Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General Mobile Games

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member riki's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

General Mobile Games

Play any games on your mobile devices?

Discuss about them here.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: General Mobile Games

I'm a fan of hidden object/room break games so my tablet is filled with those kind of games, e.g. Doors & Rooms. I also like simulation game, e.g. Smurfs' Village. Or brain puzzle like Cut the Rope or Flow Free.

Too bad some awesome games must be paid for, LOL~

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I like:
    - jetpack joyride
    - tower defense

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I have these games on my iPod:

- Temple Run 2
    - The Simpsons' Tap Out
    - Candy Crush Saga (I finished Level 110 and stuck on the second Mystery Quest )
    - 4 Pics 1 Word
    - Layton Brothers: Mystery Room
    - Bejewled Blitz
    - Sonic Dash

Yeah, I mostly like puzzle or running game

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think like riki, I'm quite into running games; so I've played Temple Run: Disney's Brave edition, Temple Run 2 and have a few other games that I play occassionally. Right now, my current addiction is Minion Rush. I can't believe this game has been out for so long and I've not played it. It's a Despicable Me version of Temple Run. Quite similar yet very different in how it's set up, but with a resembling challenge/reward system.

It's great fun, so if you have android phone, you should try it out.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I play Temple Run 2 too, but when you've arrived at the level before the last (level 8 if I remember correctly, the last objectives have high numbers to meet) things become boring quickly. Now I only play it once in a while when I have nothing to do, it's a great game to kill time. I tried Minion Rush few times, and I don't know why I still prefer Temple Run. Maybe I'm not used to the complications Minion Rush has? XD

Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    - 4 Pics 1 Word
    First few levels are so easy, but as you go it gets harder and sometimes don't really make sense, lol. I almost always play this game with my friends since we need more brains to think about the answers. I'm stuck at around level 360 or something. XD

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about it. I'm stumped on one right now and I don't want to waste my coins

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Tell me about it. I'm stumped on one right now and I don't want to waste my coins
    Meh, I eventually used up all my coins when the levels get too annoying. After all we're not rewarded properly, or so I thought. I mean, hints can cost you 60 coins but you only get 3 coins (4 in higher levels) for each correct answer? -__- Also it's a good thing to play with friends who also play this game on their gadgets. Questions are random and repetitive in some levels so you can save hints for those. XD

Once I googled the answer because I was too frustrated, but it was hard even to find answer online.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw an app that provide the answer in the app store. I'll probably d/l it since I'm desperate

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw an app that provide the answer in the app store. I'll probably d/l it since I'm desperate
    LOL~ I never tried those. I don't like using cheats in general for games like this since it ruins the fun, but it's so frustrating indeed. XD

That reminds me about the locked room game I once installed. Floor 100 or something. The steps were so strange and non-sense that I uninstalled it. XD

I also actually like to play the Story series (Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, etc.) but they used up my internet quota so fast. -__-

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I play Temple Run 2 too, but when you've arrived at the level before the last (level 8 if I remember correctly, the last objectives have high numbers to meet) things become boring quickly. Now I only play it once in a while when I have nothing to do, it's a great game to kill time. I tried Minion Rush few times, and I don't know why I still prefer Temple Run. Maybe I'm not used to the complications Minion Rush has? XD
    At first I wasn't sure what you were talking about but I've just checked mine and yes, I only play it occassionally too, the numbers you have to get are too high and take too much time; Infinirunner- 10 Million lifetime meters, Gold Miner 500, 000 lifetime coins( I'm near done with this one) and 10 Million Club- score 10 Million points.If I focused I could get it, my top score is like 8million something)
    Minion Rush is quite admittedly complicated but it's part of the fun imo. The first few goals are seemingly easy, then it gets really difficult to achieve them and I've set myself the aim of going through all 3 locations in one run. I've managed 2 so far a few times, so I'm not too far

Quote Quote:
    First few levels are so easy, but as you go it gets harder and sometimes don't really make sense, lol. I almost always play this game with my friends since we need more brains to think about the answers. I'm stuck at around level 360 or something. XD
    Ahhh 4pics 1 word, I forgot about that. For a few months, it was all I played, and after I completed the first version at like 254 it then asked me to download a new one instead of just updating the game with more levels. Now I have 2 of the same app on my phone . Anyways, I was really into this game, got to like 300+ then frustration hit and I couldn't figure out answers anymore and didn't have enough coins for clues. I don't remember what happened since I last played it but I just checked it a while ago and I'm back to level 2

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    At first I wasn't sure what you were talking about but I've just checked mine and yes, I only play it occassionally too, the numbers you have to get are too high and take too much time; Infinirunner- 10 Million lifetime meters, Gold Miner 500, 000 lifetime coins( I'm near done with this one) and 10 Million Club- score 10 Million points.If I focused I could get it, my top score is like 8million something)
    Minion Rush is quite admittedly complicated but it's part of the fun imo. The first few goals are seemingly easy, then it gets really difficult to achieve them and I've set myself the aim of going through all 3 locations in one run. I've managed 2 so far a few times, so I'm not too far
    Haha, yeah. I've finished the 10 million points; it's easy if you set aside time for maybe around 30 mins and get ready to spend your jewels. I think I revived myself for 3 or 4 times when I broke 20 millions in one run. :PP But the meters and coins are more troublesome so I'm taking longer with those. With coins halfway done, though. Good luck for both of us! XD

Minion Rush is cute because of the minions and the banana.

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Ahhh 4pics 1 word, I forgot about that. For a few months, it was all I played, and after I completed the first version at like 254 it then asked me to download a new one instead of just updating the game with more levels. Now I have 2 of the same app on my phone . Anyways, I was really into this game, got to like 300+ then frustration hit and I couldn't figure out answers anymore and didn't have enough coins for clues. I don't remember what happened since I last played it but I just checked it a while ago and I'm back to level 2
    Blah, that sucks! Sorry to hear that. My 4 Pics 1 Word used to ask me to install Icomania too (another game by its developer, rather similar) and the pictures sometimes won't load. But it never caused me to return to level 2 from hundreds above. Poor you. T_T

Horrible Person 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Puzzles and Dragons, that is all

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Candy Crush Saga. v.v Such an aggravating game.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What level are you on?

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast