Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)

View Poll Results: Your Favourite Sin? (Choose 1)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Meliodas

4 44.44%
  • Ban

3 33.33%
  • King

3 33.33%
  • Gowther

5 55.56%
  • Diane

1 11.11%
  • Other

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Sin

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Your favourite Sin

The Sin's have been introduced relatively fast, yet there still are some missing. If you had to choose your favourite among the known ones, who would it be? Or maybe you're in love with a Sin we haven't even seen yet? Just remember to state your reasons for being your favourite and of course vote in the poll to decide who's the most loved member of the Seven Sin's.

It's pretty hard to decide on a favourite for me, I really like all of them. Ban is more of a tragic grey character while King seems to be there for some obvious comic relief. Still I love his child form and the strong passion he shows when he really cares, not to mention his power is just cool
    Meliodas is the generic mysterious type of good guy, my vote probably won't got to him as long as we don't get to know more about him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MSofAofCOCA's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Your favourite Sin

Voting for King, because he's the character that got me into NnoT and I think he's absolutely adorable in his kid form. Like you said, he's there for obvious comic relief, but he's also the only one with a brain (especially when talking about the personal Treasures). I think his power is very unique too, and the way he's so matter-of-fact about everything. I'm surprised at the lack of interaction between Elizabeth and King though.

2nd place would be Meliodas for me, since he's so mysterious. And when we saw his demonic-looking shadow a few chapters back, that got me very interested in his background.

The other characters are sort of "meh" for me. Not that they aren't interesting or unique, but every chapter I mostly look forward to King and Meliodas panels.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My faves are King and Ban.

I like King's design(his kid form anyway), I like his sin, Sloth, and I am intrigued as to why he left his post as King of Fairy's. While he's a form a comic relief(who isn't really) he also kinda inadvertently caused his sister's death which is kinda a tragic part of his character. Which brings me to Ban.

Ban is just awesome for awesome sake. Cool design, cool powers, and a cool personality. I usually hate these "cool just because" characters in manga(See Kenpachi from BLEACH), but every once in again I'll find one I like(see Zebra from Toriko). Also the origin of his Sin was just sweet. The connection between both he and King is pretty awesome and sad at the same time and it just makes me like the two more.

As for everyone else? I like them well enough, but those two specifically are my current favorites.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Ban and his ambiguous personality even if he is not really an evil character (just pretend he is sometime).
    But yeah so far they are all pretty interesting and a great part of why I like this manga. No fault in the cast so far, I hope it continues with the other sins.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

My interest lies more in Meliodas than the others, since they hinted a bunch of stuff of his true monstrous self.

In the end it'll probably be a typical shounen something. But it has me intrigued.
    Although, I'm definitely going for Ban, I love characters like him, he's a badass bitch, has awesome powers and an awesome personality. So far the background story is sweet, I love those tragic things, this involves King too, but I don't really care for him.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Meliodas atm.

He's pervert and funny and has a lot of undercover things to show. I also like Ban's desires, the act of wanting everything is sooo cool! <3

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

I love them all, but if I have to rank them... then Meliodas, Ban, King, Diane.

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I voted for Ban, as much as I like Meliodas' creepy and perviness towards Elizabeth; I really enjoy Ban's character; pretty much for the same reasons that Xadyu wrote. His backstory was unexpectedly moving and personality is quite badass; a more sinister and disturbing type compared to how badass Meliodas is.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MattC302's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is King, which is weird, because I actively disliked him in his introductory arc, but now I just can't get enough of him floating around all moe on his pillow

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MattC302 View Post
    My favorite is King, which is weird, because I actively disliked him in his introductory arc, but now I just can't get enough of him floating around all moe on his pillow
    Same over here, I actually disliked him too because of his blind arrogance towards Ban for what happened with Elaine. He changed after that he is wise, funny, strong, etc
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

I like them all. I really like Ban's story much more than his personality. Immortal is an archetype. I have read some few stories about immortals: typically in all of them they try to regain their mortality in order to rest in peace. Death is some kind of a liberation, and being alive a painful condition. It's the first time I read about an immortal that possibly wants to die to meet his beloved lady (he doesn't want to rest in peace but in his woman's arms). I'm a romantic guy and I can't stop adoring that well achieved mixture between love and mortality/immortality topics.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think that Kink was arrogant, he simply didn't know the truth, anyone would have the same conclusion about the story fo Ban without know the details. Elaine kept the fountain of youth, she die and Ban appears immortal, what is the conclusion that anyone would come?
    After King knows the truth he was a bit proud, but it is what makes him more cool. XD
    So I liked him since the beginning and I like even more now with his with full of technique beside Chastiefol. He uses his weapon in a different way, he doesn't even touch in Chastiefol, but controls it with great ability.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Ban is an awesome character. He is without a doubt my favorite Sin at the moment. He is the typical badass every manga has. But he is a little bit different. I think he acts all cool, but his only wish is to be with Kings sister... So I think there will come a point, where he curses his immortality..

Anyway, Meliodas, King and Diane are also fantastic character. Damn I love this Manga

Big thanks to k-dom! Thanks to your Sig, I found and can enjoy this manga!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Guard's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Voting Diane because she's just so cute (That may just be because she's both a brunette and a giantess) she's also really cool and strong.

Ultimately, I like all the characters except for King for crushing on my Diane (jk i still like him, just don't like the pairing)
    I am Guard.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member rampeg's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Diane ftw, i tink that she is the strongest sins yet.

ont hit using mother catastrophe and BAM instant win

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast