Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: Kingdom of Danafor

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Kingdom of Danafor

Danafor, the origin of Meliodaz and Elizabeth, has been mentioned several times now, yet its fate, its downfall in particular, is still a mystery. Though Meliodaz, during the fight against Cain, denied having destroyed the kingdom himself but admitted to having failed to protect it, it is still likely that he had something to do with it, maybe it even is his sin.

What do you think happened back then?

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Kingdom of Danafor

this is what i think happened at that time

Meliodias was a knight task to protect the kingdom of Danafor but something happened on Danafor when he was on a mission i think the mission is somewhat connected on the female warrior/knight that gave Meliodias the broken dragon sword (i forgot what chapter that was but i think the woman was Liz? or another knight)

and when he returned it was already destroyed and that was his SIN for failing to protect everyone but he already confirmed to the old man that he didn't destroy Danafor

but maybe after some time rumors circulate that Meliodias was the one destroyed Danafor but in fact Danafor was destroyed because Meliodias wasn't there to protect it thus the term "Meliodias destroy a kingdom by himself"

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I do not think that Meliodas destroyed Danafor. Dreyfus mentioned this but this is Meliodas' crime. Danafor was destroyed by someone else and Lyonesse, an allied kingdom, came with its holy knights to Danafor. Elisabeth might be the only person who survived the destruction of Danafor. I would not be surprised if she is the daughter of Liz. Liz might have been the great holy knight of Danafor (like Zaratras was the great holy kinght of Lyonesse), also queen of Danafor.

The seven deadly sins is a group of seven criminals, who had all been convicted for grievous crimes and had carved the symbols of seven beasts onto their bodies. Meliodas' sin is wrath and his crime is that he could not protect Danafor from its destruction. Wrath might mean his anger, his rage because he could not protect his birthplace or place of being, Danafor

Anyway, the destruction of Danafor and the death of Liz, the birth of Elizabeth in Danafor and the adoption by the king of Lyonesse do have a connection with each other.

I do think that the destruction of Danafor might be related with the upcoming holy war
    Last edited by Koen; September 07, 2013 at 12:08 PM.
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

We still have that shadow mystery about Meliodas... what IS it?

New Reply