Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

OP 718: Questions marks ahoi!

Quote Originally Posted by scott1uk View Post
    Come come now, my first two sentences were fact and then reasonable assumption, respectively. I give you that my prediction was wild, but that's what we are here to do. Though, quickly shot down, I accept it is highly unlikely. I was psyched up from reading danzouismadara's posts! And it was really one of those; "You had to be there", moments. In hindsight, I think of taking it back. But Oda does show us, only what he wants to show us. Comparing this with the recent film, Now You See Me, where we see things in order to mislead us and all common sense points in another direction, and there still is the probability!
    It made no sense from the "But", okay?^^ I'm all for wild theories, as long as they make some sense in the OPverse and of course plotwise. How do you imagine that would go on? Why would he even bring all those guys together, why would he reveal so many secrets and help the Mugiwaras until now? Just for deception instead of leading Franky to some strong Donquoxote family? What would he gain from misleading us/them now? Everything else on the island was made to divert their attention. If he's as strong as he seems, it would make no sense for him to sacrifice Rebecca to become a toy. But hey, back than those words about them living together might be a hint and revelation after all. What if the winner of the tournament can decide whom to live with, even a toy?
    Secondly, why would Wicca want to inform him of the Donquixote family if he's a traitor to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Heat of the Tundra View Post
    If Chinjao in his prime was so much of a threat he'd be a Yonko or have a bounty over 700mil.
    That's all there was needed to say.^^ Roger was the strongest, only to be rivaled by Newgate, nobody else was of that level, nobody but BB and Luffy may be at the end.
    Last edited by Schabrak; August 20, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
    Firm but Fair

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Heat of the Tundra's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 718 Discussion/ 719 Prediction Next Chapter August 28

Quote Originally Posted by stalin View Post
    Could it be that chinjao's treasure is the fame for capturing roger? And garp had stolen it from him.
    Garp never caught Roger though.

Roger was near death and he turned himself in, then the Marines claimed they did to seem more powerful.

Garp cornered Roger several times but Roger managed to escape each time.

If Prime Chinjao had the strength to catch Roger then he'd be stronger than current Rayleigh right now, which he isn't. He'd actually have to be on par, or stronger than, Old Whitebeard because Whitebeard was rivals with Roger.

And his bounty would also be much much higher too.

Ace worked under Whitebeard and had a 550,000,000 bounty.
    If Chinjao in his prime was so much of a threat he'd be a Yonko or have a bounty over 700mil.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Ipoopshootingstars's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone else think we might see a poneglyph in this arc?
    Yes it hurts

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Japanese raw (thanks to Kaze1028 from AP)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2534787101?pn=3

Aohige's summary from the Japanese version:

Quote Quote:
    718 Riku Royal Army in the Flower Garden

Leo explain there's an underground tunnel connecting Green Bit and Dressrosa.
    He leads Usopp and Robin to their airport Tontatta Airline.
    All the aircraft are actually bugs
    K-43 Yellow Kabu (Yamabuki Rhino Beetle)
    B-26 Pink Bee (Pink Hornet)
    etc

Leo enlists the help of the two zoan Tontattas (they talk in the same Tontatta mannerism)
    Kabu, leader of the Yellow Kabu squad - Bug Bug fruit model Rhino Beetle
    Bian, leader of the Pink Bee squad - Bug Bug fruit model Hornet

Usopp has never seen the Yamabuki Rhino Beetle, and wish Luffy could be here to see them.
    Usopp and Robin are too large to ride one, so they'll be using the Linear Fox (Kon Express) bus.
    The group charges out to rescue their 500 comrades.

Gancho crawls out of Robin's breasts to explain how the feud between Donquixote Doflamingo and Tontatta isn't just a decade-long one, it goes back 900 years. (He doesn't say the Donquixote family, just Dofla's name)

meanwhile, underneath the Flower Garden, Franky is led to the Anti-Doflamingo rebel forces, Riku Royal Army HQ
    The dwarves are all excited to see such a huge toy lol
    As the soldier explains about the dwarves to Franky, Franky spots Zoro watching Luffy's fight, frustrated at seeing Luffy take hits.
    He's basically going "Why didn't he tell me about this damnit, my sword is itching for a fight!"

The dwarves report to the soldier that the intel on the enemy is gathered.
    They are aware of their movements and actions of "Sugar". (great, another name)
    They also report the legendary heroes arrived at Tontatta, and their names are Usoland and Robiland
    He lists the entire Strawhat crew names ending with -land

Zoro: I think I'm supposed to be Zoroland
    Franky: I'm Fraland. Nice to meet you
    haha

Zoro suddenly realizes he forgot Nami and others are in danger, Wicca has been nagging him about it and he was completely ignoring her.

Nami side:
    Jora's attack turns Nami's Climatact into a useless modern art.
    Nami screams her Climatact has been turned into a toy, but Jora corrects her it's art and not toy.
    There IS a separate ability user in the Family that can turn people into toys, but Jora's fruit is Art Art fruit.
    She's pissed the trio took out her men and her ship, and turned Brook's sword and Chopper's hands into uselessart as well.

Chopper gets a call from Law. He answers, screaming for help, as they're in deep shit right now.
    Law says he's not concerned with what's up with them, and tells him to bring the ship to Green Bit ASAP. He needs to entrust Ceaser to them.
    Law cuts the connection after he gives them the orders to the confused trio.
    Nami complains He doesn't even listen! What is he, LUFFY!?

Dofla corners Law, and demands Ceaser's heart back.
    He tells Law his buddy Straw hat has fell for his trap, and fighting in the Colosseum where the losers go straight to hell.
    Luffy will not be leaving the Colosseum ever again... the alliance is over, give it up, Law!

Kin-emon cheers on Luffy on the TV, as Sanji smacks him.
    Kin believes once a man choose to fight, he should do so to win!

Meanwhile, Jesus Burgess approach Barto & Caven, and comments on the interesting fight going on. He asks them who the little kid is.
    On the ring, Luffy performs the Gomu Gomu Hawk Rifle, blowing away Chinjao. The crowd goes wild, but no indication of them noticing the Gomu Gomu ability.

Chinjao grunts as he is hit, indicating he is probably not out for the count.

End
    Last edited by ukimix; August 21, 2013 at 12:17 AM.

6. Thanks 5 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

What the hell... where are the translated scans ?? mangareader/panda is still missing the pages...

Leo's explanation of tunnel
    Instructions of Law
    Jesus Burgees comments

It was a total mess this week... anywhere the translated scans uploaded with all pages??

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

One of the interesting thing i would like to see int his arc (and i think there is a build up for it too) .... One of the SH will get turn into toy by DF user of doffla gang... and rest of the SHs will forget about him/her.... I am telling you .. its coming.. .. Rest I leave upto you... lets guess who will be that SH

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    It was a total mess this week... anywhere the translated scans uploaded with all pages??
    In the link to baidu I posted above you can find the whole raw. You have to scroll down to find it.

Yes, one or more straw hats will be turn into toys. Luffy maybe?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont get why some ppl want zoro to eat the fruit......he cant cause he already eat one....the badass badass fruit...i wonder if zoro was in a block too, i mean it would show how much powerful he is now..cause in the tournament. Everyone know haki and they powerful...but noo oda is just saving zoro for a special even were hed going to show hes real power and it would allow him to increase hes bounty really high...
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL, canvendish and barto may end up protecting luffy if luffy's enemies will be out to get him once the fight will be interrupted and find out who he really is since both barto and cavendish probably want luffy for themselves

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Something that caught my attention was it is mentioned the history between the dwarves and Donquixote Flamingo specifically rather than just the Donquixote family has lasted some 900 years. Given that DD has something like marionette related powers and in a previous chapter DD mentioned something about a vessel ,does anyone think the DD we see is only just a vessel created from another human modified with the aid of other devil fruit powers? This might also explain how DD can survive for 900 years and look as young as he appears.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, ukimix. You just posted something so valuable. I really mean it, just look. The hell! Pages were cut short from sides, making it miss parts of the drawing. What's worse? Even some parts of pages were missing! Seriously, in the spoiler there was "Leo tells Usopp there's a hidden path from Flower Fields to the Factory" - or whatever, but it was nowhere in the manga chapter. And the freaking part with Law? We fkin' were thinking of what he could tell to Nami, yet now we get to know the plan from Aohige's short summary + the whole scans. Madafakin' work this week, why were the super early spoilers so crappy, I wonder? I don't remember other time there was the most important part of the chapter (Law's call + change of plan) missed. Thanks.

Now that we know that Law ordered Nami's group to get the ship to the Green Bit. There's a ton of speculations that could go on.

1) Ship is unavailable to set a sail. Nami, Brook, Momonosucker and Brook are in no shape to do something either. To be able to do a sh1t, they have to get rid of Jola's Art Art no Mi effects. Or Jola herself. That is barely possible, isn't it? Her submarine is gone, they would have to throw her in the water, killing her. Who's there to save her? Oda's mojo, maybe.

2) In case they want to arrive.. they have to get rid of Jola first as I wrote above. If they are not able to do that, someone must save them. The one who was going to get to the ship but forgot was Zoro! He does not fight women, though. Even if he gets there, it will suck for them. Unless he uses blunt sides of katanas to make Jola fall unconscious at least.

3) Another point is, how much more of a time does Law have? I am not sure if Fujitora has gone back to the Dressrosa, I doubt that. In my opinion they both, him and Doffy, are going at Law, just kinda taking turns or so. And even if they get there in time, which, as it is now, seems highly unplausible, will Doflamingo and Fujitora let them leave? I am sure Fujitora could sink the ship as he can fight in all lines, short, middle, and long distance ranges. Unless Law uses his uber mega big ass Room to teleport as far as he can, making it onto the ship or nearby, having to be saved from drowning.

Whatever the case, surprise me, Oda..

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post

That's all there was needed to say.^^ Roger was the strongest, only to be rivaled by Newgate, nobody else was of that level, nobody but BB and Luffy may be at the end.
    Spoiler show

16. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Kyodai Senkan Mora's Avatar
    Country
    Kenya
    Post Thanks / Like

I would personally enjoy a situation where Zoro would rescue the idiots at the ship, all of them would then head to green bit and Zoro would clash swords - even for a bit - with Fujitora. The outcome would not only be a clear indication of where he is at, but also give valuable insight into what his current limits are...in relation to Law's Level and also an Admiral's level
    "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you." -Tite Kubo

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sp0nje's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Now that we have seen dwarfs with a DF. I wonder.. Wouldn't it be fun if one of the dwarfes eat the Mera Mera no Mi fruit? Just taking a little bite out of it. And everybody will be like WHAAAATT. A dwarf with fire power ^^ Man, I would love to see a dwarf joining the Strawhats! And I can see luffy wanting a dwarf in his crew to. It would be a great asset to the crew.

But now that Robin, Usopp, Franky and Zoro will see each other again and tell what is happening. who will go were? My prediction is: Zoro will go helping Law out (Fujitora vs Zoro - How fucking badass will that be), Franky or Robin will go to the Sunny, Usopp, the toy and Franky/Robin will go with the dwarfs.

EDIT: I just noticed. Last page of One Piece: http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/718/19
    Is Don Chinjao using Armament Haki on his belly when luffy hits him?
    Last edited by sp0nje; August 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Doflamingo was implying that anyone who lost in the colosseum was executed. That means Luffy has to win. Though I do feel sorry for all the others. Also, that means if either Rebecca or Cavendish win in the next round, then the other will not survive.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

@sp0nje

Yeah looks he is using it to guard against Luffy's punch

Anyway, nice chapter, things are moving nice so no complain here... I just hope Zoro will bring his ass to the ship and beat the shit out of that bitch because she's getting on my nerves with her annoying DF (-1 for Nami/Chopper/Brook... WE GOT STRONGER GUYZZZZZZZ, can't even beat that bitch)

New Reply
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast