Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beelzebub Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beelzebub Chapter 216 Discussion/217 Predictions

I wonder if Fuji and Takamiya even attended Ishiyama at all. If they were there when Oga was around, wouldn't they be more than capable enough to take over Ishiyama considering they both are stronger than Oga?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Mayotte
    Post Thanks / Like

The most likely explanation is that their characters hadn't been created yet when the first arc came to a conclusion. A more "retcon"-like explanation is that they are so powerful that they had no interest in the Touhoushinki and their weakling fights, and only when they realised Ishiyama had people with demon power was their ambition aroused. Alternatively, they can be under control of the Company like Nasubi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lightningsha View Post
    Although it seems too easy, what you're saying could be true: that Beel can choose any random person to make temporary contracts, but until we see that you cannot prove anything either, right?
    I can prove as i said, the crest was washed away, when Himekawa cuttet the link. But when Kuineda was fighting her opponent she was useing an emblem attack that can only used by contractors. I see no Crestuser(Knight) who was useing emblem attacks. So what Kuienda was useing was a emblem attack. That only Spellmaster use and spellmaster are contractors. So i can prove my point with that.
    Oh an it needs no emblem on any Body part to be a contractor, that comes later when the trust is there. Befor someone will bring up this Point.

That Baby Beel can controll the amount of Energy he gives. I dont believe it, we dont see that on Oga. The only one who was controlling the Amount of Power was Oga by overdueing it. We never saw the Baby Beel was able to controll the Amount. The only thing we saw on Baby Beel was the different Side. That he always overreact or get excited and spread out an unlimited attack.

But the Problem with the word Knights i have is. For me is a Knight someone who fights for a Demon or Demon-Clan(Familie) and use there crest. That is my understanding of Knights in this series. I always understand it this Way in the powerranking system of Beelzebub Manga.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
    That Baby Beel can controll the amount of Energy he gives. I dont believe it, we dont see that on Oga. The only one who was controlling the Amount of Power was Oga by overdueing it. We never saw the Baby Beel was able to controll the Amount. The only thing we saw on Baby Beel was the different Side. That he always overreact or get excited and spread out an unlimited attack.
    Quite the opposite! Remember when Beel had a fever? Hilda explained it was due to Beel trying not to burden Oga with too much power, since his delinquent father wasn't yet "ready" to manage all that demonic energy (or, at least, Beel "thought" he wasn't).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks that clears it up a bit for me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Black Hawk's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    Quite the opposite! Remember when Beel had a fever? Hilda explained it was due to Beel trying not to burden Oga with too much power, since his delinquent father wasn't yet "ready" to manage all that demonic energy (or, at least, Beel "thought" he wasn't).
    So Baby Beel was not able to controll the Power or to hold it Back. The trust and the amount of Demon Energy comes from the emblem. So you mean Baby Beel is always controll his Demon Power to safe Oga that he not die from too much Energy. Okay.

So Oga was in the Beginning not able to overstand only a minimum of Baby Beel Energy. And dont forget Chapter one the Big Break out after that Oga collapse. Or alter by Himekawa Baby Beel get overexcited and give in Ogas arm so much energy that the Building was half destroyed. Later on the Amount raise and raise. Cause Oga was able to stand the full amount of Baby Beel.

So reread from what i understand Baby Beel was growing in the Human World and the amount of Energy was to much for Oga, to overstand the full amount of his Energy. What we saw later in the Burning Emblem and later on in the destrcution of School Building. So Oga was not able to overstand the full Energy when Oga get that massive arm. That means for me that Baby Beel was not able to controll his amount of energy, when he could do it then he can reduce it so much the Oga could still overstand it. But Oga development not so fast as Baby Beel. The only thing what Baby Beel do was cutting the Link to keep Oga alive.
    I say Baby Beel is not able to controll, cause Oga is the deflecter of Baby Beels energy.

http://www.mangareader.net/222-31751...hapter-28.html It clearly that developted Energy, so he grows faster then Oga but never controll it.
    Last edited by Black Hawk; August 09, 2013 at 02:42 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2