Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo

View Poll Results: Should I get my own thread?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 16.67%
  • Didn't you just get that?

3 25.00%
  • As long as the glass is full

7 58.33%
New Reply
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: "As loucas aventuras do Moa"

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "As loucas aventuras do Moa"

He must be pretty hot

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    He must be pretty hot
    He's more cute than hot, I would say... but I'm really into him
    and he gets extra points for wearing glasses, I have a thing for guys with glasses XD

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nanaDmari View Post
    He's more cute than hot, I would say... but I'm really into him
    and he gets extra points for wearing glasses, I have a thing for guys with glasses XD
    ...no way he's cuter than Moa D:

Get some glasses Moa, ffs

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I already use glasses

6. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, yes, Moa gets extra points too

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

...I wear them too

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my god, what should I do? Surronded by all these megane men??

12. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to said that I have the upper hand, since I already met nana's dad hahaha

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    I'd like to said that I have the upper hand, since I already met nana's dad hahaha
    Lol, how?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

we went to a bar last year... her father showed up to pick her up, then he gave me a lift to the bus station

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

we went to a bar last year... her father showed up to pick her up, then he gave me a lift to the bus station
    Ah right, that's nice of him. Did he tell you to watch out?

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

...pls

It's fine, I'm good with the underdog role

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ah right, that's nice of him. Did he tell you to watch out?
    he gave me his blessing when she wasn't looking

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

and the ex just sent me a message... telling me that she was called for this uni out of state(the one that she missed by just one spot 3 weeks ago) and that she wanted me to know.
    I congratulated and gave her my best wishes of lucky on this new part of her life.
    it's a very strange feeling, I'm not pissed anymore and I don't miss her, but I do still have some lingering feelings. It's hard to explain, I wanted to chit chat and at the same time wanted to have some answers... but at the same time I didn't care at all. Crazy stuff

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

My father just entered my room when I was laughing after reading this XD

Feelings don't just disappear, that's pretty understandable...

21. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

yes... and it was a terrible idea to have talked with her wednesday
    the last 3 days were horrible in the sense that everytime I was with a idle mind I would think of her or wanted to talk with her
    I didn't... even so, it'll be a long week. I'm on vacation just this week, but I won't travel. Most of my friends are out of town... So I'll be at home without a thing to do, probably thinking on the ex... fuck me

I'll be reading all bernard cornwell books I can find hahah

---------- Post added July 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was June 29, 2014 at 11:20 PM ----------

Well, I'm managing it better now(thinking about the ex). I still think about her, but I'm not sure what I think/feel anymore.
    I'm not pissed anymore, but I don't feel like I want something with her neither. It's just that I kind of think "what is she doing lately?"

Last couple of weeks she txted me, we chit chated and she stold me that missed me, but she was going away... stuff like that.
    I was annoyed with the talk... so I told her something like that: "You broke up with and I'm ok with it. Talking with you is always fun, but it's bad cuz it maked me want to see you. I don't want anything serious cuz you're going away... and even if you weren't, after how everything went down, I wouldn't want it anyway. You'll be here this month, so unless we're going to hook up before you go, let's not talk."
    "It's simple... if you want to hook up, we keep talking, if you don't, we stop... I see no need in talking, cuz it only makes me want something that I won't have"
    She agreed and said that she wanted to hook up... then she went MIA.
    I guess it was a good thing, no chit chat anymore... and if she does look after me, it'll be for do fun stuff hahah

On another note, Sunday I'm going to Fortaleza... I'll be one week there, students meeting. partying from sunday til saturday. I hope that I can make it back alive

---------- Post added July 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was July 16, 2014 at 09:46 AM ----------

i screwed it up big time
    damn
    My brother is travelling, so I’ve been sleeping at his house the last couple of days. Yesterday went out with some friends, so I took his car to go to my friends house, parked it there and went out with my friend on his car(my friend’s one).
    Got home in the middle of the night, took the car at my friends and came back to my brother’s house.
    When I was parking I hit a column… it scratched the painting; I went to a car shop today and the price is too much for me… and they couldn’t get it done until another week. My brother will be back next week and I was supposed to go on a trip this week, so I wouldn’t be able to fix everything before he comes back. I’m trying to sell my trip to someone else so I can be here and try to fix this shit
    And the money part is the lesser of the problems, I didn’t ask him to use the car… cuz I only drove 8 blocks, it was something so simple… yet I screwed it up. He’s going to be really pissed/disappointed. Probably will think that I always take his car to go out when he’s out, or something like that (and I never did it, I swear)
    I’m fucked

---------- Post added August 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was July 18, 2014 at 12:45 PM ----------

And on the windmill of crazy stories... at least this is not about me.
    I have a friend from work, she's from the same uni as me, although a different degree. Well, we used to be a little more close, talking almost everyday and about almost everything (love life, sex life, college life, problems, etc).
    This year we kind of grew apart, cuz she changed sectors in work and we were too busy with another things spend time together outside of it.
    Well, some months back I asked how things were going with her "almost BF", she said they weren't too good cuz she had a pregnancy scary that was false alarm but he thought it was real and she had an abortion.
    Months pass, she didn't came to work the last couple of days and explained on the whatsapp group of the work that she was hospitalized with high blood pressure, doing some exams, but she was stable.
    Well, friday I meet a really close friend of her, who had visited her on the hospital, asking how she was. We were both drunk, he said that she was fine, she was at home already and asked if I saw the pic. I told him that I didn't see it... so he showed me a picture of a BABY! Yes, she had a baby! She popped a baby and didn't tell nobody at work nor at college... just a group of close friends and family!
    On the other day she posted on the whatsapp that she was still on the hospital... but she would drink with everybody as soon as she gets out, only that he doesn't have a date yet.
    She won't tell nobody there that she had a baby! Her contract is supposed to end soon, so she probably won't use her maternity leave, she'll just run the contract out telling people that she's still on the hospital!
    I was astonished with all this, like... I need to talk with someone, this is too much! But the secret is hers to keep, so I can't talk about it with no one that knows her... that's why I telling this here.
    I mean, why hide the pregnancy? I can't see a reason for that, I rally can't.... not on her case anyway.
    By the way, the father is an ex (they broke up more than 2 years ago, but they have a lot of remember meetings)

New Reply
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25