Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: Favorite Arc

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Liberia
    Post Thanks / Like

Favorite Arc

What is your favorite Arc in Nisekoi? There's a lot of fun moments within this manga, but my personal favorite was the one involving Chitoge's mother. Feel free to share your thoughts!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Arc

Nisekoi is full of interesting arc, I like all of them of different ways, but my favorite is clear: Romeo and Juliet arc.

It was by far the most meaningful arc in Nisekoi story. It began with the strife between Chitoge and Raku in the beach where he harmed too much with his words. The entire arc evolved perfectly with interactions between not only Chitoge and Raku, but also interaction among all characters. The entire cast fulfilled its roles perfectly and in the end Chitoge and Raku made peace, the entire misunderstanding was clarified. They reconstructed their friendship and, for Chitoge, she realized her feelings for Raku. This arc was a watershed event in the story.

Other arcs that deserve mention are:
    The arc with Mikage, a great and funny character, who also brought the best of Marika;
    Moreover, the Christmas arc with Chitoge's mother. Maybe Hana is the best mother I've ever seen in the mangas. This arc also showed a heroic side of Raku.

I hope that I didn't forget any good arc. XD
    Last edited by Leoat12; February 02, 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Arc

Romeo Juliet arc was the best for Chitoge character development

I actually like this arc with Haru.. but I may change my mind depending on the Answer...

New Reply