Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 506 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

No it was not, he clearly get injurezd like an edo tensei body would be :
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638/19
    Hashirama was a clone, but Tobirama was the real one, and he attacked Obito with his Edo tensei body, arguing it would not be a matter if he took damages from his own attack. Moreover, why would a clone of Hashirama transform into Tobirama?
    Désolé, je ne parle pas anglais.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    And I don't see how shikamaru is a potential candidate for hokage. That brat is powerless and useless in a top tier battle. I rather want ten ten to become instead. At least, she got some moves on how to kill shikamaru in an instant.
    Lol that's harsh. Depending on if Kishi wants him to win, and with enough preparation time, Shikamaru can beat anyone. There are characters like this in fiction: badass (relative) normals. Think Batman. He could kill Superman if need be.

He's certainly at least on the same level combat-wise as other low-tier kage like Tsunade and Gaara's dad.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post
    A, Gaara's father, and Mei [I'm dumb; Mei is Godaime] all are Yondaime, and belong to Minato's generation. Hiruzen was said to be better than Oonoki (dust release/flying OP), A's father (fist-fight with bijuu), 3rd Kazekage (magnet release, said to be the best Kazekage), and the mysterious, unrevealed 3rd Mizukage, who's totally not going to be revealed as old Madara, fooling the world with his ~special eyes~. That's a tall fucking order of some of the best kage we've seen.

It's looking like every Hokage was better than every generation other-kage. Hiruzen has been hyped as much as the others, but has not delivered. This must be rectified : l
    that's wrong, who cares about "3rd kages" and "yondaime ones"? in fact, danzo was virtually the 6th hokage whilst the Rock had still the 3rd tsuchikage. in volume 2,kakashi (or sakura) states that the 3rd hokage is regarded as the strongest amongst the current kage,but in the Mist there was already the 5th mizukage: mei. so hiruzen was acknowledged more than A,mei and gaara's father (who were not sandaime) and strogner than the 3rd tsuchikage oonoki.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner uberfayt's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    No it was not, he clearly get injurezd like an edo tensei body would be :
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638/19
    Hashirama was a clone, but Tobirama was the real one, and he attacked Obito with his Edo tensei body, arguing it would not be a matter if he took damages from his own attack. Moreover, why would a clone of Hashirama transform into Tobirama?
    i'm sorry I tought you were talking about hashirama . My guess is that back then Obito didn't use the attribute of his attack that would prevent edo tensei bodies from recovering.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I would agree (though a bit awkward) if Tobirama happenned to be still "complete" because Obito had not reached his full form, but Hiruzen was hit the same way, so it means either hiruzen will come back, or Kishimoto made a big mistake in involving Tobirama again. Either way, this battle is becoming more and more confusing, seems like Kishimoto himself does not about Obito's powers. It would be troublesome and disappointing if so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Haha, for all the talk about "against these eyes..." and "Uchihas are the geniuses of the universe", Sasuke is awefully powerless right now, seeing as even Susannoo was negated by Obito. I think Kishi will pull out a nature based jutsu for him to use anyway, but right now, it's all about Naruto.

Obviously, Madara still has some tricks up his sleeves. He'll be the final boss of this manga, no doubt.
    We're going to see Sasuke suffer an involuntary snake transformation in an attempt to use snake sage mode. I'm sure he knows how to do it, but rejected it's insane risks in favor of his then-secret growing reservoir of chidori variants. Speaking of lightning, why hasn't Sasuke tried to use Kirin in this crazy weather the juubi made? Isn't it still storming? Can't tell with all the Bleach-esque landscaping going on.

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    he is main character, so he is shining. good. but my point is that he is the one coming up with effective ideas; for whatever reason. Shikamaru who is being praised as absolute genius made major blunders while showing his awesomeness; only to be saved by Minato.
    Because geniuses aren't allowed to make mistakes? Both Minato and Itachi, the two best known genius in the series, have made mistakes. And Shikamaru making one error doesn't take away from the fact that his record during this war is still quite impressive. Also, what effective ideas? Pretty sure this is Naruto's first plan during this war that has succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post

Because on what he did to this war. He just asked the alliance to stay still and wait for an opportunity for them to HELP the hokages, naruto and sasuke. He's acting like a boss but at the same time he's clueless on what madara and obito are capable of, and lastly, he didn't realize that their presence in the battlefield is no doubt an disadvantage to the hokages, naruto and sasuke.

So now, instead tobirama and minato would just protect naruto and sasuke, now they also need to protect the alliance. Why? Because of shiakamru's cockiness. His words of wisdom ''even though we're useless, we can still change the future'' is nothing but a crap.

And I don't see how shikamaru is a potential candidate for hokage. That brat is powerless and useless in a top tier battle. I rather want ten ten to become instead. At least, she got some moves on how to kill shikamaru in an instant.
    Right, because Naruto has never needed the Alliance to come and help him during this war... Shikamaru's words aren't crap. It was already showed that together, they can provide the aid to Naruto to actually make a difference. As for him being Hokage, power meaning little without intelligences. For someone who praises Minato and Sarutobi, you should recognize this. Besides, this battle is far from the standard top tier battles that normally would have to be dealt with.

What implies that he's clueless of what Madara and Obito are capable of? It's not as if he attempted to have the Alliance attack them or something. Him holding them back is a pretty good indication that he is aware of the vast difference in power.

And that “disadvantage” would still be there regardless. Or have you forgotten that the Juubi's Bijuu Blast have a massive range. Even if the Alliance made a run for it, they still would be vulnerable and need protection. Not to mention, that there's nothing to suggest that Obito would have even allowed them to leave, judging from the whole barrier and all.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Idk what Naruto is going to do in Kurama mode when they just figured out sage mode is the way to go
    I would say to power up minatos hiraishin but he already has the other half of kurama so I have no clue
    settle down kiddies, the whole plan naruto had is suppose to be in response to the giant tree shooting bijuu dama, just because obitos weakness now is sage mode doesn't mean that the power of bijuu mode isn't the best idea for countering a bijuu-dama tree, in other words hes using bm2 for the tree not specifically for obito.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zibi234 View Post
    they are going to get everyone out of the barrier with minatos hirashin... later they will counter the damas....

but anyway if naruto will get the other kurama part... I would love if it remained separeted :P like in those 2kuramas :P it would be fun to see them interreact... talking to himself who is opposite of himself :P (just like black kurama mentioned that its weird to beg "himself" for chakra XD )

and it was funny to see that black kurama was like "no no I will not join hands with the other him" after narutos small talk he is like "yo bro and bump fist his other half" so it looks like the black kurama is the more positive one... "its not your fault minato that kushina died...that naruto is a jin...." while white kurama in past "I will rip you to shreds brat !! or I will not wave my tails to a jin so easyly hmph..."

the black one is more of a positive and more easy to work with it seems...maybe that's why it doesnt like white kurama becouse he is more aggressive and angry :P and that is shown when naruto bump fisted with naruto... "white kurama yells first... while black one is more on a defence (really quiet and supprised of white ones apperance)

I think since they were split into yin and yang, and the yin yang symbol is half black with a single dot of white while the other half is all white with a single dot of black, and the white represents good and the black represents bad that it can very simply be deduced which is which by two things.

1. well, 1 Kyuubi is Blackened/dark (Minatos) and the other is white (Narutos)
    2. When the reason minato sealed the kyuubi in naruto was so he could control it, i highly doubt he would put the evil kyuubi inside of him wouldn't make sense, and im sure he knows which of yin/yang to place into him.

Thing is yea there are a lot of things that narutos kyuubi "said" that could be represented as evil etc. but we all know the dozens of times the kyuubi saved his life, the first time they met kurama even gave him chakra for coming to him. doesn't seem so bad imo. Besides if narutos kurama really was evil he woulda just let naruto die then he would've been revived in time etc.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Well we still have multiple unseen forces

hiruzen (he could be dead but that'd be kinda fucked up no?)
    bee (could assume hes in the barrier too but you'd think he could help with the bijuu dama just as naruto and minato could unless its a hiraishin plan)
    5 kages
    orochimaru suigetsu and karin

also wtf guys what is juugo doing the master man of sage jutsu and isn't even bothering with obito.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/643/14 is this the real sentence? that is, does obito really mention rin's death? in the spoiler pics and summaries thread they said it was a mistake, in which he didn't mention rin at all.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    also wtf guys what is juugo doing the master man of sage jutsu and isn't even bothering with obito.
    that's right,I said it too: the man even absorbed a zetsu body, hence he should have received a power up like the one oro received (thanks to the zetsu body he was able to control tobirama). I'm looking forward to witnessing his new third stage of cursed seal!!!

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    that's wrong, who cares about "3rd kages" and "yondaime ones"? in fact, danzo was virtually the 6th hokage whilst the Rock had still the 3rd tsuchikage. in volume 2,kakashi (or sakura) states that the 3rd hokage is regarded as the strongest amongst the current kage,but in the Mist there was already the 5th mizukage: mei. so hiruzen was acknowledged more than A,mei and gaara's father (who were not sandaime) and strogner than the 3rd tsuchikage oonoki.

dont agree personally, hiruzen has always been my least favorite kage, out of all the villages and all kages we know he was exceptionally uninteresting in comparison to all.

he got a chance to reshow his value in this battle and the only thing hes done in over 15 Chapters is a shuriken jutsu and is presumed dead, hiruzen fans should move on.

we only have comments of other characters to use as praise for him, im just looking at individual abilities. you could rebutt WELL HE HASN'T USED ALL HIS JUTSUS YET, as long as he doesn't use them his character remains half-baked.
    Last edited by Greasybuttsex; August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/643/14 is this the real sentence? that is, does obito really mention rin's death? in the spoiler pics and summaries thread they said it was a mistake, in which he didn't mention rin at all.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

that's right,I said it too: the man even absorbed a zetsu body, hence he should have received a power up like the one oro received (thanks to the zetsu body he was able to control tobirama). I'm looking forward to witnessing his new third stage of cursed seal!!!
    rins death would make sense to be the day obito come to get his revenge.

this zetsu power ups make me think they are a too great risk for such little gain. they are just fodder but when absorbed makes your enemy much more dangerous?
    and where is yamato?

and lets not forget anko and kabuto
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

So guys, can't anyone tell me why Tobirama resurrected and Hiruzen did not?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Because geniuses aren't allowed to make mistakes? Both Minato and Itachi, the two best known genius in the series, have made mistakes. And Shikamaru making one error doesn't take away from the fact that his record during this war is still quite impressive. Also, what effective ideas? Pretty sure this is Naruto's first plan during this war that has succeed.
    and when did i say they aren't allowed?

shikamaru's record during this work? what are those? except for being praised in random occasion? at least one of Naruto's plan succeeded.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

dont agree personally, hiruzen has always been my least favorite kage, out of all the villages and all kages we know he was exceptionally uninteresting in comparison to all.

he got a chance to reshow his value in this battle and the only thing hes done in over 15 Chapters is a shuriken jutsu and is presumed dead, hiruzen fans should move on.

we only have comments of other characters to use as praise for him, im just looking at individual abilities. you could rebutt WELL HE HASN'T USED ALL HIS JUTSUS YET, as long as he doesn't use them his character remains half-baked.
    he may not have gotten his shiningstar moment....but I guarantee he was very strong in his prime,even his senor years.this was stated by oro,who said if it had been 10yrs earlier...he would have lost(even with ETes)

but,we don't have to go by oro's words...just look at his actions.we have never seen oro back down from a battle(against 2 seinen,naruto in kyubi mode,even itachi whom he had lost to 2 prior times).but,hiruzen bust into his hideout and what does oro do....RUN LIKE HELL.

so,hiruzen may not have the flashest style....that's no reason to say he weak and can be dismissed.i agree,so far this fight he has been jobbed...lets wait til after the battle is over before we proclaim him "the most useless kage ever"
    But the stink that filled the privy gave ample evidence that the oft-repeated jape about his father was just another lie. Lord Tywin Lannister did not, in the end, shit gold

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

you didn't get my point: I'm, the one who hates hiruzen the most, he is an old fart, maybe consumed by the smoke ( ), the only attack he has made since his come back was just that shuriken bullshit he had already used back then. btw, you guys really don't pay attention to the manga: obito's yin/yang technique which nullifies ninjutsu started been using after obito regained consciousness, hiruzen was hit in the same way tobirama was: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/638/19 http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/639/10 . it's just that a lot of you don't see the black waves which obito used to hit hashi's clone and tobirama.

New Reply
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast