Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 430

Thread: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

  1. #256
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Just imagine that bijuudama is a missile. Knowing that the alliance would be annihilated with that missile, what do you think the best way to counter that scenario? Of course, to stay away as much as they can. But what shikamaru did is he asked the alliance to put as many nets as they can to slow the missiles movement speed. which is for me a nonsense and ridiculous. How come the doton walls can stop the bijuudama's force/movement speed?

    No. What hinata did is entirely not the same. she's In love to naruto. What she did isn't all about the konoha or to defeat tendo pain. She was there because naruto was in pain and to confess her love while sacrifcing her life. She's blinded by her love, that's all.
    Stay away? Right, because being away would keep them safe. How well did that work out for Shikaku and everyone else at HQ? Seriously, look at the damage a single Bijuu Blast would do. Look at how wide it's range is. It's literally larger then the battlefield they're currently fighting on.

    The point of his plan wasn't to stop the blast, it was to slow it down enough for Kirabi to catch. It nearly worked, they simply weren't fully away of it's new power and couldn't slow it down enough. And I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the fact that the Alliance appearing was what kept Naruto from being blasted into nothingness, and being pierced by spikes. So don't act as if them being there is useless.

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Okay, there's no arguing on the point given the fact that it's your own opinion versus what was stated and then later shown. That was really never an issue with me. So we're in agreement. I mean, look at Obito when he first unlocked Mangekyou. He used Kamui out of the gate. however, while I believe that every technique used by Obito is not simply already known due to his status as a Jinchuriki, of course I'm aware that some techniques come with the status.
    Right, no argument about the Kyuubi teaching thing. That was my error. Anyway, that seems to be the way it works with any unique abilities, although I wouldn't put it pass things if the Rinnegan also has a role in their usability.

  2. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #257
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Personally I think it will be used as the finisher, with Naruto using some sort of combo attack to first weaken Obito then Sasuke finishing him off. Sasuke has always been better at delivering one liners, and I fully expect he'd give an awesome one right before obliterating Obito lol.

    And I am aware it's not a guaranteed one shot kill, but given it's scope and epicness I'd think it'd be anti-climatic for it to be used a second time and not kill the intended target. It's like FRS or Amaterasu that have become spammed techniques, it is a jutsu that has been used a total of 1 time in the entire manga.
    ,Personally with Kirin hitting involved I see Naruto doing the last trick like SM Rasenshuriken. I don't see it as anti-climatic but even more of a reasonable blow to weaken Juubito, then we have Naruto deliver the last punch. . Realizing that if there is one such jutsu from Sasuke now that should make him cope up with the current showings this must be it, given the right circumstances he'll manage to hit and weaken Juubito like hell before Naruto's final blow.

  4. #258
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Right, no argument about the Kyuubi teaching thing. That was my error. Anyway, that seems to be the way it works with any unique abilities, although I wouldn't put it pass things if the Rinnegan also has a role in their usability.
    Part of me believes that as well but that would basically be Kishimoto telling on himself. We know from Jiraiya what those eyes allowed Nagato to do. If Obito is only now utilizing it for the combination of elements, that means that Kishimoto would be making it entirely obvious that he's had to withhold Obito from using everything he has just to keep people alive.
    Last edited by KiSwordsman; August 21, 2013 at 12:04 AM.

  5. #259
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Personally I think it will be used as the finisher, with Naruto using some sort of combo attack to first weaken Obito then Sasuke finishing him off. Sasuke has always been better at delivering one liners, and I fully expect he'd give an awesome one right before obliterating Obito lol.

    And I am aware it's not a guaranteed one shot kill, but given it's scope and epicness I'd think it'd be anti-climatic for it to be used a second time and not kill the intended target. It's like FRS or Amaterasu that have become spammed techniques, it is a jutsu that has been used a total of 1 time in the entire manga.

    ---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------



    And yet again you are missing the point. The fate of the world is on the line here. When Pain invaded Konoha no one wanted to get in Naruto's way. In this instance the alliance is giving support to the main cast of characters fighting Obito. They are waiting for opportunities to strike and fighting back.

    You quote Shikaku, but another wise shinobi in Itachi once said to Naruto that you can't shoulder the burden alone. The alliance has had Naruto's back on several occasions, not only saving him but helping to damage the enemy. They aren't useless fodder that need to be protected. They are the one's doing the protecting, as in protecting the planet.

    There is no use in running because if they fail here (and I am repeating myself) the world ends. You need to understand that concept.

    As for Shikamaru making Obito's job easy, you have to be shitting me. The Biju bombs are capable of hitting things hundreds if not thousands of miles away. There is no safe place. The significance of the barrier is to take everyone out in one shot. But even without it Obito could eliminate the majority of the players on the battlefield.
    That's exactly the problem. The only opportunity they got is when madara and obito will run out of chakra for them to hit back. But that scenario is such an impossible. Madara as an ET and obito as the juubi's jinchuuriki will never run out of chakra.

    But naruto right now had sasuke and the hokages as his buddy to save to world. And naruto did really saved and protected them with all his might. He can't seriously attacked obito/juubi simply because he's damn so busy controlling his chakra cloak. What itachi said becomes useless the moment sasuke and the hokages arrived. Naruto didn't solely shoulder the entire burden at all. His father, his best friend and maybe his grandfather was there to help him.

    And yeah, I fully understand that concept. If they fail the world will ends. But shouldn't they stop that way of thinking? Their back up or the hokages, and one of them was known as the GOD of ShiNOBi has came. That alone would ease their burden about the coming of an end. And the thing is, I do admired what the alliance did, fighting even though they know they can't win. Is no doubt an admirable act. But seeing the previous hokages, naruto and sasuke together with madara and the new powerful jinchuuriki, shouldn't they know that staying in that battlefield will make the world come to an end?

    As you know, when obito was hit by naruto's sage mode rasengan, he's fully aware that he isn't an invincible. And if the alliance wasn't there, obito's focus shouldn't shift to the alliance. He was fighting tobirama, rikudou mode minato, rikduou mode naruto and EMS sasuke. That alone is enough for him to fight them seriously. In fact, for me, using his tree to throw 4 bijuudamas is some kind of diversion or to let minato, tobirama, sasuke and naruto's focus to shift to the alliance's well-beings instead of attacking obito. From the start, obito knew that one of their weakness are the alliance.

  6. #260
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    Part of me believes that as well but that would basically be Kishimoto telling on himself. We know from Jiraiya what those eyes allowed Nagato to do. If Obito is only now utilizing it for the combination of elements, that means that Kishimoto would be making it entirely obvious that he's had to withhold Obito from using everything he has just to keep people alive.
    This has been the case for awhile now. Madara possessed by himself enough power to level the entire battlefield 10x over but chose not to because he felt that the alliance was beneath him and he wanted to keep Obito alive. It was then revealed that he had a trump card that may or may not even require Obito.

    Kishi has made it a bad habit of dumbing down enemies so the protagonist (specifically Naruto) stand a chance. This is far from a new concept.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  7. #261
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity KiSwordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,832
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    This has been the case for awhile now. Madara possessed by himself enough power to level the entire battlefield 10x over but chose not to because he felt that the alliance was beneath him and he wanted to keep Obito alive. It was then revealed that he had a trump card that may or may not even require Obito.

    Kishi has made it a bad habit of dumbing down enemies so the protagonist (specifically Naruto) stand a chance. This is far from a new concept.

    The thing that gets me though is people sit there and complain that Obito is garbage and that he cannot do things that he has clearly been stated to have the ability to do. I mean, I get that no one likes him, Rightfully so. However, I hate when people ignore things to blatantly bash him. like that whole Kakashi debacle. I mean seriously. Don't even get me started on Konan, I mean for Christ sake.

  8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  9. #262
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Stay away? Right, because being away would keep them safe. How well did that work out for Shikaku and everyone else at HQ? Seriously, look at the damage a single Bijuu Blast would do. Look at how wide it's range is. It's literally larger then the battlefield they're currently fighting on.

    The point of his plan wasn't to stop the blast, it was to slow it down enough for Kirabi to catch. It nearly worked, they simply weren't fully away of it's new power and couldn't slow it down enough. And I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the fact that the Alliance appearing was what kept Naruto from being blasted into nothingness, and being pierced by spikes. So don't act as if them being there is useless.

    Right, no argument about the Kyuubi teaching thing. That was my error. Anyway, that seems to be the way it works with any unique abilities, although I wouldn't put it pass things if the Rinnegan also has a role in their usability.
    But shikamaru already admitted they're useless. They've seen how powerful madara and hashirama really is. Some/one of them even said that his predecessor is entirely on different level. Knowing that all of you are useless, so what's the point of staying out there and wait for an opportunity?

    Does madara's metoer is enough for shikamaru to admit that staying in that battlefield is futile? Madara and obito's plan is to destroy everything, that's includes the alliance. While the hokages, sasuke and naruto was there to protect ''that'' everything, that includes the alliance. So what's the point of shikamaru's plan whereas he already seen what the hokages, sasuke and naruto was capable of?

    There's no other explanation but shikamaru was just carried away on what his father has Told him. The moment sasuke and the hokages arrived, shikamaru's brilliant isn't needed anymore. Well, technically and literally shikamaru is no doubt became useless, for now or maybe in this fight between the god type ninjas.

  10. #263
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313
    To make a difference? They've seen how powerful the normal bijuudama of the juubi really is. Shikamaru knows that. After all, his father died because of that. But what he asked to alliance is kinda like a suicide. He seen how big those bijuudama aiming to their faces, but what did he do? He asked them to stay still while doing some weak doton jutsu. And quite honestly, his so called quantity over to quality is kinda nonsense. You can't defeat a bijuudama with quantity, you can defeat that by quality (or the same/more quality).
    That's not accurate. When they created the Doton that slowed down the first Bijuudama, it allowed Minato to get there in time to teleport it away. If those Doton hadn't slowed the Bijuudama down atleast a little they all would've died.

    Quote Quote:
    I've never hate shikamaru just because he was called by some girl that he possess something that fit to be a hokage. I just blamed him for what he did. That's all. His plan to wait for an opportunity to change the future is kinda nonsense and ridiculous.
    It's not nonsense, because there are still ninja on the battlefield that can aid in the battle. They can force Obito to use his Onmyouton orbs to negate all their jutsu from one side, while Naruto and the others attack his blindside with Hiraishin. Then they wouldn't even need natural energy since the Onmyouton wouldn't be an issue.

    Quote Quote:
    Overall, the reason why the alliance are inside of that barrier right now waiting to be hit by 4 bijuudamas is shikamaru.
    No, the reason the alliance are inside of that barrier is because Obito cast the barrier around them. You think if they stayed at a distance he wouldn't just shoot the rods farther and cast the barrier anyway? Stop trying to blame their situation on Shikamaru. They're close to death not because he lead them into a deathtrap. They're close to death because they're fighting an opponent who's simply too powerful.

    Quote Quote:
    Just imagine that bijuudama is a missile. Knowing that the alliance would be annihilated with that missile, what do you think the best way to counter that scenario? Of course, to stay away as much as they can.
    How the hell far away do you think they could get, when Obito still has his Sharingan, and thus, likely still has Kamui? He can teleport anywhere they are! Not to mention we saw what happens when you try to keep your distance from the Juubi: you get nuked anyway. That's what happened to Shikakku.

    Just admit you're angry that Shikamaru makes Naruto's greatest faults look worse than usual.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #264
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    That's exactly the problem. The only opportunity they got is when madara and obito will run out of chakra for them to hit back. But that scenario is such an impossible. Madara as an ET and obito as the juubi's jinchuuriki will never run out of chakra.

    But naruto right now had sasuke and the hokages as his buddy to save to world. And naruto did really saved and protected them with all his might. He can't seriously attacked obito/juubi simply because he's damn so busy controlling his chakra cloak. What itachi said becomes useless the moment sasuke and the hokages arrived. Naruto didn't solely shoulder the entire burden at all. His father, his best friend and maybe his grandfather was there to help him.

    And yeah, I fully understand that concept. If they fail the world will ends. But shouldn't they stop that way of thinking? Their back up or the hokages, and one of them was known as the GOD of ShiNOBi has came. That alone would ease their burden about the coming of an end. And the thing is, I do admired what the alliance did, fighting even though they know they can't win. Is no doubt an admirable act. But seeing the previous hokages, naruto and sasuke together with madara and the new powerful jinchuuriki, shouldn't they know that staying in that battlefield will make the world come to an end?

    As you know, when obito was hit by naruto's sage mode rasengan, he's fully aware that he isn't an invincible. And if the alliance wasn't there, obito's focus shouldn't shift to the alliance. He was fighting tobirama, rikudou mode minato, rikduou mode naruto and EMS sasuke. That alone is enough for him to fight them seriously. In fact, for me, using his tree to throw 4 bijuudamas is some kind of diversion or to let minato, tobirama, sasuke and naruto's focus to shift to the alliance's well-beings instead of attacking obito. From the start, obito knew that one of their weakness are the alliance.
    ,Marshall, what do you just want to happen?.

    ,Next chapter All the others except the Naruto team pack up their things and leave the battlefield just because they seem to be useless shits?

  13. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
  14. #265
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,Marshall, what do you just want to happen?.

    ,Next chapter All the others except the Naruto team pack up their things and leave the battlefield just because they seem to be useless shits?
    I want shikamaru to be killed by those 4 bijuudamas. That's what I want.

    But anyway, I'm just blaming shikamaru, that's all. He knows they're useless and yet he just plainly said that maybe they can save the future. The sole reason why the alliance was trapped in that barrier in the first place is because of shikamaru. That's all I'm saying.

    Just look what happened, obito learned that the senjutsu can harm. And what did he do? He just summoned a tree that can capable to shoot a bijuudama to divert tobirama, minato, sasuke and naruto's attention. So instead they're in atacking mode to obito, they are now on protecting mode to the alliance. And who's fault is that? Shikamaru of course.

  15. #266
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,899
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by KiSwordsman View Post
    The thing that gets me though is people sit there and complain that Obito is garbage and that he cannot do things that he has clearly been stated to have the ability to do. I mean, I get that no one likes him, Rightfully so. However, I hate when people ignore things to blatantly bash him. like that whole Kakashi debacle. I mean seriously. Don't even get me started on Konan, I mean for Christ sake.
    There is no rhyme or reason why Obito is acting the way he has, or Madara has acted the way he has other than that the plot demands it.

    Simply, it's bad writing on Kishi's part. His lack of creativity and use of things like Edo Tensei and the Rinnegan put him in a hole plot wise, thus he was forced to dumb down his own villains so his heroes have a chance.

    Realistically their situation is helpless. If we go by the laws of the manga, and the sheer fact that Obito and Madara are now the two storngest ninja ever, there is no reasonable way the alliance could win. The fact that Naruto's been allowed to recharge so easily, and that Madara is more concerned with fighting an already dead Hashirama than completing his life's work is nothing but shitting writing. Kishi has ceased being a good story teller around the time of the Pain Invasion Arc.

    People look to bash characters because they can't come to terms with the fact that his manga is a mere shade of what it used to be, and it's fallen so far it's not even funny. Frankly, I only read it now to see what happens and because it's become a habit. I am no longer moved by this manga, and hardly enjoy it like I once did.

    ---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I want shikamaru to be killed by those 4 bijuudamas. That's what I want.

    But anyway, I'm just blaming shikamaru, that's all. He knows they're useless and yet he just plainly said that maybe they can save the future. The sole reason why the alliance was trapped in that barrier in the first place is because of shikamaru. That's all I'm saying.

    Just look what happened, obito learned that the senjutsu can harm. And what did he do? He just summoned a tree that can capable to shoot a bijuudama to divert tobirama, minato, sasuke and naruto's attention. So instead they're in atacking mode to obito, they are now on protecting mode to the alliance. And who's fault is that? Shikamaru of course.
    Now I remember why I blocked you.

    Anyway, they aren't trying to stop the Bijudamas to protect the alliance but to protect themselves. If the Bijudama has the same properties now as the Ords Obito is using then even the Edo's will die. Along with Naruto and Sasuke. They aren't looking to protect the alliance, because frankly all of them are expendable. But without them, the world is doomed.

    This isn't rocket science. They have to kill Obito. They can't do that if they are all dead.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  16. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #267
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,453
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's not accurate. When they created the Doton that slowed down the first Bijuudama, it allowed Minato to get there in time to teleport it away. If those Doton hadn't slowed the Bijuudama down atleast a little they all would've died.



    It's not nonsense, because there are still ninja on the battlefield that can aid in the battle. They can force Obito to use his Onmyouton orbs to negate all their jutsu from one side, while Naruto and the others attack his blindside with Hiraishin. Then they wouldn't even need natural energy since the Onmyouton wouldn't be an issue.



    No, the reason the alliance are inside of that barrier is because Obito cast the barrier around them. You think if they stayed at a distance he wouldn't just shoot the rods farther and cast the barrier anyway? Stop trying to blame their situation on Shikamaru. They're close to death not because he lead them into a deathtrap. They're close to death because they're fighting an opponent who's simply too powerful.



    How the hell far away do you think they could get, when Obito still has his Sharingan, and thus, likely still has Kamui? He can teleport anywhere they are! Not to mention we saw what happens when you try to keep your distance from the Juubi: you get nuked anyway. That's what happened to Shikakku.

    Just admit you're angry that Shikamaru makes Naruto's greatest faults look worse than usual.
    Oh come on, don't jump into conclusion yet. The thing is, I don't really care for naruto and shikamaru's rivalry in hokages sit.

    What I'm pointing out is his plan on staying in the battlefield knowing they're useless. After seeing that madara was fighting hashirama and obito with tobirama, minato, sasuke and naruto, what's the point on staying within their range? I've never said that the alliance should pack up their things and get home, my point is, why the heck shikamaru wants the alliance to stay still knowing what madara, obito and hashirama's are capable of? Their jutsu are capable to killed anyone in an instant.

    Well, to make my story short, i hate the idea about shikamaru as a PERFECt candidate for the hokage. But at the same time, i don't really care if naruto or sasuke will be the hokage. And for what shikamaru did in this war, he's far from being a worthy candidate of the hokages sit. Shikamaru doesn't deserves on his praised. And in this battle between the senju and uchiha, shikamaru is no doubt a useless strategist in the alliance.

  18. #268
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    @ marshall

    ,I think you are asking stupidity from Kishi’s part. Saying they should stay out of the range is just like saying they should pack things up because they’re done. Stay out of range then what?. That means for various chapters we will then be seeing only the Naruto team and that this whole show of helping each other turns into acid. And don’t forget that even the HQ team is out of the so-called range, they were still fucked up.

    ,We go with ‘Will of Fire’ right?. Which definitely is the exact opposite of what you want Shikamaru or the Alliance to do. .QUIT AND DO NOTHING.

    ,And Shikamaru is not the sole reason why Juubito made the Six Flaming Barrier and thus the alliance was trapped.Hashirama’s statement PLAN compelled him to do it.

  19. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  20. #269
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    90
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)


  21. #270
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    727
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    @ marshall

    ,I think you are asking stupidity from Kishi’s part. Saying they should stay out of the range is just like saying they should pack things up because they’re done. Stay out of range then what?. That means for various chapters we will then be seeing only the Naruto team and that this whole show of helping each other turns into acid. And don’t forget that even the HQ team is out of the so-called range, they were still fucked up.

    ,We go with ‘Will of Fire’ right?. Which definitely is the exact opposite of what you want Shikamaru or the Alliance to do. .QUIT AND DO NOTHING.

    ,And Shikamaru is not the sole reason why Juubito made the Six Flaming Barrier and thus the alliance was trapped.Hashirama’s statement PLAN compelled him to do it.
    by staying out, i don't think he means everyone to be out of sight. it would have been better strategy to be scattered throughout the ground instead of gathering in one place and observing Madara and Hashirama battling. may be that would not work for them from being annihilated; but at least that would have been some better effort. that's what this point is all about.

    oh, and about Hashirama's statement, he said that because they were already gathered there.
    Naruto Forever


  22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts