Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Elite Ten Council

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Elite Ten Council

We have already been introduced to two of them, namely Erina and Isshiki, and both are very special and excellent in their own right.
    What do you expect from the Elite Ten in the future? Is Soma going to take them down one by one, which would be rather clichéed, or will he even be able to befriend some, similar to Isshiki.
    What kind of different personalities do you expect?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Elite Ten Council

So what do you think of number 9 ?
    Having a mean guy is good, he makes the pair with Erina. Now he not only remind me of the alumni Shinomiya in look but also in attitude. I hope the arogant guy will be defeated with cooking ability this time.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

The question is if the elite ten will participate in the Autumm Election. I don't think so, but maybe the finalist will battle with a Elite Ten.
    I bet in a indirect defeat , though, like before in Mozuya, this will feed the rivality between them for a future battle.

In short, I think too early for a serious battle with a elite ten.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Eru13's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    The question is if the elite ten will participate in the Autumm Election. I don't think so, but maybe the finalist will battle with a Elite Ten.
    I bet in a indirect defeat , though, like before in Mozuya, this will feed the rivality between them for a future battle.

In short, I think too early for a serious battle with a elite ten.
    To begin with, the only one of the Elite Ten elligible for the Election is Erina since she's the only first year (remember the election is only for the first years), and I'm not so sure about that, maybe being in the Elite Ten already disqualifies her... (that hasn't been cleared up)
    Also, I kinda think most of the Elite Ten members (except Satoshi and maybe one or two more) will probably be overly arrogant just like Erina and Etsuya are

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I forgot about the rules.
    Maybe they all aren't arrogant like and Etsuya, but confident all them are for sure.
    Will be this autumm election a gateway to the Elite Ten? How to get a chair in Elite Ten? Only challenge one of them and win? I'm curious about all this questions.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't think they will all be arogant, that would be a bit repetitive. Also most of the alumni we have seen were quite friendly and I guess a lot of them where previous member of the council.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Another elite ten members appear in the oneshot as Erina lackey. I'm not sure if that guy will carry over to the main series or not.

I think the silhouettes of all members is given there too.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrogance is pretty common in young people with great charges, but Isshiki isn't arrogant so there should be others, but I guess the common is majority arrogant. There is many types of arrogance, being too confident about their skills is one of them.

If there were a elite ten as Erina lackey he should have appeared already, I guess.
    I did this question somewhere, but I put it here, too. I have curiosity about that girl that follows Erina everywhere, maybe she is a elite ten? Skill she centainly have, otherwise she wouldn't be Erina's friend.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Eru13's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

I have curiosity about that girl that follows Erina everywhere, maybe she is a elite ten? Skill she centainly have, otherwise she wouldn't be Erina's friend.
    She's a first year, so just a lackey...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

If there were a elite ten as Erina lackey he should have appeared already, I guess.
    I did this question somewhere, but I put it here, too. I have curiosity about that girl that follows Erina everywhere, maybe she is a elite ten? Skill she centainly have, otherwise she wouldn't be Erina's friend.
    He did already appear, but only in oneshot. Here, along with the shadow of other elite ten. It's just a oneshot, though, so the author might change his mind about them n the main series.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/...Soma/10110.jpg

For example, Erina is not an elite ten member in the oneshot. She's just something above them there. She's even a class instructor.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by -Ken- View Post
    He did already appear, but only in oneshot. Here, along with the shadow of other elite ten. It's just a oneshot, though, so the author might change his mind about them n the main series.

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/...Soma/10110.jpg

For example, Erina is not an elite ten member in the oneshot. She's just something above them there. She's even a class instructor.
    I know, this is what I meant, probably he changed his mind because if there were a ellite ten lackey of Erina he should have appeared in my opinion. Lackeys often stay with your "boss" much time. If he didn't appeared until now probably he doesn't exist.
    Also, I don't like that idea, a Elite Ten subordinate an another.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Eizan was is? I have much anticipation of the Yukihira Genius vs the Tootsuki Alchemist some day. Though not sure if he can cook though....

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

He is the 9th seat of the Elite Ten and I think that he can cook, there is no way to rise ina cooking school so much without cook. Later they will have their battle, but it won't be in this arc, Elite Ten doesn't participate at Autumn Election by what we know.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how the positions inside the Elite Ten are decided. Is there some order in it? I mean, is the number 9 better than number 10 and so on?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I wonder how the positions inside the Elite Ten are decided. Is there some order in it? I mean, is the number 9 better than number 10 and so on?
    With all conversations about elite ten until now we can understand that there is a hierarchy within Elite Ten. At least we can see that the 1st seat is the leader because always have that surprise when someone say that a person was 1st seat, we saw that in the recent chapter with Shinomiya.
    We also know now that the elite ten has battles among them. Would it be for position? Probably we will only know when Yukihira enter in the elite ten.

For now, I believe that elite ten hierarchy is very well defined in the top, the 1st seat is really the best cook there. 2nd and 3rd seat are also clear, but from these the hierarchy begin to get a bit random.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast