Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 718 Spoiler Discussion

is the chapter coming out tonight or tomorrow?

Since when has burgess been so massive? I always thought he was like franky size.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Since when has burgess been so massive? I always thought he was like franky size.
    Yeah, size has been a recurring concern of the manga. I'm completely willing to accept exaggerated proportions as a visual metaphor of strength, but I'm bothered when the relative scale of a given character keeps changing compared to those around him. This has been happening a lot with characters such as Whitebeard, Neptune, the admirals, and more recently Fujitora or Don Chinjao.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

i saw the leak chapter, Jora was confirmed used Art Art Fruit..

Law is very have a difficult condition since he decide to fight with Fuji and Doflamigo,,,,

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice the Zangief looking dwarf on page 9, well done Oda.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seafarer View Post
    Yeah, size has been a recurring concern of the manga. I'm completely willing to accept exaggerated proportions as a visual metaphor of strength, but I'm bothered when the relative scale of a given character keeps changing compared to those around him. This has been happening a lot with characters such as Whitebeard, Neptune, the admirals, and more recently Fujitora or Don Chinjao.
    Could be a thing of perspective too, since so many characters are just "huge" compared to the Mugiwaras sans Franky & Brook and therefore are harder to compare to each other. Kuzan is so massive and he always towered over a lot of characters, but at the end of the PH arc, even he was looked down on by Mingo, whom I would have thought to be similarly tall. In this case Jesus grew in size, just as Franky did somehow.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Personally, I can't wait to see Zoro fight for real! Something like Zoro VS Kaku would be AMAZING!!!

P.S. So Luffy basically one-shotted Don Chinjao... wow! I bet Doflamingo never thought of Luffy and his crew as a real threat to him, but he will have to reconsider.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

I suppose Luffy's disguise is now useless after the gomugomu attack then?
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodai Senkan Mora View Post
    I suppose Luffy's disguise is now useless after the gomugomu attack then?
    The spectators apparently didn't realize it just yet... but I believe they will (or will be told by the announcer) in the following chapter.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it!!!!!!!!! That alll the paerticipants who lost will were being forst to work in the factor. This arc's main reason is for Luffy to build his army to fight agaisnt the yonkou. The Strawhats will save everyone who is captured and they will become his allies.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy is fully using his gomu gomu abillities.. on the screen Zoro and dwarves are watching, also in the arena when Burgess appears. As it is translated in the spoilers, Burgess says "This is intereting, who's the runt?". It points at the fact he still has not recognized Luffy? Well, he was not watching until now, fine.. but still, nobody else noticed that Luffy is stretching..? NW considers him to be 8-meters-tall giant, but still... this? Overall the chapter looks so promising and amazing. Every single of the freaking subplots is involved, that is what I call awesome. A little bit of action from everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    I knew it!!!!!!!!! That alll the paerticipants who lost will were being forst to work in the factor. This arc's main reason is for Luffy to build his army to fight agaisnt the yonkou. The Strawhats will save everyone who is captured and they will become his allies.
    Yeah, as many of us predicted, the fallen losers might be taken in custody. Therefore I am amazed, because just who is in the way of the beaten participants? I mean, person strong enough to get control of Ideo, Sai, Boo, Blue Gilly and a few more? Also, Ricky was leaving, was given the direction to leave but has not left. Oh well, how annoyed one gets when you have to wait for a simple piece of information to get revealed, right? ...
    Last edited by llaubacher; August 17, 2013 at 06:13 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i have a feeling the chapter will come out monday.
    There must be a reason why burgess is involved, since I can see oda slowly bringing him in the picture.
    Law needs to seriously bounce lol what the hell is he waiting for?

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S-H-I-G-U-R-E View Post
    The spectators apparently didn't realize it just yet... but I believe they will (or will be told by the announcer) in the following chapter.

the most important characters are already aware of lucy being luffy,therefore his disguise can easily be removed once this fight is over.
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; August 18, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Israel
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice how in the cover there's another ship that has just arrived to the island. This is not Caribou's ship, it doesn't even belong to G-5 base. I wonder what might that be...

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Was about time he used his gomu powers It was getting boring with Lucy this Lucy that . If they still don't recognize Luffy after this then they are idiots

Anyway the chap looks nice . Slowly , slowly everyone is gathering at the same place which is very good . I feel sory for Zoro , just imagining him there with Luffy makes me excited . The worst possible combo since Zoro unlike Sanji doesn't think at all and it's worse than Luffy

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    the most important characters are already aware of lucy being luffy,therefore his disguise can easily be removed once this fight is over.
    ? What does it have to do with what I wrote? I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    I feel sory for Zoro , just imagining him there with Luffy makes me excited . The worst possible combo since Zoro unlike Sanji doesn't think at all and it's worse than Luffy
    Hahaha! I want to see a Luffy-Zoro combo soooooo badly!!! I've been waiting for such a thing since the Aqua Laguna combo attack!!! Oda is really teasing me here!!!
    Last edited by S-H-I-G-U-R-E; August 17, 2013 at 01:55 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast