However, I wonder if Shioon will ask his request, if so I see it to heal his mother or maybe be allies of the Sunwoo clan or at least not enemies. Also he may not because Shik treated Shioon like a proper clan head so he may just thank the elder for being a honorable murim and leave. (Is honorable murim a oxymoron?)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nanoclarkology's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll be honest. The wait wasn't worth it. Glad it's back at least this week.

So Shiwoon won technicality or not we knew that is what was going to happen. He stood no chance against a master like Kwon, Shik, GMR, etc. Shoot the only true reason that he did so good against Dokhengrang is because of BOT and the extreme loss of Elder Jeon.

Shiwoon is going to have Shik and the Hong-in Clinic swear allegiance to Sunwoo. Use via Sera the extensive network he is building around him. Once word gets out that two of the top 10 in the Murim-in are in obeisance to Shiwoon, smug faced shit eating bastard is going to make a move.

Shiwoon is going to go through many tests and new training. We will see him sparing against Ha-ill and Gyum-bum. In about 10 chapters SUC will move and Shiwoon will be challenging the elders in matches.

This is gonna be good. He needs to stop bleeding so much.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only complaint I had about the chapter is.

Why in the fu*@#$^ hell is the Glasses S.O.B. still alive.

He beat the spec ops squad, would of beaten him if the elder didn't interfere, #%@$, and even got
    the elder to admit to defeat.
    And he still has the fu$#%$@ nerve to say this.

Insignificant WTF.

I want this douche to die more than Smug Face and that is saying alot because I didn't think I could hate anyone more than Smug Face.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; September 15, 2013 at 07:08 PM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

there is a difference in Glasses Dude and Smug Face

Glasses Dude is mis-informed that means he think that those awesome feats that the Elder showed are nothing he even said that Elder Kwon jumped from the helicopter without a parachute Glasses Dude thinks that Elder Kwon's bones was broken after the jump, and also Glasses Dude is a more like a patriotic guy he wants to eliminate Shioon because he is a big threat to the Normal World and the Murim World without knowing what Shioon can do to the Murim World
    ----- We also don't know why the government want Sunwoo's Gaju to follow them maybe they already foresaw what will gonna happen if BFD and The Five land to korea to wreck havok to the government and the murim world

Smug face on the other hand is what i call an Ignorant bastard - he only thinks about his superiority in other people and thinks that he can own or kill anyone with just a swing of his hands and also he hates competition and just ignore the warnings of mustache butler and got pawned really bad by Elder Kwon and Smug Face is greedy about power he thinks that if he help BFD and the Five make Sunwoo and MMA go fight each other he thinks that BFD and the Five will give him the whole korea after the big event (what i really think is SMug face will be killed by BFD or Sosul )

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Asvard's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?b...tTypeCall=true next chaper will be with 22pages ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

Glasses Dude is mis-informed that means he think that those awesome feats that the Elder showed are nothing he even said that Elder Kwon jumped from the helicopter without a parachute Glasses Dude thinks that Elder Kwon's bones was broken after the jump, and also Glasses Dude is a more like a patriotic guy he wants to eliminate Shioon because he is a big threat to the Normal World and the Murim World without knowing what Shioon can do to the Murim World
    ----- We also don't know why the government want Sunwoo's Gaju to follow them maybe they already foresaw what will gonna happen if BFD and The Five land to korea to wreck havok to the government and the murim world

Smug face on the other hand is what i call an Ignorant bastard - he only thinks about his superiority in other people and thinks that he can own or kill anyone with just a swing of his hands and also he hates competition and just ignore the warnings of mustache butler and got pawned really bad by Elder Kwon and Smug Face is greedy about power he thinks that if he help BFD and the Five make Sunwoo and MMA go fight each other he thinks that BFD and the Five will give him the whole korea after the big event (what i really think is SMug face will be killed by BFD or Sosul )
    u r wrong u say Glasses Dude is mis-informed and Smug face just ignore the warnings they r difference
    its wrong Glasses Dude is not mis-informed every thing happen there he saw with his own eyes even then he ignore every thing after his fight Smug face know kwon is powerful
    also about patriotic guy he is not he do every thing what he think is right not what good for Korea .

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mup's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireRogue View Post
    The only complaint I had about the chapter is.

Why in the fu*@#$^ hell is the Glasses S.O.B. still alive.

He beat the spec ops squad, would of beaten him if the elder didn't interfere, #%@$, and even got
    the elder to admit to defeat.
    And he still has the fu$#%$@ nerve to say this.

Insignificant WTF.

I want this douche to die more than Smug Face and that is saying alot because I didn't think I could hate anyone more than Smug Face.
    or a mix of both ignorance and jealousy

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanoclarkology View Post
    This is gonna be good. He needs to stop bleeding so much.
    Don't be too demanding. We just got over the fainting thing not too long ago.

One problem at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

This is a very good character analysis kidopitz. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by suraj5898 View Post
    u r wrong u say Glasses Dude is mis-informed and Smug face just ignore the warnings they r difference
    its wrong Glasses Dude is not mis-informed every thing happen there he saw with his own eyes even then he ignore every thing after his fight Smug face know kwon is powerful
    also about patriotic guy he is not he do every thing what he think is right not what good for Korea .
    "Glasses" is misinformed for the same reason everyone is misinformed.

Nobody has accepted Shioon as a legitimate Murim-in this entire manwha, except a very small number of people that he has proven himself to. This was not as big an issue in the first part, because he was viewed as GMR's disciple and he helped shake the entire world of Murim. But after that, he had a broken ki center, and everyone has believed for a long time now that he is just a weak little puppet. It is understandable for "Glasses" to be so stubborn, because everyone has been that way. That is the type of character Shioon is--the underdog. Everyone doubts until he blasts his way to the top, impossibly doing impossible things.

And yes, as kidopitz said, this man is not a Murim-in. He is a government official. It is his job not to be an honorable warrior, but to be a politician. That is why he views Shioon as a threat. Shioon is a threat, for many reasons. Him saying this, now, for the first time, means that he accepts Shioon as a legitimate Gaju. The entire Murim will accept Shioon after this island arc gets out. And it will. Rumours spread.

New Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast