Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    We're talking about inherent abilities. Naruto knew about and was able to employ his hatred sensoring and later on pass on the Kyuubi's chakra without any training. It's the same thing with Obito being able to combine natures and negate chakra with the Juubi's power.

I don't know what complex sealing technique you're talking about. And Naruto has never had the Kyuubi explain anything to him, so that seems moot.

See, I completely disagree with that. What would have been ridiculous would have been doing nothing in the face of certain death. We're talking about an attack so powerful, it could be felt from the ocean. The ocean which, was a massive distances off from where they were. So what else were they suppose to do, run away? There was no way they could have made it out of the range of destruction.
    Hatred sensoring was sage Mode I believe. Bee explained the more complex aspect of the Kyuubi, before that he just got tails from being mad, no real control there. Obito can summon flowers, negate jutsu and make super barriers out of thin air and naruto to begin with was take a over by the Kyuubi, obito has perfect control within minutes.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    Hatred sensoring was sage Mode I believe. Bee explained the more complex aspect of the Kyuubi, before that he just got tails from being mad, no real control there. Obito can summon flowers, negate jutsu and make super barriers out of thin air and naruto to begin with was take a over by the Kyuubi, obito has perfect control within minutes.
    hatred sensing is the ability since taking control of Kyuubi's chakra. anyway, there is difference between having passive ability like that and performing different jutsu that the user should have no prior knowledge about.

so, if Naruto uses that kind of techniques, it still makes it bad writing. when Obito is performing jutsu that he should have no knowledge about, it is really not some good writing.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    by staying out, i don't think he means everyone to be out of sight. it would have been better strategy to be scattered throughout the ground instead of gathering in one place and observing Madara and Hashirama battling. may be that would not work for them from being annihilated; but at least that would have been some better effort.that's what this point is all about.

oh, and about Hashirama's statement, he said that because they were already gathered there.
    ,One needs to realize that regardless of the alliance formation, once they are in the battlefield, there’s no way in hell they’re out of range since techniques like bijuudama cover long range shot with resulting impact even possibly larger than the battlefield’s area. Hence this idea is moot.

,Oh and I was refuting marshall’s statement that Shikamaru is the sole reason of this barrier bane, providing a panel that prompted Juubito to immediately create it as a result and immediate counter to Hashirama’s plan of solving the ruckus. Point is, no one is to be blame there. There are just times that strategies won’t work, but for me no one deserves contempt. I even found Shikamaru’s plan last time somehow stupid, but that doesn’t degrade what he has established himself.

,Final point is, no matter what happens, these ninjas should be fighting without thinking of their own safety. I believe next chapters we’ll see the alliance do something that would somehow help the protagonists. Everybody seems to be inspired of ‘Will of Fire’ right?. They’re fucking ninjas after all. Letting them watch and stay somewhere on the borders without exerting anything won’t help the series picture, but put it suck. Let blood be more evident, it’s a war after all.

4. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

it changes everything: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/5 so obito can't use kamui anymore? that's cool,it means minato and the others might go there and save kakashi,they would also escape from obito in that way.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/16 and rin's death has nothing to do with october 10
    Last edited by mattiaildivino; August 21, 2013 at 06:34 AM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    it changes everything: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/5 so obito can't use kamui anymore? that's cool,it means minato and the others might go there and save kakashi,they would also escape from obito in that way.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/16 and rin's death has nothing to do with october 10
    or this sets obito up to be kamuied by kakashi nao....if he can not return,that's a wrap

"While many can pursue their dreams in solitude, other dreams are like great storms blowing hundreds, even thousands of dreams apart in their wake. Dreams breathe life into men and can cage them in suffering. Men live and die by their dreams. But long after they have been abandoned they still smolder deep in men's hearts. Some see nothing more than life and death. They are dead, for they have no dreams."

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,One needs to realize that regardless of the alliance formation, once they are in the battlefield, there’s no way in hell they’re out of range since techniques like bijuudama cover long range shot with resulting impact even possibly larger than the battlefield’s area. Hence this idea is moot.
    it has long range as well as well as large impact area. i know. but to say that they should gather in same place because of that is just stupid. while they are gathered in same place, the chance for them to be annihilated at same time is higher. if they were scattered throughout the ground, the chance for their survival would have increased, even if by little margin.

and from the link you provided and from the event Minato teleported the bijudama; it is apparent that they at least would have been able to move to some area, away from the center of battle ground, and the chance for them getting hit at the same time would have been minimized.

,Oh and I was refuting marshall’s statement that Shikamaru is the sole reason of this barrier bane, providing a panel that prompted Juubito to immediately create it as a result and immediate counter to Hashirama’s plan of solving the ruckus. Point is, no one is to be blame there. There are just times that strategies won’t work, but for me no one deserves contempt. I even found Shikamaru’s plan last time somehow stupid, but that doesn’t degrade what he has established himself.
    i posted something in this very thread to claim that Shikamaru doesn't deserve as much credit as he is getting. i actually think my assumption is correct.

,Final point is, no matter what happens, these ninjas should be fighting without thinking of their own safety. I believe next chapters we’ll see the alliance do something that would somehow help the protagonists. Everybody seems to be inspired of ‘Will of Fire’ right?. They’re fucking ninjas after all. Letting them watch and stay somewhere on the borders without exerting anything won’t help the series picture, but put it suck. Let blood be more evident, it’s a war after all.
    that doesn't mean that they should not try to survive. after all, this battle is about saving them as well.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

hatred sensing is the ability since taking control of Kyuubi's chakra. anyway, there is difference between having passive ability like that and performing different jutsu that the user should have no prior knowledge about.

so, if Naruto uses that kind of techniques, it still makes it bad writing. when Obito is performing jutsu that he should have no knowledge about, it is really not some good writing.
    Ok, but he didn't get there in a minute and he was thought how to use the Kyuubi chakra. So what is in question is is how he knew it was hatred. I agree with your sentiment.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

it has long range as well as well as large impact area. i know. but to say that they should gather in same place because of that is just stupid. while they are gathered in same place, the chance for them to be annihilated at same time is higher. if they were scattered throughout the ground, the chance for their survival would have increased, even if by little margin.

and from the link you provided and from the event Minato teleported the bijudama; it is apparent that they at least would have been able to move to some area, away from the center of battle ground, and the chance for them getting hit at the same time would have been minimized.
    ,No one said they should gather in one place. In fact, the current alliance formation is just as well as it is, but it can’t be helped because of the range of Juubito’s barrier.
    Look at the its scope. It would be dumb for the others while this war is going on, to stay out of that range encompassed by the barrier. Even if they somehow have little chance of providing the necessary blows to put the adversary down, we have to understand that they’re there to fight, even at life expense, thus their formation is of no question. Though I don’t find it really gathered or stuck in one place as we can see in the panels they stay in a scattered manner, but just enough to be included in the scope of the barrier. Again their formation is just fine, but the barrier is inevitable.

,The chance of survival, as slim as it is, wouldn’t be much of a difference as far as their formation is concerned. So long as they’re in the battlefield it’s a guarantee that Juubito, with the powers that he has, will surely find a way to divert the main men’s attention and get the job done, with the alliance getting torture.

,Recently I find the situation unsolvable by intelligence alone, corresponding power must be present. This is where Shikamaru fails, and haters (no offense to some) take advantage and put the guy down like he’s the main reason why this turmoil is beating the ashes.

Quote Quote:
    i posted something in this very thread to claim that Shikamaru doesn't deserve as much credit as he is getting. i actually think my assumption is correct.
    ,The manga itself gave the guy the credit he deserves. He’s a genius. Maybe you are referring to some form of overhyping, and I don’t delve much into it. My point is, nobody should get the blame, as some put much heat on it.

Quote Quote:
    that doesn't mean that they should not try to survive. after all, this battle is about saving them as well.
    ,As much as possible save lives, but on a battle of this scale, war-wise, death rates must be as high as possible too. Though it’s an assurance ofc some will survive for the future.

---------- Post added at 08:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    ,This is weird. Didn’t the shuriken pass through Obito?. Thus his ability to travel through dimension is evident during that time with the Juubi in him?. Maybe he meant complete control of the Juubi, just like the case of Onmyouton where it became evident only after his total control.

,I really believe it’s Minato and Kushina, no Rin involved. I found in another website a Chinese raw that shows it to be Minato and Kushina.
    Last edited by naruto the best; August 21, 2013 at 07:54 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted toussaintac's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

,This is weird. Didn’t the shuriken pass through Obito?. Thus his ability to travel through dimension is evident during that time with the Juubi in him?. Maybe he meant complete control of the Juubi, just like the case of Onmyouton where it became evident only after his total control.

,I really believe it’s Minato and Kushina, no Rin involved. I found in another website a Chinese raw that shows it to be Minato and Kushina.
    If you look closely, you can see that obito was cutting through the shuriken with his new ability and not phasing through them. They were being cut and going off in different directions.
    Last edited by toussaintac; August 21, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
    "We hunt you down without mercy; Hunt you down all nightmare long."

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by toussaintac View Post
    If you look closely, you can see that obito was cutting through the shuriken with his new ability and not phasing through them. They were being cut and gooing off in different diretions.
    ,Thanks. It just appeared to me that Juubito was cutting at the same time phasing. And last time I remember some people also told he phased through it. Though now at close inspection I find your statement true..

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting stuff, with the juubi inside obito he can no longer shift his body to his alternate dimension, also what the kyuubi oroginally said to minato changed, glad i took the time to reread the stuff.

it also appears that minatos plan has changed from teleport the tree to teleport everyone out.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Re: Naruto 643 Discussion / 644 Predictions | No chapter this week (see opening post)

I'm amazed to see so many people that where in the debate club at school; reading theories, statements, counterstatements and sometimes rants is fun and stress relieving, specially after a long day of work :P

Ok, so its great to see that it wans Rin and Kushina but Minato and Kushina's deathday, that's a relief.

I loved that the first page it's completely different from the previous translation and the fact that the other half of the Kyubii tells Minato not to stress about what he did in the past and the apparent results of his actions, and to trust Naruto.

Did any one else enjoy the acknowlegement of the Second towards Naruto when he stated that it was like fighting alongside his brother?

I liked the chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's cool to acknowledge that if Minato had both arms he could warp two bijuudamas, as in his statement he states he can only warp one because he only has one arm

Also it seems tobirama is impressed with narutos performance

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato is in Kyuubi mode... He can grow his own arm back by making a Kyuubi arm. In fact, he could make Four Kyuubi arms. One for each bijuudama.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    interesting stuff, with the juubi inside obito he can no longer shift his body to his alternate dimension, also what the kyuubi oroginally said to minato changed, glad i took the time to reread the stuff.

it also appears that minatos plan has changed from teleport the tree to teleport everyone out.

There's a difference between he can't, or he doesn't... Big difference. So far we don't know if can't use it or just prefer to rely on the Juubi's powers

New Reply
Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast