Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Contains Spoilers: What swam in the Sea?

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Contains Spoilers: What swam in the Sea?

1st Panel.
    Did I happen to miss something that explained this?
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Contains Spoilers: What swam in the Sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Spoiler show

1st Panel.
    Did I happen to miss something that explained this?
    If you're talking about the bunnies, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyamotoMusashi View Post
    Complete translation of the Volume 71 SBS

Quote Quote:
    Q: Regarding chapter 700... Oops...! Good evening, Odacchi! Regarding chapter 700, while Luffy and gang are on the way to Dressrossarouba, we can see animals that look like sea rabbits. What does Law like to eat other than Onigiri? -P.N. Hasumomo
    ODA: Well, ummm, grilled fish! Alright, next question.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow... seriously... what kind of trolled question was that?
    We couldve had the answer but then the troll switched the subject to something random...
    Damn You!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Oda could not possibly be avoiding the answer more. If Monet is seriously dead for good, why not just state it? If those rabbits have nothing in relation with Monet, nor are anyhow important to the story, why not just throw in some of his casually funny explanations for these matters? That leads me back to believe in what has once been uttered here, Monet is not dead. I know her heart got stabbed with an icicle.. but then there was that questionable picture of the icicle lying next to the heart with the heart being almost not damaged or whatever, was not there? Just same as Vergo might be still alive in his puzzle mood form.. xD

By the way, if those rabbits were actually Monet's, it would explain how Doflamingo knew about Strawhats the moment they entered the island, he would know how they did split up and so.. because how he and his family knew where to look for Strawhat members is still unclear. Violet randomly bumping into Sanji? Yeah, he got attracted to her.. but still, she went with him. That old hag I forgot name of being after their ship.. Bellamy + Diamante after Luffy.

Makes me wonder who was sent after Zoro and Franky.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

those Rabbit shaped waves are known as "Usagi-Nami" literally meaning rabbit-waves ... are especially known for being fastest waves in the grandline-ocean ... they help in reducing the time taken travelling the distance between islands by a large margin .. however navigating those waves is difficult and many ships are known to crash against rocks & cliffs in midst of the ocean ..... if you clearly observe the next page ... you will see a shipwrecked ship against a cliff in the ocean ...

anyways ... i got this info from AP Forums .... although i forgot who explained about this ... lol..

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, in the grand line there were many strange things in the sea, but in the new world things are like that all the time, like the flaming seas around PH, etc... You can't sail a few miles without encountering something really strange.

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lord Rayleigh's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think it has anything to do with Monet. She is in no shape to do anything and she is not on the Thousand Sunny. Plus, if you look closer, you can see that those sea rabbits are not only under the Thousand Sunny: there are everywhere at the top of the sea waves of this New World sea.

I guess they are simply sea foam with a special form. If not, they are strange animals travelling through the sea waves, but I don't think so. I guess Oda save some talk about New World's seas and weather for Nami. That is why he does not want to answer it in the SBS. He is making fun of us making it looks like some very mysterious and important thing.
    Last edited by Lord Rayleigh; August 07, 2013 at 06:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

This threat would be amazing if we talk about what's hidden inside of Florian Triangule or in the middle of Tarai's water current instead the rabbits.

New Reply