Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
omg the arm .....what a clean cut.
Tries to read spoilers...Can't read Japanese at all. Googles translates them...
Somebody out there, who knows Japanese? Utsune, kannazuki?
If I'm reading things correctly, Armin tells Bertolt that they're going to torture Annie, who is in Yutopia(Utopia?) District... then Bertolt goes extremely angry, then Erwin slashes through him!?!?
PLEASE SOMEBODY!? I'm gonna cry. This is what I got from shingekikyojin.net....
---------- Post added at 08:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------
Though I'm a little bit suspicious for today. The spoiler pic has Chinese watermarks all over the place. It's usually when Japanese gets their hands on the spoilers with no watermarks...not Chinese...I really hope mangastream gets it early.
I don't think Erwin will die but since his arm is cut he won't be able to use the 3DMG properly again, right?
Unless we discover he is a titan.Or there is some miraculous invention which permits to regenerate like titans. So, his life as an active soldier is...over? He can still be a strategist but without 3DMG...
I'll give a simplified summary of the unconfirmed spoilers, I'm guessing the real thing will be out in no time:
- Mikasa and co. heed Hannes's warning and backed off from Reiner
- Reiner charges into the titan crowd
- Reiner's effort goes futile as he gets swallowed in the crowd
- More action between Scouts and titans
- Distance between titans narrows, and as Erwin gives command to advance further, his arm got bit off by a crawler
- Mikasa gives her final warning to Bert, to which Bert says no
- Jean carries Mikasa away on a horse
- Reiner gets swarmed, YmirChrista escapes
- Hannes tries to cut down Bert
- Bert cuts off Hannes's anchor
- Hannes fell on and got grabbed by a titan
- Hannes: "Eren... It's okay if you don't win... So don't lose [either]"
- blade stuck in Eren ---> Titanify
- Erwin still calls for advance
- Lots of people died, but finally reaches Reiner
- Mikasa in front line, advances towards Bert and Eren, gets caught by Titan, Jean saves her (apparently Isayama says this chapter we see Jean acting like a prince to Mikasa, not that she appreciates his feelings though lol. I think this is the bit he's talking about.)
Very rough summary, I'm actually at work atm lol.
---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------
I'm not sure if I'm reading the same Japanese thread as you, Yumpo!!! where did you get yours??? :D
EDIT: Oh wait, I see that bit now, a few posts after the main set of posts...
Last edited by Utsune; September 05, 2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: added to translation
+ translation for the post I missed out on (the bit Yumpo talks about)
Armin's trying to think of something
He remembers Bert eyeing Annie
He then says to Bert, you okay with Annie being tortured in the Utopia district in the North?
Bert screams at him, You devil, I'll annihilate you!!111 and draws his sword
And in comes Erwin cutting his belt....................
---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------
EDIT: which is also what the spoiler image is about...
So is this BertxAnnie signs? I feel like something died inside of me....
This is still unconfirmed spoilers...right? But since this part actually came right before the spoiler pic...then...Reiner didn't make a mistake? OMG...I can't process...in my brain...can't process...Armin don't do that. But yup, that's about it. Armin=next commander of the Survey Corp.
I can't stomach this pain...*cries*
Well, we don't have any other evidence to support this spoiler yet, except for the one and only image at the end. But regardless, as much as I like Bert and Erwin, the only person I care about here is HANNES.
HANNES. PLEASE. LIVE. ON. T_T
Last edited by DarkLordOfKichiku; September 05, 2013 at 09:47 AM.
Bert also eyes Annie in two panels after Erwin's speech about Scouting Legion.
In any case, yeah I quite agree. I was gonna write "Armin was pretty cruel" but I changed it to "Armin was pretty ruthless too" because Armin's cruelty is in no way comparable to Bert's, in a sense. And heck, Bert indirectly killed Hannes...!??!?! Now I'm mad!!!