Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 718 Spoiler Discussion

semms like a nice chapter , the dwarfs are really cool and funny. Luffy should recruit them all and i really want to see Nami in action

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Well.. Bee and Rhino dwarves bugs.. hahaha, are they actually as big or bigger than Usopp? Looks like it on one of the pictures.
    The more of them Oda pulls outta his butt, the more awesome they are!

And Zoro is sad he could not join the fight in Colloseum? I hope he will get an opponent soon.
    Also, Nami's part is not mentioned in the spoiler, but a picture of her fighting is there.. so huh? And its confirmed that Toy DF user is not Jora, not bad.

Since Franky and Zoro are together, Sanji and Kinemon are missing. Usopp and Robin are on their way. So only Luffy and Sunny group will not be at the top of the action.. the pace is changing quite often, and right now this thing could end up quite speeded up. I mean.. fastly gather all of them together would not be that bad.. also, there would only be four stories then. Luffy, Sunny Team, SHs + Dwarves Revolt team and Law's butt is getting kicked part. I'd like if the story moved to final fights before this year is over.. not so much of a wish, is it? :/

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seems like a decent chapter! any zoro is a good chapter.

sidenote: is there a reason we "overtook" Naruto in the shounen forum, are we more popular now?

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

cool! So caribo and his crew really are coming back to save guevara's granny,powered by a warship . I didn't want to see jola again: Chopper should just eat a rumble ball and own all of the enemies! also,luffy and chinjao should be developed more!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

uhm,so dd takes fujitora's place in the fight vs law? and I wonder what burgess says there,which is commented by both cavendish and bartolomeo. furthermore,it looks like luffy defeats don chinjao. what a boring thing if this is true!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Keeper of Jericho's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Strange, I thought we'd get no chapter this week? Or is this the chapter for next week, just early?

Click the image and visit my place! Don't be shy!

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper of Jericho View Post
    Strange, I thought we'd get no chapter this week? Or is this the chapter for next week, just early?
    this chapter is the one we should read on the incoming Wednesday. and it is luckily,as always when there's a holiday (golden week,obon week and christmas/new year breaks), anticipated to the week end

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

It's an early chapter.
    Seems like it centers around the dwarves.
    Zoro not being serious was a bit surprising. Hopefully he will have his share of action soon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks promising; I'm eager to read the full translation.

On a side note, I can't decide if I'm more pissed or amused by Luffy giving away his identity - not that it was much of a secret to anyone, but he seems to have forgotten why he even came to Dressrosa in the first place. Hopefully the pace of the tournament will pick up when the dwarves make their move and everyone's reunited in the same place, but it might still be a while as we're probably in for a Doflamingo / Dressrosa flashback before the serious stuff begins.
    Last edited by Seafarer; August 16, 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like its going to be a good chapter. Finally everyone is starting to meet back up. Things are starting to move. Now we have officially in the alliance is the The Strawhats, Law, Kinemon, Momonosasuke, the entire force of the Dwarf empire, and the Soldier of Rage.

Its going to be an all out brawl at the Factor

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im glad everyone is watching luffys fight on tv but I think we should go forward with the story.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome,so the dwarves' leader was actually the toy soldier!! . I hope they will interfere after the fight between luffy and don chinj,cause it should have been developed more properly,imo.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Im glad everyone is watching luffys fight on tv but I think we should go forward with the story.
    I disagree,we can slow it down if it is for such a fight,amongst coc users. If it really is ended here,with a punch thrown by luffy,then i will be utterly disappointed! A man with such a previous bounty can't be defeated so easily,i want luffy to be exhausted and as if don chinj was the strongest villain he has ever fought! Otherwise oda shouldn't have given him 500 millions, it was already a mistake giving ace 550! These bounties make dd's and the others' ones blush!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You can tell that Cavindish and Bartolemeo will play big parts in this arc. Someone has to help Law. I think he is strong, but he isnt ready for Doflamingo yet. I dont know anyone that can save him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member BetaRuler's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the impression that Robin needs to be told to have a sense of her own personal space XD
    if it were Nami she woulda sent that dwarf king flying! Like she also kicked Brook when he asked to see her panties! Robin never gets angry nor tries to defend herself XD

Also interested in seeing a translation for what Jesus was saying and Zoro, I can't read that Chinese stuff man <=( but from what you guys are saying it sounds interesting to me!

Oh, also, law looks to be pushed at his limits a lot lately, I hope he gets a break soon!

New Reply
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast