Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by shikaruto View Post
    Minato is in Kyuubi mode... He can grow his own arm back by making a Kyuubi arm. In fact, he could make Four Kyuubi arms. One for each bijuudama.
    But he can't. Has he even made chakra arms or used it like Naruto did? If I recall, that requires some kind of training although Minato being a genius should allow him to master it in just a few minutes.

People were questioning Naruto using Kyuubi's chakra rather than Sage Mode... I think it's for defense - to defend against the bijuu dama or stall it so Tobirama and Minato can get it out of the way. Though, he did go out of Sage Mode so either he can't combine it with Kyuubi's chakra or it's hard to do so and keep it up.

Pretty sure if Shikamaru was given a chance to come up with a plan after knowing Minato, Naruto, Sasuke, and Tobirama's powers, he could come up with a much better way to deal damage to Tobi. Methinks he's out of the way so Kishi has an excuse to not let Shikamaru shine over Naruto and Tobirama.
    Vote for koen for favorite senpai so koen is active again!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member EMS's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

i'm kind of disappoint about sasuke, sasuke hasn't done that much yet and sasuke possessed his EMS while sarutobi was good for a napkin for obito, i'm still expecting a big come back for minato with his son help while sasuke got to show up the power of his EMS and not just seat around and keep trying to understand what is natural energy(senjutsu)..
    living in the darkness and now with a new light, i will raise to a new beginning...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    There's a difference between he can't, or he doesn't... Big difference. So far we don't know if can't use it or just prefer to rely on the Juubi's powers
    It wouldn't make sense to be able to do it and not do it in that situation. It makes most sense that he can't do it because of the Jyubi being inside of him. Sort of like how jinchuuriki can't perform Shiki Fuin.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

um... where did it say jinchuuriki couldn't do shiki fujin??
    Last edited by KuroNoJounin; August 21, 2013 at 01:35 PM.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member syx's Avatar
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroNoJounin View Post
    um... where did it say jinchuuriki couldn't do shiki fujin??
    [Chapter 503]
    Minato: "Then I'll lead the Nine-Tails away with a seal only a non-Jinchuuriki like me can use, the Dead Demon Seal!"

7. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Part of me believes that as well but that would basically be Kishimoto telling on himself. We know from Jiraiya what those eyes allowed Nagato to do. If Obito is only now utilizing it for the combination of elements, that means that Kishimoto would be making it entirely obvious that he's had to withhold Obito from using everything he has just to keep people alive.
    I think that boat sailed the moment Kishi showed that Obito could shoot weapons out Kamui and had access to a Mokuton powerful enough to wipe out a group of elite ninjas. But in this case, I think it could have been justified if natural energy also played a role in it, as that's something none of the Rinnegan users have had before now.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    But shikamaru already admitted they're useless. They've seen how powerful madara and hashirama really is. Some/one of them even said that his predecessor is entirely on different level. Knowing that all of you are useless, so what's the point of staying out there and wait for an opportunity?

Does madara's metoer is enough for shikamaru to admit that staying in that battlefield is futile? Madara and obito's plan is to destroy everything, that's includes the alliance. While the hokages, sasuke and naruto was there to protect ''that'' everything, that includes the alliance. So what's the point of shikamaru's plan whereas he already seen what the hokages, sasuke and naruto was capable of?

There's no other explanation but shikamaru was just carried away on what his father has Told him. The moment sasuke and the hokages arrived, shikamaru's brilliant isn't needed anymore. Well, technically and literally shikamaru is no doubt became useless, for now or maybe in this fight between the god type ninjas.
    He admitted that they were useless at that moment, but then went on to state that the moment may come when they could prove to be useful. This again goes back to the previous examples where they help save Naruto and keep him in the game.

Considering that it wouldn't matter where they were if Madara and Obito wanted to destroy them, there's nothing futile about it. Again, HQ wasn't on the battlefield, yet that didn't stop them from being wiped out just as easily. There's nowhere for them to go that would keep them safe. So if they would be killed anyway, they might as well go out helping to stop Madara and Obito, like a Hokage would.

And seen what? Even with the addition of Sasuke and the Hokages, there's barely been any difference made. Heck, one Hokage has disappeared, another is preoccupied with a different opponent, and the third has been critically injured. It's hardly as if they have been a game changer. They're still in need of a plan to actually win this battle, and that's what Shikamaru excels at.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    by staying out, i don't think he means everyone to be out of sight. it would have been better strategy to be scattered throughout the ground instead of gathering in one place and observing Madara and Hashirama battling. may be that would not work for them from being annihilated; but at least that would have been some better effort. that's what this point is all about.

oh, and about Hashirama's statement, he said that because they were already gathered there.
    What suggests that everyone is gathered together? By all accounts, they were spread out before and there hasn't been any sign of them gathering together since then. The fact that Shikamaru used Ino's telepathy to speak to them all would support the idea that they all weren't in a single place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Hatred sensoring was sage Mode I believe. Bee explained the more complex aspect of the Kyuubi, before that he just got tails from being mad, no real control there. Obito can summon flowers, negate jutsu and make super barriers out of thin air and naruto to begin with was take a over by the Kyuubi, obito has perfect control within minutes.
    No, hatred sensing was the cloak's ability, one gained the moment Naruto achieved success. Kirabi's explained how to create a Bijuu Blast (which Naruto had done before), use the chakra arms (which Naruto had done before), transforming into the full Kyuubi, and the dangers of using the cloak too long. And it wasn't all lack of control. Just look at VotE.

Both the summoning flowers and making barriers were things Obito were already capable of doing before, via Mokuton and Madara's teachings. The negation isn't a technique, it's an ability, and it may have been taught to him by Madara. It's not clear whether it's the same as the Rikudou Sennin's previous mention Yin-Yang power of manipulating reality. Besides, even if they were brand new techniques, Naruto has done that too all throughout this war.

As for control, Obito had trouble with control too. In the beginning he was pretty much a wild beast who didn't even know his own identity. It was only thanks to his Sharingan and obsession with Rin that he managed to take control.

9. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

You are still comparing passive techniques with active ones and how in the world would he be able to know how to do three flower jutsu or the other jutsu on the fly when youeveryone else needs training. He had nnever ever done that before. If everyone just knows everything by having the ability to do them then what use is the ninja academy SShouldn't every uchiha then have had a ms from the get go?
    It's bad writing. Kishi at least needs to explain how obito just knows all of this.
    Meh

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member jalix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

haha - so Obito can't shift in and out of dimension. Basically creates something of an opening for Kakashi. I suppose it's somewhat of a nerf, but not much.

Anyways, that Madara. What a a$$hole, huh? Still, I'm somewhat surprised how neither Madara or Obito seem to care one bit about Sasuke. I don't even think Madara said so much as "Go F yourself" to him, or anything. After so much Sasuke focus in part two, it just feels weird. Still feel like I'm counting down until the former Hokage are all gone and the current Kage show up. Looking forward to the Naruto/Minato tag-team, but not giddy since I know it isn't the end.

... I still can't get past Obito being the current 'sage'. It almost seems like a joke... Kishimoto trolling us or something.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jalix View Post
    haha - so Obito can't shift in and out of dimension. Basically creates something of an opening for Kakashi. I suppose it's somewhat of a nerf, but not much.

Anyways, that Madara. What a a$$hole, huh? Still, I'm somewhat surprised how neither Madara or Obito seem to care one bit about Sasuke. I don't even think Madara said so much as "Go F yourself" to him, or anything. After so much Sasuke focus in part two, it just feels weird. Still feel like I'm counting down until the former Hokage are all gone and the current Kage show up. Looking forward to the Naruto/Minato tag-team, but not giddy since I know it isn't the end.

... I still can't get past Obito being the current 'sage'. It almost seems like a joke... Kishimoto trolling us or something.
    hey bro...

I brought up the kakashi opening...obito made a point of saying he can't use the tech...(I've been wondering why his sharingan hasn't changed nor the rinnegan eye?...)

also,i too believed sasuke would be madara's target for a new body...guess we have to wait until hashi gets the best of him to see...we all seem to forget that madara is "mortal" nao

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Well about sasuke performance ....

If we ignore kishimoto bullshits in this arc ( like madara didn't react to another ems user and sasuke ignored legend of his clan and nis super giant susanoo )

I can say that sasuke is still remain ninja in this arc , he frequancy swichkng between nlrmal sharingan and ems and trying to save his chakra ....

In other hand we have naruto and obito who had almost infinitie chakra

Hlkages who are et

Madara and hashirama

Sasuke is still an ninja among these chakra beasts who has to wory about ising it
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So obito cannot use kamui anymore. I call plot induced bullshit.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Well about sasuke performance ....

If we ignore kishimoto bullshits in this arc ( like madara didn't react to another ems user and sasuke ignored legend of his clan and nis super giant susanoo )

I can say that sasuke is still remain ninja in this arc , he frequancy swichkng between nlrmal sharingan and ems and trying to save his chakra ....

In other hand we have naruto and obito who had almost infinitie chakra

Hlkages who are et

Madara and hashirama

Sasuke is still an ninja among these chakra beasts who has to wory about ising it
    remember madara cancelled the ET summon...he's "mortal"...wonder when he will slip and tell hashirama that

that will definitely end up being used against him...because he thought he would be mortal and the jin to jyuubi...he may just be so blinded with the fact hashi is there...that he just hasn't realized it(yet...lol after he mentions it)...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed plot holding back obito , madara and hashirama ....

Flr example , right now obito with using some of juubi chakra should be able put battlefield on fire with his katon jutsu but he decide to play with some orbkts

Hashirama should be able use his ddmi god senju jutsue

Madara should play with his meteors or use sninra tensi or hashirama jutsu ....

Even plot holding back ninja alliance , all of them should be dpfree to attack obito and madara ....

Right nlw only minato and naruto are free to do what they want without any limit
    خداحافظ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    It wouldn't make sense to be able to do it and not do it in that situation. It makes most sense that he can't do it because of the Jyubi being inside of him. Sort of like how jinchuuriki can't perform Shiki Fuin.
    Just reread the chapter, my mistake, thanks for the info

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    remember madara cancelled the ET summon...he's "mortal"...wonder when he will slip and tell hashirama that

that will definitely end up being used against him...because he thought he would be mortal and the jin to jyuubi...he may just be so blinded with the fact hashi is there...that he just hasn't realized it(yet...lol after he mentions it)...
    You misunderstand. Madara isn't mortal at all unless you bring into effect Obitio's ability to nullify jutsus completely with his element. Madara merely broke the contract with Kabuto and gained controlled of his own ET body. He's still immortal. That's why he can't become the jinchuuriki. He's not alive. He needs Rinne Tensei for that.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

New Reply
Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast