Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Ryuushika Ryuushika by ABE Yoshitoshi

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryuushika Ryuushika by ABE Yoshitoshi

Ryuushika Ryuushika by ABE Yoshitoshi

Genre: Comedy, Shounen, Slice of Life
    Scanlation group: /a/non scanalations

As an introductory note, the author wrote:

Quote Quote:
    I had my doubts when I was talked into drawing a fully-colored manga, but before I knew it, there's already a volume out.
    The subject that this manga tries to depict is the mysterious unknown that we experienced as kids. When we became adults, we didn't lose such things, but the path home just needs a few ligths to awaken things asleep in our hearts.
    While I staggered through my own unconsciousness, I found one such path, rusted from disuse. When I quietly added a light, I was surprised that the feelings I had as child, was still there, untouched. I like that feeling.
    To those who hold this volume in their hands, I hope that I could transmit those feelings to you.
    Personal comment:
    I have found several chapters in which the author has accomplished his goal to transmit those feelings only experienced by my inner child. I wonder if there could be some meeting between Yotsuba and Ryuushika, and how would it be.
    Last edited by Doraku; August 08, 2013 at 10:11 PM.

New Reply