Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapters Archive

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bloomerwedgies's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 642

^ So glad to have provided some entertainment.

The first time I saw that thing I almost collapsed.
    Even now every time I look at it I cry a little.
    Truly a work of genius.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 643

Quote Originally Posted by Buruma-chan
    That is wonderful to hear. You made my morning.
    *eyes twitch*

Quote Quote:
    KABUTO: OH MY GOD IS THAT MY MOTHER?? IT CAN'T BE, THAT WOULD JUST MAKE MY LIFE RIDICULOUSLY HORRIBLE.

NONOU: HOW COME YOU'RE HELPING ME? ARE YOU A DOCTOR TOO?

KABUTO: MY LIFE IS RIDICULOUSLY HORRIBLE.
    LOL, this is a pre-requisite for any ninja worth his salt. Anyone that's had a borderline average lifespan is just fodder. And a happy childhood? WORSE than fodder. If that's possible.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,It seems like the triangle is quite off now. .

,What I'm actually waiting for is the CAPSLOCK CHAPTER with IZANAMI's activation..

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    *eyes twitch*
    You are so cute when you're suppressing your ire.

Quote Quote:
    LOL, this is a pre-requisite for any ninja worth his salt. Anyone that's had a borderline average lifespan is just fodder. And a happy childhood? WORSE than fodder. If that's possible.
    The real reason why Sakura will never reach the level of her teammates: her life is too ordinary, her problems too relatively run-of-the-mill, and her parents are not only alive but they are marvelous.

Seriously, I can't with Sakura's dad. I really hope that hairstyle is a genetic trait, because I can't think of anything more depressing than future generations of the ninjaverse being bereft of its fabulousness.

The Haruno clan kekkei genkai... Sakurahime Azuma Bunsho: Kabuki Katsura!!

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,What I'm actually waiting for is the CAPSLOCK CHAPTER with IZANAMI's activation..
    Are you sure? Because once you read it, the only way you can escape the infinite loop of the capslock thread is to acknowledge that you truly don't want to leave the infinite loop of the capslock thread.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner See Mohn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how the entirety of the fandom (myself included) assumed Sakura's parents were civilians, then we find out they're ninja. And her father has the best hair ever.

Quote Quote:
    NONOU: KABUTO, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S JUST KILLING ME TO HAVE YOU BECOME A SHINOBI?
    SPOILER ALERT: LOL
    pfft
    I just remember skimming these chapters yelling at the screen "END ALREADY YOU STUPID FLASHBACK, GET BACK TO THE STUFF THAT WE GIVE A CRAP ABOUT."
    I think the only flashback I've been moderately interested in since the start of the war was the Romeo and Juliet Konoha Founders flashback.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerwedgies View Post

Are you sure? Because once you read it, the only way you can escape the infinite loop of the capslock thread is to acknowledge that you truly don't want to leave the infinite loop of the capslock thread.
    ,What a fearful price....In that case I'm not gonna read it. ..For I would surely acknowledge not to leave the epicness of the CAPSLOCK loop, thus escape, and my happiness is flushed to the toilet....I'm not escaping...needs .for this news..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A corpse flower actually bloomed for a few hours in my hometown's campus greenhouse this week. I took about 10 minutes out of my day to check it out, it was pretty exciting.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by See Mohn View Post
    I love how the entirety of the fandom (myself included) assumed Sakura's parents were civilians, then we find out they're ninja.
    Wait, they are actually ninja? I better go watch the movie again 'cause somehow I missed it.
    I just thought they were a tall couple who seem to really enjoy shopping together. Pfft.

Quote Quote:
    And her father has the best hair ever.
    That he does, that he does. Maybe he uses this?

Quote Quote:
    I just remember skimming these chapters yelling at the screen "END ALREADY YOU STUPID FLASHBACK, GET BACK TO THE STUFF THAT WE GIVE A CRAP ABOUT."
    Isn't it great how mangaka always like to put the character flashbacks in at the absolute worst times? Big old boss fight --> everybody's getting excited --> this is gonna be awesome --> lol no it's time to interrupt the action to tell you all the stuff about the villain's background that I should have told you a long time ago but waited until now to do so just to fuck up the pacing! hahaha!

On the other hand I liked the flashback because I'm a huge sucker for depressing tragic backstories, and come on... Orochimaru.

Quote Quote:
    I think the only flashback I've been moderately interested in since the start of the war was the Romeo and Juliet Konoha Founders flashback.
    Agreed, that was a good one. I can't get enough of this little starcrossed pair.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,What a fearful price....In that case I'm not gonna read it.
    Give in to the HORRORRRR

Quote Originally Posted by rlinfamous View Post
    A corpse flower actually bloomed for a few hours in my hometown's campus greenhouse this week. I took about 10 minutes out of my day to check it out, it was pretty exciting.
    Oooh, was that the other kind? The pointy one?
    Lucky you! I watched the live video feed on that thing, I was very impressed.
    Was the smell everything dreams are made of?

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That he does, that he does. Maybe he uses this?

*squints at picture*

Hey now, lets not blame shampoo for that hair Bloomer. Especially shampoo that certain mods *cough* may or may not use. (Did I buy stawberry or cherry blossom?

Either way clearly Sakura's parents are huge fans of...

It's the only way they could have achieved hair like that. Which kinda makes me realize what a rebel Sakura is. With parents like that the normal look for her would have to be a crazy pompadour or something.

It's also kind of a missed opportunity for providing her with the signature ninjutsu she always lacked. All this time she could have been throwing hair care related techniques at people.

I can see it now....

Sasuke would have gotten struck down by her cowlick-no-jutsu and losses what mental cohesion he had, probably ending up in the fetal position crying.

Madara would have gotten struck with her long range perm-no-jutsu, and spent the remainder of the war aimlessly wandering around the battlefield blinded by his enormous fro.

She could have been devastating.
    Last edited by Jammin; August 23, 2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner See Mohn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Wait, they are actually ninja? I better go watch the movie again 'cause somehow I missed it.
    I just thought they were a tall couple who seem to really enjoy shopping together. Pfft.
    Yep. Dad's a chunin (only shown in the movie, but Kishi-designed), mom's... uh... presumably a chunin (assuming), but all we've seen of her outside of the movie is filler. As in she's in a filler episode during the war where Konoha gets attacked by a freaking sumo gang.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thread! Minions!
    I am so sorry for neglecting you.

My summer cold was masquerading as some truly vile pestilence. Things took a turn for the worse and I am just now tottering around with hope for recovery once more.

Any-hoo, I'm online, exaimining the spoilers, and preparing my left pinky for the curtain-raising.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    *squints at picture*

Hey now, lets not blame shampoo for that hair Bloomer. Especially shampoo that certain mods *cough* may or may not use.
    Oh dahlink, no blame. Just credit.

Quote Quote:
    (Did I buy stawberry or cherry blossom?
    Either way... you smell divine.

Quote Quote:
    Either way clearly Sakura's parents are huge fans of...

Spoiler show
    No question! That shit is the bomb.

Quote Quote:
    It's the only way they could have achieved hair like that. Which kinda makes me realize what a rebel Sakura is. With parents like that the normal look for her would have to be a crazy pompadour or something.
    Agreed: in the Haruno family, flat, boring hair is the equivalent of skipping class, smoking, and roaring off on a motorcyle while wearing a black leather jacket and a disaffected expression. "What are we going to do?? She's out of control!! It's time for tough love! We need to send her to blow-dry boot camp STAT!"

Quote Quote:
    Sasuke would have gotten struck down by her cowlick-no-jutsu and losses what mental cohesion he had, probably ending up in the fetal position crying.

Madara would have gotten struck with her long range perm-no-jutsu, and spent the remainder of the war aimlessly wandering around the battlefield blinded by his enormous fro.
    Hairstyles, changing the course of history and bringing hope to a devastated world?? What the... Jammin, get out of my head!

If only... sigh.
    And so fitting, considering the genre. Thank goodness I have wonderful characters like Hashirama's Hair, Orochimaru's Hair, and the uber-sinister Madara's Hair to comfort me. Still... what could have been, what could have been.

Quote Quote:
    She could have been devastating.
    GTH, Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by See Mohn View Post
    Yep. Dad's a chunin (only shown in the movie, but Kishi-designed), mom's... uh... presumably a chunin (assuming), but all we've seen of her outside of the movie is filler. As in she's in a filler episode during the war where Konoha gets attacked by a freaking sumo gang.
    *shudder* I don't ever want to watch that episode.

Filler is great for lulz and OOC screencaps, but there is a limit.

15. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 644

It's that time again...

When you need your chapter summarized in the best kind of letters--ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!--look no further than this week's

Spoiler: VENI, VIDI, CAPSLOCKUI show
    Last edited by Bloomerwedgies; August 28, 2013 at 07:52 AM.

17. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 10 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bloomerwedgies CAPSLOCKS Naruto Chapter 644

Quote Quote:
    NARUTO: TIME TO SAVE THE ALLIANCE BY ENTWINING OUR KNUCKLE HAIR, DAD! LET'S GO! *FISTBUMP*

MINATO: YOU KIDS AND YOUR CUTE LITTLE FADS. THIS IS JUST FUN, IS WHAT IT IS.

BEE: --
    This kept me from reading the rest for 7 minutes. I was busy laughing. And it's so funny 'cause I actually imagined this happening, with Bee just staring them expressionless.

Quote Quote:
    FODDER NINJA #324756: OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING FOR A CONTAINED EXPLOSION WHICH WILL OBLITERATE US ALL SINCE WE ARE STUCK IN THIS CONTAINMENT FIELD!

FODDER NINJA #324757: IT'S A GOOD THING YOU ARE HERE TO PROVIDE SOME EXPOSITION! IT'S BEEN A WHOLE TWO WEEKS, OF COURSE WE'VE ALL FORGOTTEN WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT WE WERE DOING FIVE SECONDS AGO.

FODDER NINJA #324756: I DO WHAT I CAN.
    Fodder Ninja #324756 is the true hero of this war. And the true foil to Obito's plans. Because he explained to everyone what happened. I sure wish he was there when Obito got crushed by rocks, so that he could explain to us how Obito survived that.

Quote Quote:
    NARUTO: DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, S'ALL GOOD.

MINATO: OH, THANK GOODNESS-- WAIT, WHAT? DID YOU JUST READ MY MIND??
    I actually though I was the only one who went "WTF" at that.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; August 28, 2013 at 08:41 AM.

19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: VENI, VIDI, CAPSLOCKUI show

Spoiler show
    Tobirama certainly is the main attraction right now, your summaries are just further proof of this.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,Amost ALL lines are epic. So hard to pick up the best lines here. Well Tobirama's remarks and Naruto-Minato wtf conversation take the spoltlight cake. Great bloom.

23. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast