Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: The The War Arc is nearing it's end, what's your best bet?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Around Chapter 650

2 6.45%
  • Around Chapter 700

19 61.29%
  • Kishi will milk it to go past 700+ Chapters

10 32.26%
New Reply

Thread: NarutoTheory Reviews - Naruto Chapter 643: Joined Fists

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweaty NarutoTheory Reviews - Naruto Chapter 643: Joined Fists

NarutoTheory reviews Naruto Chapter 643: Joined Fists

Minato..did you want your son to clean up for you?
    Yin Kurama

It's like fighting with my brother.
    Tobirama

Do you know what day it is tomorrow?
    Obito

...Tomorrow is the day I was born.
    Naruto

In my previous review of Naruto Chapter 642 I created a poll in regards to Yin Kurama's predicted panel time in Chapter 643, and 16 of you voted 'A little bit'; those 16 were correct, only 4-5 pages of the chapter included Yin Kurama.

But let's move on...

Naruto 643: Joined Fists
    The images in this review are credited to mangapanda and deviantart this week.

This chapter can be divided into simple, understandable sections: Part 1: Introduction of Yin Kurama. Part 2: Confirmation of Senjutsu working on Juubito (including an explanation to Sasuke, and admiration given to Naruto, from Tobirama). Part 3: Obito upgrades his defence, and starts to prepare for Infinite Tsuki No Me (including another Bijuudama Nuke cliffhanger, Shikamaru thinking of a plan, Madara/Hashirama Yaoi panel time and Juubito's barrier set up). Part 4: Naruto and Minato Canon Bro-Fisting (including Obito failing at talk no jutsu, and Obito curling up into his indestructible 5+ element ball).

Part I:

Yin Kyuubi: "Minato..did you want your son to clean up for you? That's why you sealed my other half inside him...as if you were sure he'd be able to cooperate with it."

Minato: "Kyuubi..."

Yin Kyuubi: "Then don't regret it now. Death wasn't your fault...and it's not a bad thing that you made your son into a Jinchuuriki. Look at how the world is now...your son is trying to change it...he's not a baby anymore. Tomorrow he will..."

In Part I of this chapter Kishimoto finishes up the introduction of Yin Kurama, he's revealed to be a darker shade of red than that of Yang Kurama and does his little spiel to Minato that he should believe in his son. Esentially defeating Obito's talk no jutsu...but then again...when has it ever worked?

Through Yin Kurama's dialogue I can see a lot of wisdom and a lot more knowledge than that of the Yang Kurama in Naruto. He seems to be a lot kinder than Yang Kyuubi was in the beginning of Naruto, so maybe Naruto ended up with the bad half of Kurama, which he eventually turned good. The reason why Naruto's chakra cloak looks the way it looks is because Kurama's chakra has been relinquished of it's evil aura, and been purified, so it interest me to see what the next full form of Kyuubi will look like since he's now 'cleansed' of evil.

Part II:

Facts from Part II:

1) Senjutsu works on Obito.
    2) Obito having the Juubi inside him nullifies his Kamui transport abilities. (Not sure if it's because it's too big, or has too much chakra in it to move...or not...and if that's so then Kakashi's previous attempt to Kamui the Juubi probably wouldn't of worked).
    3) Obito heals faster than Kyuubi can heal Naruto.
    4) Tobirama gives a few panels of admiration to Naruto, essentially finding a 'young hashirama' within him.

Also, Naruto gives Sasuke his little spiel on how Senjutsu works, not sure if he figured out most of it from his fight with Kabuto or not though. The way I see it why Natural Energy can hurt a being of Natural energy, is that...the same concept applies for every Sage/Animal, you have to be perfectly still to gain natural energy...and you can't gather it while your moving...so if Naruto were to use a 'Frog Kumite' punch on Obito it would probably hurt him because he's not gathering natural energy by being still...I don't think Obito has Senjutsu techniques...but he does have SO6P techniques, we haven't been given a full explanation yet as to how they're related by Kishimoto..
    Part III:

Facts from Part III:
    1) Obito has improved his defence so if he gets Hiraishin jumped again he'll be able to defend himself.
    2) Obito cannot remove this Hiraishin tag, so it would seem the original tag vanished due to Obito initial Jinchuuriki transformation.
    3) Obito is preparing for Tsuki No Me.
    4) Madara is obsessed with fighting with his old friend Hashirama.
    5) Kishimoto has a thing for...no...what's a better word for it...a fetish...for plant/tree/nature, hentai, as shown in the last image above. Tis has become common with the Juubi's powers...so it would seem it's going to stay that way. The tree is beautifully drawn...yet it is disgusting at the same time.
    6) Shikamaru is trying to come up with another High IQ plan...
    7) Obito sets up a barrier...succeeding that of the 4 Hokage's barrier.

So this part of the chapter...a few things not mentioned in the facts...Madara says "Don't worry, we're just Edo Tensei", to Hashirama...but we've seen that Obito's attacks are now effective against Edo Tensei...essentially making them mortal...so Madara should actually be worried...but he doesn't know about Obito's ability...or maybe those Bijuudama's don't carry the "Inmyouton" Ninjutsu nullification ability, who knows yet though...

I could see Obito accidentally obliterating Madara in the next chapter because Naruto's obviously going to deflect the Bijuudama one way or another. Now that would very funny. Next thing to note is that Obito says on page 13: "It's the End of the War", meaning this war arc is about to end within the next few chapters...I'm thinking the climax will be on Chapter 650. The final thing to note about this part of the chapter is that this confirms that this is another set up chapter...and it's a REDONE, set up chapter...we've seen the Bijuudama Nuke cliffhanger done for the 3rd-5th time now...
    Part IV:

Facts from Part IV:

1) The Hokages and Co. cannot stop all the Bijuudamas just by themselves.
    2) Minato had a back up plan on how to get rid of the Bijuudama's but before he could explain it, Naruto comes up with his own idea. Bijuu Mode.
    3) We may see Minato enter his own Bijuu Mode next chapter.
    4) Tomorrow is Kushina, and Minato's death date, which is also Naruto's birthday. This was well done by Kishimoto in my opinion...the timing could only be fate..
    5) Yin and Yang Kurama reunite for the first time, as separate Kyuubi entities.

For the second time Sasuke may have to sit back and watch Naruto in action.

3 out of 5

Conclusion and Predictions

I didn't enjoy this chapter as much as the past...like...5 chapters I've read...and that is because of the same cliffhanger being repeated...over and over again...I was okay with it the past few chapters because Obito kept evolving...but this is just ridiculous. I'd of liked to see Obito use some other techniques to get the Fodder Ninja and Hokages quaking in their boots like they are now, but that is no longer likely. Also...the way Yin Kurama was introduced was kind of weird to me...there was no gate that Minato had to talk through to reach the Kyuubi. But maybe that's because Minato did his seal differently...it would explain why he immediately was able to go into chakra mode after he arrived to save the alliance from a Bijuudama. Maybe Yin Kurama's chakra is already pure....or maybe since Naruto's Kurama is cleansed...that automatically cleanses Minato's Kurama...who knows...right now it's just a in-explained Plot-hole.

1) I predict Minato Bijuu Mode next chapter.
    2) I predict Minato giving Yin Kurama to Naruto next chapter.
    3) I predict that the Bijuudama's will be reflected by Naruto and co., somehow.
    4) I predict Orochimaru and co., and Tsunade and co., will either arrive next chapter...or when it's actually Naruto's birthday.
    5) I predicted a father-son rasengan/bijuudama to destroy the 6 six barrier created by Naruto, in the next chapter.
    6) I predict that the Naruto war arc will either end at Chapter 650, or on chapter 700.
    7) I predict that Hiruzen will reanimate (though I think Kishimoto wants to keep him dead)
    8) I predict Minato's arm will come back...either by Kurama's chakra...or him creating a chakra arm.
    9) My final...INSANELY...BAT-CRAZY...prediction is that Naruto will get his first Canon kiss with either Sakura or Hinata
    10) My guess is that Naruto will end up beating Obito using some crazy...Spirit Bomb style Rasengan.

A lot of you are saying you think this is the last arc of Naruto, well listen to me...I guarantee you it isn't because we still have Naruto vs Sasuke for Hokage to come to fruition, and Naruto vs Konohamaru, and Kishi has to Ship Naruto to either Sakura or Hinata.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day, all you Mangahelpers

Link to Naruto Chapter 643: Joined Fists

P.S. - Make sure you check out some of the great anime artwork created on DeviantArt.com

P.P.S - I now have a Blog Page for all my Naruto Chapter Reviews, check it out: NarutoTheory Review BlogPage

P.P.P.S - It's 2013 and we're entering the Winter of Next-Gen gaming, which would you rather be playing the next Naruto game on? - Xbox One or PS4

Last edited by narutotheory; August 23, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Ryuzaki L's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NarutoTheory Reviews - Naruto Chapter 643: Joined Fists

Naruto already had his first kiss, your prediction is invalid.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

^,That's a gayish kiss lol.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki L View Post
    Naruto already had his first kiss, your prediction is invalid.
    I meant first Canon Female Kiss. Not Sasuke kiss.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kage Fuusha's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I pray for Naruto/Hinata kiss. She's been more supportive to Naruto, saved his life twice, hasn't been a burden/bitch to him like Sakura has. I want Sakura alone.
    http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/kenbond007/Karindrooling2.jpg
    Let me tell you something about crazy people...the sex is unbelievable. - Richard Castle

New Reply