Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Knifeshade's Avatar
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Discussion / 51 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show
    -

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 50 Spoilers Thread

"Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DarkLordOfKichiku's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

aurorasea at Mangafox was kind enough to translate what R/B says on Page 37 for me:
    Reiner / Bert: This is bad...
    Reiner: ?coordinator (or control) is now in the hands of the most dangerous person. I'm very sure that I'm not wrong... And we must take it back.
    The only person in this world... Who must not possess this... Is you, Eren.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member lasso's Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku View Post
    aurorasea at Mangafox was kind enough to translate what R/B says on Page 37 for me:
    Reiner / Bert: This is bad...
    Reiner: ?coordinator (or control) is now in the hands of the most dangerous person. I'm very sure that I'm not wrong... And we must take it back.
    The only person in this world... Who must not possess this... Is you, Eren.
    Hmm, interesting, so it's a kind of a temporary ability that's passed through different generations?

Also, this must be the thing That greisha was telling Eren to learn how to control.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lasso View Post
    Hmm, interesting, so it's a kind of a temporary ability that's passed through different generations?
    Maybe, maybe not. We know too little yet. But maybe it's one thing a Titan inherits if he/she eats a Titan Shifter and becomes one him/herself?

BTW, a kind soul has posted a trans of the first 12 pages here:
    http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1694

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Yumpo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...kinda disappointed that Eren has the coordinate(or is he the coordinate himself? These are Chinese Raws after all. Not Japanese...). I kinda was hoping it wasn't him, but it just had to be.

So according to spoiler summaries translated from Tumblr: http://jkirschtein.tumblr.com/post/6...ilers-detailed
    This is the last time the Armored Titan came to bother them again? Is this the end of the arc? So RBA flashback for next arc anyone? XD

And I just knew it! Annie only gets mentioned at least once in every two chapters ever since RB's reveal. So she's probably going to be mentioned again next chapter? I hope she's going to be. 'COZ I JUST WANT MY ANNIE. XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Ymir and Historia finally parting ways... It was bound to happen.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yumpo View Post
    So according to spoiler summaries translated from Tumblr: http://jkirschtein.tumblr.com/post/6...ilers-detailed
    This is the last time the Armored Titan came to bother them again? Is this the end of the arc? So RBA flashback for next arc anyone? XD
    Thanks for posting that summary . Well, it says "it’s a fact that the armoured titan did not come after us again" - Might that not just mean that R & B didn't try come chasing them immediately? I mean, it doesn't say that it's the last time the Armored Titan will ever appear again, it only implies it didn't give chase immediately...

But IS it's the last time they'll appear, maybe it means R & B will return empty-handed and their hometown will send a fresh bunch to try and take Eren...?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Last page is proof that the whole story has been a huge flash back up until now.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dustofoblivion View Post
    Last page is proof that the whole story has been a huge flash back up until now.
    Maybe, maybe not; it could simply be foreshadowing...
    But IF it's a Flashback, it bodes well for Historia's future... I guess?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So wait, who is saying those lines in the last two pages? Armin?

And I kinda was wondering whether Eren's newfound powers is similar to the Beast Titan, or even better. I was kinda happy that Reiner said that its in the hands of the most dangerous person. At least there is my hope that the story still isn't going to turn rosy any time soon. XD.

And theories that with Eren's powers, he can command Colossus Titans inside the walls? O_O. And an army of a bunch of random Titans? That's really a valuable weapon(No wonder RBA wants it for real. I'm really leaning that they want Eren as a weapon, especially in this chapter and how they said things during Trost Arc). Wondering if that power can be used to actually take Annie out of the crystal too. You know, so they could finally torture(T^T) her for information...Please don't...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG that Historia's speech. And Hannes died, I don't understand how Eren got this new power though, it is more interesting than a titan power up. Now that Ymir is back, Erwin will make her talk.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_23.gif

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

So wait, who is saying those lines in the last two pages? Armin?

And I kinda was wondering whether Eren's newfound powers is similar to the Beast Titan, or even better. I was kinda happy that Reiner said that its in the hands of the most dangerous person. At least there is my hope that the story still isn't going to turn rosy any time soon. XD.

And theories that with Eren's powers, he can command Colossus Titans inside the walls? O_O. And an army of a bunch of random Titans? That's really a valuable weapon(No wonder RBA wants it for real. I'm really leaning that they want Eren as a weapon, especially in this chapter and how they said things during Trost Arc). Wondering if that power can be used to actually take Annie out of the crystal too. You know, so they could finally torture(T^T) her for information...Please don't...
    I don't think he can control those that we refer to as 'Titan shifters', only the mindless ones.

Also, the titans within the walls are probably just like how Ymir used to be, and they've been unable to go to their human form for perhaps hundreds of years.

Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

And I kinda was wondering whether Eren's newfound powers is similar to the Beast Titan, or even better.
    I'm wondering if he could make titans out of people...

I was kinda happy that Reiner said that its in the hands of the most dangerous person. At least there is my hope that the story still isn't going to turn rosy any time soon. XD.
    Makes me wonder WHY they think Eren's (apparently) the worst possible person who could have been in possession of this power though...

And theories that with Eren's powers, he can command Colossus Titans inside the walls? O_O.
    Maybe the prediction that the Titans inside the Walls are going to take a walk soon will be fulfiled earlier than we think...?

And an army of a bunch of random Titans? That's really a valuable weapon(No wonder RBA wants it for real. I'm really leaning that they want Eren as a weapon, especially in this chapter and how they said things during Trost Arc).
    Possibly, althrough their wording "Take IT back" seems kinda omnious to me, especially given what we know so far...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@Demonspeed
    I don't think Ymir is back? Didn't she stayed with RB in the last two pages?

@dustofoblivion
    RB+Y reacted to or sensed Eren's powers. It doesn't necessarily mean that it can be used to "control" Annie(or Titan shifters for that matter). It's kinda more like, can it be used to "awaken" her and get her out from that crystal?

@DarkLordOfKichiku
    I think that "take it back" line probably just meant how they actually just held Eren awhile ago. XD

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 AM ----------

And Armin really has to say it. Colossal Titans taking a walk. XD

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast