Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Chitoge Kirisaki

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Chitoge Kirisaki

Beloved daughter of a Mafia family, reading Chitoge's tsundere attitude towards Raku from chapter to chapter is always a pleasure. Discuss anything about Chitoge here, from her relationship with other characters, as well as her family!

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Chitoge Kirisaki

No replies on Chitoge's thread?!?
    Ah well, whatever, I still think she is the best character in Nisekoi.

Go Gorilla-hime!
    Infinite RAGE!

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't have time to write a post up to now. XD

Well, it's really hard to comment Chitoge, she is everywhere in the manga, pratically the story revolves around her. The best thoughts, feelings and arc were made focused on her without a doubt. She is tsundere, therefore she rarely shows her true feelings, but when she shows, it is spectacular. Many people say that Onodera and Tsugumi, mainly, are more nice and sweet than her, but there will be a time when Chitoge will show her true sweetness, something that we only have samples until now, and this moment will be epic.

A timely question that I'd like to ask you guys is if you considered Chitoge a tsundere since the beginning or only after Romeo and Julliet arc. In my opinion, she only fell in love with Raku after that, so she became tsundere after this. It's a technical matter, but whatever, answer this. XD

Bonus and one more positive point about Chitoge: who could stay prettier than her in this kind of clothes? XD

Last edited by Leoat12; February 13, 2014 at 10:32 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm tough one.
    I believe that she did care for him somewhat before then, but she didn't know what her feelings meant till after.
    Definitely at the beach scene... I mean look at her reaction when he replied to her hypothetical question...

The main problem she has, is that she is now in a position where she really wants for him to realise her feelings - but is unable to go back on the way she feels she should act around him. This leads to frustration when he also acts in a similar way (he is also quite obviously attracted to her).
    I wouldn't say they are more sweet... they just have more chances to show their sweetness (if that makes sense?!?).
    Last edited by zimbardo; February 14, 2014 at 03:06 AM.
    Infinite RAGE!

New Reply