Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    He admitted that they were useless at that moment, but then went on to state that the moment may come when they could prove to be useful. This again goes back to the previous examples where they help save Naruto and keep him in the game.

Considering that it wouldn't matter where they were if Madara and Obito wanted to destroy them, there's nothing futile about it. Again, HQ wasn't on the battlefield, yet that didn't stop them from being wiped out just as easily. There's nowhere for them to go that would keep them safe. So if they would be killed anyway, they might as well go out helping to stop Madara and Obito, like a Hokage would.

And seen what? Even with the addition of Sasuke and the Hokages, there's barely been any difference made. Heck, one Hokage has disappeared, another is preoccupied with a different opponent, and the third has been critically injured. It's hardly as if they have been a game changer. They're still in need of a plan to actually win this battle, and that's what Shikamaru excels at. .
    No. What they did to help to save naruto isn't an issue anymore. Sasuke is more than capable as a protector than them. Just like exactly what I said, they're waiting for an opportunity to be useful again, they want to help the hokages, sasuke and naruto. But shikamaru failed to analyzed the teamwork 101, by doing nothing or by staying away sometimes can be consider as teamwork.

Yea, the HQ was destroyed. But t'was simply because minato and tobirama wasn't around at that time. Tobirama can sense where the heck are the alliance, with that, he'll know that obito just locked on his bijuudama to the direction of the alliance. So he can or just ask minato to teleport that bijuudama away from them. Yea, there's no doubt they're safe when the are away because it'll give minato and tobirama some time to teleport anything that could harm them.

No. They don't need shikamaru. Tobirama, minato and sasuke are more than capable to create a strategy that fit for their level. You're already underestimating both minato and tobirama. That both hokages are veterans of war. They have some experience and knowledge that shikamaru doesn't know. When obito will gonna use some unknown/rikudou's jutsu, tobirama can create a strategy base from his knowledge to that jutsu.

Well, shikamaru is just a fodder strategist. He became useless when the power involve are all about rikudou's power, uchiha's power, senju's power and uzumaki's power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    You misunderstand. Madara isn't mortal at all unless you bring into effect Obitio's ability to nullify jutsus completely with his element. Madara merely broke the contract with Kabuto and gained controlled of his own ET body. He's still immortal. That's why he can't become the jinchuuriki. He's not alive. He needs Rinne Tensei for that.
    but is he not able to regenerate...no?
    have we seen him take damage since that event?....
    I don't think he would be able to if his soul is free to be released without restriction of ET

imo...if kabuto no longer control madara soul than madara must have a vitality level atleast...not like other ETs I assume
    Last edited by gnut; August 21, 2013 at 05:39 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    but is he not able to regenerate...no?
    have we seen him take damage since that event?....
    I don't think he would be able to if his soul is free to be released without restriction of ET

imo...if kabuto no longer control madara soul than madara must have a vitality level atleast...not like other ETs I assume
    Madara can regenerate unless he runs into Obito's attack. I don't think he's taken damage since freeing himself. He'd be able to heal though. That's why he told Hashirama they don't need to worry about the attack Obito is about to use. It's long been confirmed that Madara is still ET. Only difference is he has control on his own.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    Madara can regenerate unless he runs into Obito's attack. I don't think he's taken damage since freeing himself. He'd be able to heal though. That's why he told Hashirama they don't need to worry about the attack Obito is about to use. It's long been confirmed that Madara is still ET. Only difference is he has control on his own.
    aah I see...good point
    but,lets see if that rings true in the end...it just makes me wonder.he hasn't taken damage since reversing the jutsu...there has to be a draw back(if not this would/will be so OP)

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    You are still comparing passive techniques with active ones and how in the world would he be able to know how to do three flower jutsu or the other jutsu on the fly when youeveryone else needs training. He had nnever ever done that before. If everyone just knows everything by having the ability to do them then what use is the ninja academy SShouldn't every uchiha then have had a ms from the get go?
    It's bad writing. Kishi at least needs to explain how obito just knows all of this.
    Even in the active department, there's Naruto busting out half a dozen new Rasengans out of nowhere, when he would have had no opportunity to create them.

Obito knows them because he was specifically taught them by Madara years ago. Him not using them beforehand can simply be a matter of not having the right tools, i.e. the Rinnegan or massive chakra source.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    No. What they did to help to save naruto isn't an issue anymore. Sasuke is more than capable as a protector than them. Just like exactly what I said, they're waiting for an opportunity to be useful again, they want to help the hokages, sasuke and naruto. But shikamaru failed to analyzed the teamwork 101, by doing nothing or by staying away sometimes can be consider as teamwork.
    It's very much an issue. Neither Sasuke nor the Hokages are completely capable of doing everything the Alliance can do. The Alliance has skills and abilities they don't have, that can easily come into play like before. For example, Ino's possession has already prove useful twice in this war to knocking a powerful opponent off guard.

Yea, the HQ was destroyed. But t'was simply because minato and tobirama wasn't around at that time. Tobirama can sense where the heck are the alliance, with that, he'll know that obito just locked on his bijuudama to the direction of the alliance. So he can or just ask minato to teleport that bijuudama away from them. Yea, there's no doubt they're safe when the are away because it'll give minato and tobirama some time to teleport anything that could harm them.
    So what you're saying is that had the Juubi aimed for HQ when they were around, Tobirama and Minato would have worked to stop him? How exactly is that any different from them having to protect the Alliance that you're complaining about? If the Hokages will be protecting them regardless, then it doesn't matter where they are.

No. They don't need shikamaru. Tobirama, minato and sasuke are more than capable to create a strategy that fit for their level. You're already underestimating both minato and tobirama. That both hokages are veterans of war. They have some experience and knowledge that shikamaru doesn't know. When obito will gonna use some unknown/rikudou's jutsu, tobirama can create a strategy base from his knowledge to that jutsu.
    Clearly they're not given their current performance. And experience is moot here when they're up against an opponent who's power hasn't been seen in the world since the Rikudou Sennin. In this situation, they're all at square one. And it's Hashirama who would knows those things, not Tobirama as far as we've seen.

Well, shikamaru is just a fodder strategist. He became useless when the power involve are all about rikudou's power, uchiha's power, senju's power and uzumaki's power.
    That's to be seen. I would not put it pass Kishi to have Shikamaru come up with the strategy that finally takes Obito down.

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,I think it makes sense what Juubito is doing right now since Madara already told him every information about Rikodou's jutsu and all. Besides if we go with the opposite idea, it would be pretty much hell boring for Juubito to do only Onmyouton prockets when he just acquired a godlike status.

,Who knows the Juubi as completely subdued is currently telling Juubito from the inside this and that or what. Funny times...

9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EMS View Post
    i'm kind of disappoint about sasuke, sasuke hasn't done that much yet and sasuke possessed his EMS while sarutobi was good for a napkin for obito, i'm still expecting a big come back for minato with his son help while sasuke got to show up the power of his EMS and not just seat around and keep trying to understand what is natural energy(senjutsu)..
    I am sure Sasuke will shine soon, Kishi loves to highlight a character in a certain moment, then it seems he forgets about that character for a certain time only to make him shine later on. Besides, since Sasuke is a very important character of the manga, it's guaranteed that he will eventually do something amazing. The only thing I don't quite understand and find it a bit surprising is that fact that Sasuke is so oblivious to natural energy. I would have guessed that having Orochimaru as his master for such a long time and also fighting Kabuto would have made him more knowledgeable about the subject, which apparently he isn't at all.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Socrates's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys,

Did they move the summarys of the last arc by 2 forumusers to something else (i forgot their names), i think blackjacks summary, anybody got an idea where i can find those of last chapter?

thx

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Hi guys,

Did they move the summarys of the last arc by 2 forumusers to something else (i forgot their names), i think blackjacks summary, anybody got an idea where i can find those of last chapter?

thx
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...Review-Archive
    ,You can see for the last two chapters blackjack didn't produce reviews. I'm wondeing what he's doing, maybe too busy outside. Narutotheory is temporarily banned and didn't review the current chapter as he didn't like it. And Otomo didn't have his review yet..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Even in the active department, there's Naruto busting out half a dozen new Rasengans out of nowhere, when he would have had no opportunity to create them.

Obito knows them because he was specifically taught them by Madara years ago. Him not using them beforehand can simply be a matter of not having the right tools, i.e. the Rinnegan or massive chakra source.

It's very much an issue. Neither Sasuke nor the Hokages are completely capable of doing everything the Alliance can do. The Alliance has skills and abilities they don't have, that can easily come into play like before. For example, Ino's possession has already prove useful twice in this war to knocking a powerful opponent off guard.

So what you're saying is that had the Juubi aimed for HQ when they were around, Tobirama and Minato would have worked to stop him? How exactly is that any different from them having to protect the Alliance that you're complaining about? If the Hokages will be protecting them regardless, then it doesn't matter where they are.

Clearly they're not given their current performance. And experience is moot here when they're up against an opponent who's power hasn't been seen in the world since the Rikudou Sennin. In this situation, they're all at square one. And it's Hashirama who would knows those things, not Tobirama as far as we've seen.

That's to be seen. I would not put it pass Kishi to have Shikamaru come up with the strategy that finally takes Obito down.
    Now that's what I needed. An explanation. That how ever leaves questions about like how he could control such a huge entity so easily, how Madara knew how to do all that and how they came up with a jutsu to in an instance absorb a juubi. Explanations, that's what I need
    Meh

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner riXXerr's Avatar
    Country
    Benin
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor hiruzen . He maybe dead .
    I like the Yin kyuubi's advice to minato to soften himself for not being the reason of what's goin on .
    Obito's techniques now maybe surprising but it's better for the alliance, naruto, sasuke and kages to face this challenge.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner 5ry's Avatar
    Country
    Ukraine
    Post Thanks / Like

Because on what he did to this war. He just asked the alliance to stay still and wait for an opportunity for them to HELP the hokages, naruto and sasuke. He's acting like a boss but at the same time he's clueless on what madara and obito are capable of, and lastly, he didn't realize that their presence in the battlefield is no doubt an disadvantage to the hokages, naruto and sasuke.

So now, instead tobirama and minato would just protect naruto and sasuke, now they also need to protect the alliance. Why? Because of shiakamru's cockiness. His words of wisdom ''even though we're useless, we can still change the future'' is nothing but a crap.

And I don't see how shikamaru is a potential candidate for hokage. That brat is powerless and useless in a top tier battle. I rather want ten ten to become instead. At least, she got some moves on how to kill shikamaru in an instant.
    Really?dude shikamaru is not acting like a boss,tobirama is.This whole hatred is nothing but a crap just like what you described him which resulted in poor argument.

Ten ten? crap.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Curtarc View Post
    I am sure Sasuke will shine soon, Kishi loves to highlight a character in a certain moment, then it seems he forgets about that character for a certain time only to make him shine later on. Besides, since Sasuke is a very important character of the manga, it's guaranteed that he will eventually do something amazing. The only thing I don't quite understand and find it a bit surprising is that fact that Sasuke is so oblivious to natural energy. I would have guessed that having Orochimaru as his master for such a long time and also fighting Kabuto would have made him more knowledgeable about the subject, which apparently he isn't at all.
    for that to happen, Juubito like having a weakness to natural energy will have to have other drawbacks to his overwhelming power.

ninjutsu won't work against him, his strong defence and tough body makes a joke of even FRS/amaterasu one of the strongest justu combinations...hairishin is the only tech able to get past him guard/close in on him but even that the second hokage says is risky now... juubito's biggest weaknesess could be his pure overconfidance in his power/state as RS and that could be were Naruto Sasuke could start thier exploitation/find other drawbacks. Still I feel Juubito will eventaully be defeated from within, his will held on just about when he was about to be destroyed from within, Sasuke Naruto could travell together to the bijuu's inner world/dimension breaking Obito's link/control with gedo freeing the bijuu's for real.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    aah I see...good point
    but,lets see if that rings true in the end...it just makes me wonder.he hasn't taken damage since reversing the jutsu...there has to be a draw back(if not this would/will be so OP)

Cut in half...
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/617/15

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream's version is out. http://readms.com/r/naruto/643/2018/1

New Reply
Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast