Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
New Reply

Thread: Crazy Theory: Kishimoto got the Idea for Sage Mode, from Goku's Spirit Bomb, it all makes sense!

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bakuman Crazy Theory: Kishimoto got the Idea for Sage Mode, from Goku's Spirit Bomb, it all makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Obito will only be beaten when Naruto reaches his level. As in he gets the half of kurama that Minato has, and he fuses his sage mode with his kyuubi form.

Something like this wouldn't surprise me at all. He has been pushing the alliance no jutsu thing and all. So I wouldn't be surprised if he managed to use sage mode to absorb everyone's energy and enter a super sage mode (rikuudo mode). And I could see Sasuke playing the diversion so Naruto could gather the energy. :P Would be cool.

The Spirit Bomb enables the user to take the 'Natural Energy' or 'Spiritual Energy' From Nature itself...the plants, the air itself, even the wildlife...and create the giant massive ball of energy...essentially the Dragonball-verse's version of the Gargantuan Rasengan.

Now let's take a look at Naruto's Chakra mode.

Remember...Yang Chakra mode Naruto is able to give life to things around him; or...life force energy...

So... Ability to gather Natural Energy + Ability to give Life Energy to plants and things around him = Spirit Bomb in a sense...at least that's the crazy way I see it.

Sage-Yang Kyuubi Mode > Rinnegan Mode > Sharingan Modes

Remember naruto overcame Nagato's Rinnegan at close range? WITH A MADARA'S WILL INFUSED CHAKRA SPEAR IN HIM TOO?

-----------------------------------------------------

Naruto will beat Obito with some type of spirit bomb...or both him and Madara at the same time or something....using something similar to a spirit bomb is my Crazy theory.

Sage-Kyuubi is coming back!

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy Theory: Kishimoto got the Idea for Sage Mode, from Goku's Spirit Bomb, it all makes sense!

By that logic isn't Rasengan or Sage Mode Rasenshuriken the Naruto version of the Spirit Bomb?

Anyways...natural energy or synchronizing and blending in with nature to be more powerful is hardly a new concept, and it's just the sort of thing that you can find in many japanese cultural creations way before Goku...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Crazy Theory: Kishimoto got the Idea for Sage Mode, from Goku's Spirit Bomb, it all makes sense!

This is a crazy theory. But everyone's ideas are what keep this site interesting.

I'd say the Rasenshuriken is more of a Kamehame ha wave. The Biju ball would be more like Spirit bomb right?

Also Wouldn't you think since Obito has the other tailed beasts and his Rikoudo Senin mode he'll still be stronger then Naruto? Plus his sharingan and Rinnegan. The dude is a total monster

New Reply