Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51

Thread: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

  1. #16
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FourteenthAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How Naruto Beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    How about the consideration if Naruto dies, Sasuke implants some of his DNA into him to awaken a Rinnegan. THEN USE THAT TO TRY STOP Obito! Like a replay of what Madara did to Hashirama.
    That wouldn't make much narrative sense since for one Sasuke isn't the main character and the story is titled Naruto in big bold letters. Secondly, everyone and their mother has entrusted the fate of the ninja world to Naruto not Sasuke. While it would make sense it wouldn't serve much of a narrative purpose.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: How Naruto Beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    How about the consideration if Naruto dies, Sasuke implants some of his DNA into him to awaken a Rinnegan. THEN USE THAT TO TRY STOP Obito! Like a replay of what Madara did to Hashirama.
    That's something.

    You want the main character dies so that sasuke, a second rate character could awaken a rinnegan? Yea, You want to sacrifice the main character so that sasuke can defeat obito. That's awesome.

    Then i'm pretty sure you want to change the title of kishi's manga to SASUKE.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #18
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,069
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by FourteenthAngel
    It is not like if Naruto had Sasuke's eyes they wouldn't awaken the Rinnegan. Also all the requirements needed to wield the power of the Rinnegan, Naruto has met. He has the blood of the Senju. All he needs now is the Sage's eyes.
    And to live an entire lifetime, only to not get the Rinnegan until he's on his deathbed the same way Madara did. Like I said before, the reason Nagato could use the Rinnegan immediately is because he was given an already created Rinnegan, not an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The eyes that Madara had right before his death had already made the transformation. If Naruto were to receive Sasuke's EMS it wouldn't matter, because it would not transform into a Rinnegan until Naruto is near death. And this isn't even confirmed when we consider that Naruto shares Senju DNA, but not Hashirama's DNA. It took Hashirama's DNA to gain the Rinnegan, not any old run-of-the-mill Senju.

    What it requires to gain the Rinnegan is:

    1: Hashirama's DNA
    2: The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
    3: Decades of time

    I'm not sure how you can say Naruto has succeeded in acquiring any of these things. Sasuke could give him his eyes right now, and Naruto would still not have the Rinnegan.

  6. #19
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FourteenthAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    And to live an entire lifetime, only to not get the Rinnegan until he's on his deathbed the same way Madara did. Like I said before, the reason Nagato could use the Rinnegan immediately is because he was given an already created Rinnegan, not an Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan. The eyes that Madara had right before his death had already made the transformation. If Naruto were to receive Sasuke's EMS it wouldn't matter, because it would not transform into a Rinnegan until Naruto is near death. And this isn't even confirmed when we consider that Naruto shares Senju DNA, but not Hashirama's DNA. It took Hashirama's DNA to gain the Rinnegan, not any old run-of-the-mill Senju.

    What it requires to gain the Rinnegan is:

    1: Hashirama's DNA
    2: The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan
    3: Decades of time

    I'm not sure how you can say Naruto has succeeded in acquiring any of these things. Sasuke could give him his eyes right now, and Naruto would still not have the Rinnegan.
    Firstly, the requirements on exactly how one would get the Rinnegan are as of yet unclear. Secondly, Naruto doesn't need to manifest the Rinnegan. All he would is Sasuke to manifest the ability and Naruto could then you use eyes lickety split. Well you could argue on how Sasuke will manifest the ability. Well, this is a shounen after all and the power levels are going to keep escalating so it would make total sense at the point for Sasuke to acquire the ability somehow and in someway. I am not quite sure when Naruto will end but to say that it is impossible is entirely unreasonable.

  7. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Country
    United States
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    625
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Very well-written, but a lot of what you call "evidence" is complete speculation that tries to self-sustain by your continuous remarks along the lines of, "Doesn't it makes sense that..." and "Why would [X] if not [Y]?" You could effectively write any kind of theory in this manner and that "evidence" would be just as credible.
    Last edited by Jspot; August 06, 2013 at 05:57 AM.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #21
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    17
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by FourteenthAngel View Post
    Firstly, the requirements on exactly how one would get the Rinnegan are as of yet unclear. Secondly, Naruto doesn't need to manifest the Rinnegan. All he would is Sasuke to manifest the ability and Naruto could then you use eyes lickety split. Well you could argue on how Sasuke will manifest the ability. Well, this is a shounen after all and the power levels are going to keep escalating so it would make total sense at the point for Sasuke to acquire the ability somehow and in someway. I am not quite sure when Naruto will end but to say that it is impossible is entirely unreasonable.
    To have Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan,he needs Senju blood which isn't watered down below Hashirama's blood.And also he needs to experience near death and get away with it,to have any chance of awakening it sooner than waiting for decades.

    Even if Naruto or Sasuke awaken the Rinnegan,how would they know to use the techniques right away? It would take atleast an year or some months to get to know it and control it's power.Obito hasn't even used a single technique of Rinnegan even if he had an eye.One could argue that this is because he doesn't have both the eyes but Madara has shown nothing but using absorbtion technique when he absorbed Rasenshuriken and the ability to summon meteorites (which seems to be connected with Susanoo) even though he has both the eyes.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; August 06, 2013 at 09:08 AM.

  10. #22
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member katon_style's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Country
    Albania
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    i think we had a spoiler from tobirama some chapters ago when he said that the uchiha awakened the sharingan thanx to a special chakra that occured in their eyes when they feel hatred after loosing someone special to them.this means that the uchihas eyes arent special but that chakra in their eyes so naruto to have some special eyes may only need that special chakra not a transplation of sasuke's eyes and in this case sasuke is not needed dead.how can naruto obtain that special chakra?maybe he already has it since when he absorbed some chakra form the other bijjus and with that process i'm 100% percent sure that he already has the rikuudo chakra inside him too.let's say a similar process like with minato on pain arc

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #23
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FourteenthAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by Jspot View Post
    Very well-written, but a lot of what you call "evidence" is complete speculation that tries to self-sustain by your continuous remarks along the lines of, "Doesn't it makes sense that..." and "Why would [X] if not [Y]?" You could effectively write any kind of theory in this manner and that "evidence" would be just as credible.
    Well, I would agree but the tides of this battle could turn only a few ways and in they lead to similar yet different path. Obito will have to go down and we don't know as of yet if he has yet another transformation up his sleeve. Regardless, Obito is simply too powerful now and the only way I see him being defeated is for one of our heroes to get a power-up as will. Only then will they be a match for the now overpowered Obito. It will makes sense for him to be defeated by Naruto as I already stated. The exact method on how one would gain the Rinnegan is still unclear but would it not be fitting for the sage's true successor to have this ability. If not the Rinnegan then he will need a something equally as powerful. Something that probably has not been discuss in the story up til this point.

  13. #24
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member killy-.-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    I dont see Sasuke dying or giving his eyes to Naruto, its gonna be some kind of a fusion ( Gogeta DBZ), they will prove that older and younger "son" of the sage can work together and bring peace together ... instead of fighting they can unite and creat a NEW WORLD ORDER LOL

  14. #25
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    But if Naruto were to die, he could be revived with Kurama in him and give himself infinite chakara! I'm probably just speaking gibberish because I had a couple drinks right now but that'd be too cool! Or if Sasuke brought back Naruto with the Rinne Tensi??!!?!?! Haha personal satisfaction guaranteed. Main character dies, brought back to life. Secondary main character awakens the strongest Keki Genkai. And wolla. I hope you read this Kishi

  15. #26
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FourteenthAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by killy-.- View Post
    I dont see Sasuke dying or giving his eyes to Naruto, its gonna be some kind of a fusion ( Gogeta DBZ), they will prove that older and younger "son" of the sage can work together and bring peace together ... instead of fighting they can unite and creat a NEW WORLD ORDER LOL
    I sincerely doubt that Kishi is going pull that out his anus but I guess if he willing considering him it is not entirely out of left field.

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    But if Naruto were to die, he could be revived with Kurama in him and give himself infinite chakara! I'm probably just speaking gibberish because I had a couple drinks right now but that'd be too cool! Or if Sasuke brought back Naruto with the Rinne Tensi??!!?!?! Haha personal satisfaction guaranteed. Main character dies, brought back to life. Secondary main character awakens the strongest Keki Genkai. And wolla. I hope you read this Kishi
    Wait, what? This sounds completely ridiculous then again you did have couple of drinks before writing this.

  16. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,366
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by FourteenthAngel View Post
    Well, I would agree but the tides of this battle could turn only a few ways and in they lead to similar yet different path. Obito will have to go down and we don't know as of yet if he has yet another transformation up his sleeve. Regardless, Obito is simply too powerful now and the only way I see him being defeated is for one of our heroes to get a power-up as will. Only then will they be a match for the now overpowered Obito. It will makes sense for him to be defeated by Naruto as I already stated. The exact method on how one would gain the Rinnegan is still unclear but would it not be fitting for the sage's true successor to have this ability. If not the Rinnegan then he will need a something equally as powerful. Something that probably has not been discuss in the story up til this point.
    Nah, naruto would awaken a rinnegan when he start using the nine bijuu's chakra. I had the opinion that the other way for someone to gain a rinnegan is for having the nine bijuu/bijuus chakra.

  17. #28
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner FourteenthAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Nah, naruto would awaken a rinnegan when he start using the nine bijuu's chakra. I had the opinion that the other way for someone to gain a rinnegan is for having the nine bijuu/bijuus chakra.
    That would make sense but how does Naruto processing the nine tail's chakra allow to him to be wield the Rinnengan unless the Bijuu's chakra somehow correlated with him being able the process the sage's eyes. You probably have to elaborate further.

  18. #29
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Quote Originally Posted by FourteenthAngel View Post
    Wait, what? This sounds completely ridiculous then again you did have couple of drinks before writing this.
    Its been a good while now with a few more cans and it still sounds like a good plan! Aww man think about it. Naruto dies, all the fans are going to be like OH SHIT. Then Sasuke does his thing and revives him with his new Rinnegan. This sounds good.

    Join us FourteenthAngel.

  19. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: My theory on how Naruto will beat Obito

    Sasuke dying and giving hes eyes to naruto....hahaha no..first the eyes take time to heal and cannot be use while they are healing...also naruto would not know out of no were how the sharingan work or the jutsu.......

    Here is my prediction of how naruto is going to win...clone plus resengan...boom it over...

    Or since the 2 main star are fighting together..sasuke make a opening and naruto with resengan for the win..
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts