Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Should I get my own thread?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

2 16.67%
  • Didn't you just get that?

3 25.00%
  • As long as the glass is full

7 58.33%
New Reply
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: "As loucas aventuras do Moa"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "As loucas aventuras do Moa"

xi0,baby, are you giving relationship advice nowadays?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheMoa's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xi0 View Post
    Dude, she sounds fickle as fuck...

Labeling it anything or not doesn't even really matter all that much. It depends on how you two act with one another...
    yeah, she is.....
    the label thing is cuz she had trouble with a previous relationship... for some people words mean something more than it should.
    anyway, by friday she was calling me BF again and yesterday she introduced herself to a group of friends as my GF.
    She's all lovey dovey, txting me a lot... it's almost the other way around with me feeling sufocated(I'm not, but she changes the way she acts really abruptly)

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    my thread became me venting about my love life and gary giving some rhetoric

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah I noticed haha

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Have I given relationship advice? I gave some advice on other things, but not the relationship. Just posting my reaction/thoughts...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

So... enough of my love life for now, we’re all right. Let’s go back to some crazy stories, although this one isn’t that crazy.
    I have a friend who is a crazy mofo, he doesn’t have limits to the stuff he does. When he’s drunk with his friends they’ll dare each other to drink beer, dirt, fat, pepper, grass all together, stuff like that. And if you put any kind of drug in front of him, he’ll probably take it. Also, he’s kind of an alcoholic, drinking almost 7 days of the week. Well, being crazy as he is, he has a really sweet girlfriend; they’ve been dating for almost 4 years. She’s pretty, smart and responsible, nothing like him. He cheated on her before, she forgave him and life goes on.
    Well, about a month ago his girlfriend discovered his latest cheating reading his txts. They fought and somehow he turned the thing as she can’t be reading his cell phone messages and he threatened to break up with her. So the last month he’s going out almost everyday, she calls him 5 times a hour and when she wants to go out with him he decides to stay at home cuz she doesn’t want to go out with her.
    I told him to break up already, cuz she doesn’t trust him and he doesn’t want to spend time with her to work on the relationship. So he broke up last Sunday, he said that he was a little sad but it was for the best. Tuesday we went out drinking and I slept at his house. Around 3 AM I woke up to go to the bathroom and the house was empty. I was trapped there until luch time of the next day, he said that she called him crying, he went to her house and they were back together…. But he was regretting it already

I know that 4 years are a looooot of time and you just don't trow it ou of the window, but I can't understand it... he cleary don't want to be with her anymore, yet he can't make a clear decision. And she put up with so much shit, I think she has a really bas case of low self steem

---------- Post added May 13, 2014 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was May 08, 2014 at 12:12 PM ----------

ok, back to my girl problems (I ain't Jay Z)

she's no good for me, her mood swings are reeeeeeeally harsh.. but I'm hooked, meaning I'm really screwed
    She turns from a "where are you? Are you all right? You didn't txt me the last couple of hours" in one day to a "I read your txt but I decided to ignore your question don't talk to you today"
    Last week went all right, saturday we went to a party and it was a perfect day... we really had fun dacing, talking, making out, etc
    We were all lovey dovey and it was one of the happiest days I had in a reeeeeally long time... fun with friends, fun with the GF, being myself, don't worrying about a thing, just being happy.
    Then monday she wasn't on the whatsapp mostly of the day, we talked quicky around 6 pm on the facebook and she said that her whatsapp was malfunctioning, I knew she just didn't want to talk, so I decided to give her space. I'm ok with that.
    Then around midnight she txt me saying "I'm sorry, I'm a bad GF for not being too affectionate... bla bla bla". And I was like "all right baby, I'm here for you, even if what you need is some space... I told you that already" and she was "Oh, I love ypu, bla bla bla"
    This morning we talked about silly stuff and it looked like everything was fine. Right before I went to work I asked her about the game (Saturday we agreed to watch Cruzeiro's game on her place next wednesday) and she just ignored and didn't answer me. When I was back I txted her asking if everything was all right and she just kept the silent treatment and didn't answer.

I have no problem with the mood changes, but I think they are way too extreme. I don't have the need to talk every hour of the day, about every small stuff... I'm actually a guy who doesn't like too much chit chat over the phone. But when she's in the "I love you mood" she's all in and actually is kind of needy with a "please doesn't abandon me" if I don't txt her... but when she's in the "I'm confused mood" she simple ignores me right away. Too much of a roller coaster... and she isn't even on the PMS.
    I'm actually thinking that maybe her clycle is messed up with her PMS starting 2 weeks before. Cuz it was right around this time that she got strange last month.
    This shit is bad for me cuz I kind of get really anxious... and I already have a difficult to sleep, it only makes it worse.
    And I really like her, so it'll be hard until I get used to it... or the bad things overcomes the good ones

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Wtf...sounds annoying. You should probably talk to her about it though.

Whatever happened to you maybe seeing a psychiatrist about your anxiety?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I should, again...

Well, the psychiatrist gave me a receipt to sertraline(trade name Zoloft) and a recommendation to a psychologist. I couldn't go to psychologist yet, I need to clear my schedule first. About the med, I'm not entirely comfortable taking this kind of med and would like to try only therapy first... but I tried it anyway and the only changes I could tell was that I was more hungry and horny hahahaha.

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    Yeah, I should, again...

Well, the psychiatrist gave me a receipt to sertraline(trade name Zoloft) and a recommendation to a psychologist. I couldn't go to psychologist yet, I need to clear my schedule first. About the med, I'm not entirely comfortable taking this kind of med and would like to try only therapy first... but I tried it anyway and the only changes I could tell was that I was more hungry and horny hahahaha.
    Wow really? I was on Zoloft years ago. It wasn't as bad as others, but it made me super tired and not horny at all. But yeah, your appetite can be a problem on those types of meds.

I'd advise against it. But I'm not a doctor, just speaking from experience.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm already off it, just tried one week to se what would happen... I was still anxious, so I dunno if it was effective.
    The horny part, I had morning wood the whole week... hahaha

Tuesday was a "2 month anniversary" of our oficially dating thing. I sent her a txt celebrating and all. At night she sent one to me too, a really nice txt about happiness, love and everything else.
    It's just so strange that someone can write and feel that way and at the same time just don't want to talk/see you
    go figure

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

A week usually isn't long enough for meds like that to take effect, actually. Usually at least two weeks.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hum... I get it, it's just that I'm not sure about taking this kind of med. I friend of mine who study enzymes (he's finishing his doctorate) told me that it creates a big chemical bondage over the time... so it kind of scared me off

Anyway, my GF is a fucking roller coaster... it looks like we are on the verge of a break up again

Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoa View Post
    Hum... I get it, it's just that I'm not sure about taking this kind of med. I friend of mine who study enzymes (he's finishing his doctorate) told me that it creates a big chemical bondage over the time... so it kind of scared me off

Anyway, my GF is a fucking roller coaster... it looks like we are on the verge of a break up again
    I was on a variety of them for years. I'm of the opinion that they did more harm than good, and I kind of lost my mind when I finally came off of them. I still have really spotty memory of the time I was on them. My mom got cancer during that time and I don't even really remember much about it or how I felt. My grandfather died, and I felt nothing. So yeah...I'm not a doctor, but I'm not a fan. It should be a last resort. The only people who should be on them are psychotics, schizoids, or people who are a danger to themselves or others.

lol, what happened?

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

damn man, it sounds so bad....

well, pretty much the same thing from the last time we brok up last month
    she still is on the give me some space mood, 11 days and counting. Yesterday she sent a message like "Feeling so confused again isn't normal, is it?"
    I asked her not to decide if she loves me or not, but to decide if she wants to pursuit this relationship. To remember how she was feeling a couple of weeks ago and if it is worthy fighting for, because I won't fight for this relationship alone. She didn't give me an answer.
    her emotional swings are way too harsh. At some point I was thinking that maybe she's bipolar and don't know hahaha
    Truth be told, I'm have a theory that it's a terrible PMS, cuz her swings are in a 2 week cycle... 2 weeks "I don't know how is to live without you on my life anymore" and 2 weeks "I'm confused and dunno what I feel, so I'll ignore your messages and won't talk to you for days"
    The theory is going to be put to prove until the end of the week... if it is the case, is manageable... she'll have learn how to deal with it in an way that every month she doesn't get on the "I dunno if I love you anymore" thing, cuz it's impossible to be on a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off relationship.
    If it's not the case, well... bye bye relationship, and that sucks, cuz I really like the girl man... outside this emotional roller coaster we get along so well. She’s pretty, funny, open minded, like the same kind of stuff and when on the good mood she makes me feel good like I haven’t in a long time

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member nanaDmari's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Moa, I swear to you that I keep thinking and thinking and try to understand what is going on with your girlfriend, and try to think of something to say, to help, but I don't know... If it's a PMS case, it's really a terrible one... for such a time period...

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah... or it' a terrible pms or she's bipolar or something, cuz it makes no sense!And it changes from one day to another, in an instant!

New Reply
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast