Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 718 Spoiler Discussion

When is the chapter getting released fellas?
    The three brothers

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like I predicted last chapter the losers are actually sent down to the factory n a few chapters ago that Zoro n company were going to meet with each other;Oda should hire me as his assistant so I see the story it's getting to its climax...... I predict that Nami n company are going to end up helping Law escape, unless Robin reminds Zoro of Law issue in green bit it can make Zoro aid him in battle but at the same time is hard to tell now that Burgess has witness luffy that may bring other foes to the battle OMG Oda is a genious there's just so many different ways this story can go. I was thinking about theprediction that Arlong sister made back in fish man island maybe she saw luffy destroying Dressrosa; I can see that happening since Fujitora wanted to evacuate the civilians, he was getting ready for the worst n I think that's what's going to happen..... I bet Bartho and cavendish are going to feel intimidated one they see luffys strength; I still stand with the prediction that Bartho n cavendish are going to be allies for the fact that they aren't going to let anyone put hands on Luffy except them..... Kind of like a love and hate relationship lol n just like I stated that the toy soldier must be really strong that they made him captain, I wonder how strong he is in human form.....
    Last edited by yoshidr; August 18, 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    is the chapter coming out tonight or tomorrow?

Since when has burgess been so massive? I always thought he was like franky size.
    He has always been massive. If you look at the beginning of sky island arc, you can see in one panel all of black beard, including him, were all very massive.
    Check Out My Music
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n48pStnecmw
    My Predictions:
    Big Mom gonna have the plague plague fruit or plant plant fruit

Kaido gonna have nuke nuke fruit

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoshidr View Post
    Just like I predicted last chapter the losers are actually sent down to the factory n a few chapters ago that Zoro n company were going to meet with each other;Oda should hire me as his assistant so I see the story it's getting to its climax...... I predict that Nami n company are going to end up helping Law escape, unless Robin reminds Zoro of Law issue in green bit it can make Zoro aid him in battle but at the same time is hard to tell now that Burgess has witness luffy that may bring other foes to the battle OMG Oda is a genious there's just so many different ways this story can go. I was thinking about theprediction that Arlong sister made back in fish man island maybe she saw luffy destroying Dressrosa; I can see that happening since Fujitora wanted to evacuate the civilians, he was getting ready for the worst n I think that's what's going to happen..... I bet Bartho and cavendish are going to feel intimidated one they see luffys strength; I still stand with the prediction that Bartho n cavendish are going to be allies for the fact that they aren't going to let anyone put hands on Luffy except them..... Kind of like a love and hate relationship lol n just like I stated that the toy soldier must be really strong that they made him captain, I wonder how strong he is in human form.....
    I also hoped that Zoro would come to aid Law, however, he was more concerned about the ship before! Also, if he did go there, he would not only meet Fujitora but also Doflamingo. Law barely stands his ground now, I believe they are toying with him and are not fully serious though. Maybe it's just obvious for others, no clue. And if Zoro bumped into these two, he'd get trashed too. I admit that from my point of view, Zoro is a beast now, and even though he has shown almost no real feat (at least for me), he was still more epic since the time skip than Luffy, in my opinion. His opponents for this arc, or rather candidates for opponents are : Shark Cutter Bastille, Spiky Guy from Doffy's last throne or Cavendish - in case he does not turn out to be an ally. I still have a feeling that after how Oda built Zoro to be this epic since TimeSkip, he will still breeze through this easily.. I mean, he will show us new moves, techniques and results of his training in overall, or whatsoever, but he won't drop so much of a sweat by doing so, and that bothers me. When is he going to go all-out? I doubt this arc provides any rivals for that purpose. Unless he would really have a showdown with Fujitora and it was not only a short slash.
    - Purely my fan opinion.

On the other hand, the Kinemon interaction... I fear more and more the day he and the crew will depart. I dislike the idea itself, but I can imagine Luffy saying "become my nakama". And the same goes for that Momonosucker brat..

Also, is not Oda repeating himself? Not that I would find it lame but.. On the Fishman Island, Luffy freed thousands of humans taken hostages. They were like "We're gonna tell the world that you are our saviour, Mugiwara!" - those were fodders though, also most of them have been captured/sank by Smoker the White, but some must have been able to escape - nonetheless.
    In this arc, Oda is making those who lose in the tournament fall hostages. It's a bit different than in FI, but they are still in some kind of custody. And I am of the opinion that it is yet again quite obvious that Luffy's role this time = saviour as well? Though he will save dozens of named fellas with an admirable powers regarding the New World... it's still the same as on FI! -.-" Only difference I can smell is that these might become his allies.. might even join task forces with their islands/countries.

From that, Cavendish could turn out to an ally in case he would somehow lose in Block D's fights and ended up being held against his will in Doffy's family's hands. There comes the saviour and Cavendish turns the right side of this fray.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite interested in barto's and cabbage's reaction to JB.. they look like they aren't fond of him. Anyways I seriously hope luffy ends this fight already, so we can this story on the move yo.

Btw did you guys notice the armament haki on chinjao's stomach when luffy punched it??

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm quite interested in barto's and cabbage's reaction to JB.. they look like they aren't fond of him. Anyways I seriously hope luffy ends this fight already, so we can this story on the move yo.

Btw did you guys notice the armament haki on chinjao's stomach when luffy punched it??
    And hands as well as he was flying away being hit by Hawk Rifle.

Oh, could anyone just check and try to explain me the difference between Rifle and Hawk Rifle? It looks pretty much the same, though Hawk Rifle is a new TimeSkip technique, Haki imbued one. But if it's just added Haki, why would it get a new name..? Hawk gear? Nah, not that. But I did not notice of flames either. Red Hawk had been set on fire.. so? Thanks.

Also to danzousismadara yet. As you said, they do not look fond of him. I'd say they are rather unpleasantly surprised at his presence nearby them. We don't know what kind of rumours travel around the New World about Kurohige and his crew... But on the other hand, if he recognizes Luffy, and if he is not dumb he should, then we might get some interaction between him and those two watching Luffy for he's one's prey and second's target with unknown purpose yet.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OP 718: CoA, BB, Toy DF & Lies

It's just the way Oda named those post-timeskip special attacks imbued with haki, animal themed fitting to the island full of animals he was training on. G3rd Giant attacks got the Grizzly/Elephant enhancements, G2nd seems to have gotten the Hawk addition when used with Busōshoku Kōka.

edit: Forgot Luffys Snake Shot while fighting Hordy under water; seems to be a normal G1 attack.

Jesus is a known mofo with lots of fame being part of Blackbeards main crew, which by itself is known to be cruel and conquering. Nobody should be pleased to be in the same room as him, as he's a constant threat. I wonder if something will go horribly wrong once Luffy is done and has a chance to meet him, crew member of his nemesis.

Back to Mingos connection to the dwarfs. What if he simply told them a lie to bound them to his factory and they keep believing that they can't escape on their own, as they have such gullible personalities?

edit:

Now that we got a confirmation of the Toy DF users not being Jora, maybe it was "Steampunk-Sabo" after all, all those cogwheels could have been a hint after all.
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 21, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

11. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think JB character is annoying as hell and am still pissed that sengoku or ace didn't kill him. I think it's obvious that the guy works for blackbeard, who is the guy responsible for ace's death will get the mera mera fruit which will piss luffy the hell off lol

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

How is that obvious? That became zero day theory once we knew about him participating, but it's unlikely right now with Diamante having his hands on it with the tournament still going on. Is he supposed to steal it from him before the end of the tournament?
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    I also hoped that Zoro would come to aid Law, however, he was more concerned about the ship before! Also, if he did go there, he would not only meet Fujitora but also Doflamingo. Law barely stands his ground now, I believe they are toying with him and are not fully serious though. Maybe it's just obvious for others, no clue. And if Zoro bumped into these two, he'd get trashed too. I admit that from my point of view, Zoro is a beast now, and even though he has shown almost no real feat (at least for me), he was still more epic since the time skip than Luffy, in my opinion. His opponents for this arc, or rather candidates for opponents are : Shark Cutter Bastille, Spiky Guy from Doffy's last throne or Cavendish - in case he does not turn out to be an ally. I still have a feeling that after how Oda built Zoro to be this epic since TimeSkip, he will still breeze through this easily.. I mean, he will show us new moves, techniques and results of his training in overall, or whatsoever, but he won't drop so much of a sweat by doing so, and that bothers me. When is he going to go all-out? I doubt this arc provides any rivals for that purpose. Unless he would really have a showdown with Fujitora and it was not only a short slash. So many strong fighters I hope Oda finally introduces our next nakama, I like kinemon as well but I don't think he will since he has a son;something to look forward to.
    - Purely my fan opinion.

On the other hand, the Kinemon interaction... I fear more and more the day he and the crew will depart. I dislike the idea itself, but I can imagine Luffy saying "become my nakama". And the same goes for that Momonosucker brat..

Also, is not Oda repeating himself? Not that I would find it lame but.. On the Fishman Island, Luffy freed thousands of humans taken hostages. They were like "We're gonna tell the world that you are our saviour, Mugiwara!" - those were fodders though, also most of them have been captured/sank by Smoker the White, but some must have been able to escape - nonetheless.
    In this arc, Oda is making those who lose in the tournament fall hostages. It's a bit different than in FI, but they are still in some kind of custody. And I am of the opinion that it is yet again quite obvious that Luffy's role this time = saviour as well? Though he will save dozens of named fellas with an admirable powers regarding the New World... it's still the same as on FI! -.-" Only difference I can smell is that these might become his allies.. might even join task forces with their islands/countries.

From that, Cavendish could turn out to an ally in case he would somehow lose in Block D's fights and ended up being held against his will in Doffy's family's hands. There comes the saviour and Cavendish turns the right side of this fray.
    Yess! I've been dying to see Zoro in action perhaps a new technique or the flashback on how he got the scar on his right eye, I hope he aids law as well but I was thinking the shark slayer is outside the colloseum is a 50/50 chance that Zoro or kinemon confront him but I'm more towards kinemon side since they are in a hurry to inform luffy about the status of the mission, if he n Sanji get caught I'm pretty sure kinemon is going to stay back to handle him......... I know I mentioned before that Chinjao might end up allying with luffy and I can definitely see that happen; his grand kids are going to be taken hostage chinjao is going to be thankful to him n his crew for helping... About Oda yes it seems that luffy is the hero in every arc, next thing you know he is going to be the "hero yonkou" that seems to solve every problem he runs into lol I think this arc will be done b4 the end of te year for the fact that all pieces are put together already just waiting to be executed; I can't wait for DD to receive the call from his subordinate stating that luffy has beat chinjao and the colosseum is under attack is going o give law the distraction he needs to escape... I hope chopper n Nami show us something I'm tired of the weaklings depending in the trio, ussop i don't need to worry about I know he is ping to play a big part in the invasion. Sorry mate I don't think we will get te chance to witness the other rounds; the whole point of the tournament was to entertain luffy till DD handles the matter with Law.
    Last edited by yoshidr; August 18, 2013 at 09:11 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is out, but where is One Piece?

I think JB character is annoying as hell and am still pissed that sengoku or ace didn't kill him.
    Every time I see "JB", I imagine Justin Bieber at first.

And right Schabrak, that's some nice observing. One man I was debating with told me Luffy's techniques are weapon-related. Since Grizzly Magnum is a gun, Red Hawk then a Chopper or a missile as far as I know. So he has Elephant techniques as you said which are third gear haki imbued, same goes for gear second although that's called Hawk then? Makes me wonder if there is also "RED ELEPHANT" technique. Also, on the island there was a Lion, Crocodile and Gorilla with him when he was leaving, or am I mistaking something with Toriko? If so, can we expect Lion, Crocodile and Gorilla technique? So far we have HAWK, SNAKE, GRIZZLY (bear) and ELEPHANT. Crocodile could be some kind of a whip attack, similar to as alligator swings/waves it's tail while swimming. No idea what would Lion and Gorilla be then though.

Agreed on the Steampunk-Sabo guy, he could be the Toy Toy guy. Leaving the big fat guy for some Ushi Ushi Zoan and the little gluttonous girl (she was eating when we saw her) for some weird-ass powers again.

Come to speak of it, Doflamingo has a nice bunch of DF's within his crew. Weapon woman, Art woman, Toy guy, Spinning man, Snot/Slug guy (Trebol), possible meneater flower Diamante (idk whose theory it was, but I approve it). And he has power of strings/wires or something.

On another note, Oda has introduced many DF's this arc. All those of Doffy's family, 3 within Dwarves' side, 2 in tournament... I will also add the Mera Mera no Mi and Doffy's fruit since he was re-introduced to us in this arc. It's fasho over 10. Just.. a alot..

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: OP 718: CoA, BB, Toy DF & Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    It's just the way Oda named those post-timeskip special attacks imbued with haki, animal themed fitting to the island full of animals he was training on. G3rd Giant attacks got the Grizzly/Elephant enhancements, G2nd seems to have gotten the Hawk addition when used with Busōshoku Kōka.

Jesus is a known mofo with lots of fame being part of Blackbeards main crew, which by itself is known to be cruel and conquering. Nobody should be pleased to be in the same room as him, as he's a constant threat. I wonder if something will go horribly wrong once Luffy is done and has a chance to meet him, crew member of his nemesis.

Back to Mingos connection to the dwarfs. What if he simply told them a lie to bound them to his factory and they keep believing that they can't escape on their own, as they have such gullible personalities?

edit:

Now that we got a confirmation of the Toy DF users not being Jora, maybe it was "Steampunk-Sabo" after all, all those cogwheels could have been a hint after all.
    nice catch,I was thinking of him as well, although he seems to weak to be such an important character. the strongest ones are dd's aces: diamante,trebol and spikey, and the only one who can be the responsible is spikey. Yet, jola said it was a member of her family,and she was not talking about trebol unit, but rather about the donquixote family. between cyborg sabo and spikey I hope it's the latter, who will end up being franky's opponent!

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

There is no OP release because there is no Naruto release either or at least a scanlation grp one. There are leaks of the official Chinese version, not raws of the Japanese WSJ mag scans. While I'm sure there were a lot of Chinese to English translations before used for some scans, these are easy prey for mistakes. But back to the Naruto chapter on manga reader. These is just the Chinese version with a fan translation put over it if I saw correctly.

If there is a sound one for OP, I could do the same with a couple pages if that would please you. ^^
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 18, 2013 at 10:41 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner uberfayt's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

this is a nice chapter, even though the story's still developing slowly we can see clearly where this is going to unfold... zoro watching luffy was great xD

Country
    Balearic Islands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yoshidr View Post
    ehhh... Franky is going to the Flower field, Zoro is going to the Flower field. They meet up, how exactly is that a prediction?

New Reply
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast