Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

So Naruto is basically beating his enemies with just his pure chakra...and his chakra supply is pretty much 4x that of Kakashi in Base Mode....and 100x his in Kurama mode..so stop bashin Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Nope. No matter whst the technique looks like or is made of, if it makes up 99% of his toolset then that is a problem. That's why spamming Rasengan is a problem. Naruto had 100 different jutsu that all do the same damn thing. It would be like if sasuke only had katon and the only jutsu in his repertoire were bigger versions of Goukakkyu. His versatility would be shot. Just like how Naruto's is.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Sasukes spams his Sharingan more than Naruto spams rasengan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

But the sharingan's more of a physical enhancement. But Naruto either way still kicks ass. Ahh. idk what side to pick.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011
    Sasukes spams his Sharingan more than Naruto spams rasengan.
    It never fails. Whenever someone wants to defend Naruto, they don't actually defend him. Instead, they drag another character into the argument to draw attention away from the character at hand.

Whatever, I'll bite.

First off, there's a difference between an attack that you activate multiple times... and a supplementary jutsu that stays active after one activation. Sasuke activating his Sharingan at the beginning of the battle counts as one use. Naruto making 1000 clones, and then 1000 Rasengan in each one's hand? That's 1000 uses vs. Sasuke's 1.

What's a bigger number? 1000 or 1?

Secondly, thank you for completely ignoring my point about versatility, since you've given me an excuse to go into detail. Sasuke's Sharingan grants him a plethora of abilities resulting in a greater range of options. Rasengan... is a close range attack in literally every iteration except for FRS. A simple close-range strike is not versatile.

Lastly, it doesn't matter that Rasengan is simply Naruto using his own chakra to hit his opponents, because that's EVERY JUTSU.

Naruto doing nothing but Rasengan may not require ridicule as often as he gets it, but don't delude yourselves into thinking it's not a problem.

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyone spams their chakra, which isn't the issue. The problem is that's all Naruto does now. Back in Part I, he showed more versatility before rasengan using taijutsu, shadow clones, and henge no jutsu to trick his opponents. Why can't he use his Uzumaki Naruto barrage again? Or his 1000 Clones barrage?

I also don't understand why Sharingan is mentioned here when it and rasengan are completely different.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Sasukes spams his Sharingan more than Naruto spams rasengan
    It's really sad that Sasuke's name has to be drag in every time someone says something half-way negative (but true) about Naruto... Especially when Sharingan and resengan is completely different...

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It never fails. Whenever someone wants to defend Naruto, they don't actually defend him. Instead, they drag another character into the argument to draw attention away from the character at hand.

Whatever, I'll bite.

First off, there's a difference between an attack that you activate multiple times... and a supplementary jutsu that stays active after one activation. Sasuke activating his Sharingan at the beginning of the battle counts as one use. Naruto making 1000 clones, and then 1000 Rasengan in each one's hand? That's 1000 uses vs. Sasuke's 1.

What's a bigger number? 1000 or 1?

Secondly, thank you for completely ignoring my point about versatility, since you've given me an excuse to go into detail. Sasuke's Sharingan grants him a plethora of abilities resulting in a greater range of options. Rasengan... is a close range attack in literally every iteration except for FRS. A simple close-range strike is not versatile.

Lastly, it doesn't matter that Rasengan is simply Naruto using his own chakra to hit his opponents, because that's EVERY JUTSU.

Naruto doing nothing but Rasengan may not require ridicule as often as he gets it, but don't delude yourselves into thinking it's not a problem.

My point is that he's hitting enemies...WITH PURE CHAKRA...HIS ONE PURE CHAKRA....don't think of it as rasengan...think of it as him just using his chakra and shaping it into a wrecking ball of a sort. ITS PURE CHAKRA...and naruto has a large amount of chakra ta-boot...so it fits his character.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

It fits Naruto's fighting style...

Think about sage mode...UR HITTING SOMEONE WITH PURE, NATURAL ENERGY.

Think about Naruto Kyuubi mode...UR HITTING SOMEONE WITH PURE YANG CHAKRA.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly don't understand what your point is. Naruto also hits enemies with his fists whenever he punches, and his feet when he used to do Uzumaki Naruto barrage. Kakashi and Sasuke hit enemies with pure chakra whenever they use chidori/raikiri.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    I honestly don't understand what your point is. Naruto also hits enemies with his fists whenever he punches, and his feet when he used to do Uzumaki Naruto barrage. Kakashi and Sasuke hit enemies with pure chakra whenever they use chidori/raikiri.
    NOPE. Chidor/Raikiri isn't pure chakra, it's Nature Manipulated, ur not getting my point, Naruto's fighting style is raw...he fights with pure chakra types, not necessarily Natured attacks...his only nature based attack is the Rasenshuriken.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

Plus he's a close-ranged fighter, so it's perfect for him.

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Here...watch this.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    NOPE. Chidor/Raikiri isn't pure chakra, it's Nature Manipulated, ur not getting my point, Naruto's fighting style is raw...he fights with pure chakra types, not necessarily Natured attacks...his only nature based attack is the Rasenshuriken.
    Chidori/raikiri are pure chakra, regardless of shape. That's like saying a baseball shouldn't be considered a ball like a basketball or football because it's not inflated with air. Nature-manipulated jutsu are made solely out of chakra.
    That is exactly his drawback, he doesn't use or have any attack with nature except for fuuton: rasengan and fuuton: rasenshuriken. Jiraiya fights a lot like Naruto, but he has tons of ninjutsu under his belt. Why can't Naruto have more natured jutsu?

Quote Quote:
    Plus he's a close-ranged fighter, so it's perfect for him.
    It's not. Being just close-ranged fighter with just rasengan makes him so severely limited. Against someone like Deidara, Naruto would have no chance because he has little to no way of hurting Deidara. Trying to use rasengan is useless if he can't touch Deidara. However, Jiraiya can grab Deidara with his hair, Kakashi can use Kamui, and Sasuke can use his chidori sword.

Quote Quote:
    Here...watch this.
    I really don't wanna watch anime. Naruto and DBZ anime have gotten me hating all animes. <_<

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory
    My point is that he's hitting enemies...WITH PURE CHAKRA...HIS ONE PURE CHAKRA....don't think of it as rasengan...think of it as him just using his chakra and shaping it into a wrecking ball of a sort. ITS PURE CHAKRA...and naruto has a large amount of chakra ta-boot...so it fits his character.
    None of that means anything. Like, at all.

Goukakkyuu? That's pure chakra, changed into fire through elementalization. Same for Chidori. Same for Suiryuudan.

Rasengan fits Naruto's character? Sure. But that's not everyone's problem with Rasengan. It's the fact that it's essentially all Naruto has. Not literally, sure. But pretty close. Naruto's Rasengan could have his friggin' face on them for all I care. Doesn't change how useful it is (or isn't).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

lately naruto as a manga has been nothing but spamming:

1. Naruto spams rasengan, thats all he does
    2. Sasuke spams chidori, ms skills
    3. Kakashi has also started spamming raikiri, i really wanted to see the ninja who has copied over 1000 jutsu
    4. Tobi/obito spammed kamui
    5. TObirama/minato are spamming FTG

In short, the author is out of idea.

visit me here

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol it's so easy to get uchiha fans upset
    I just thought I'd show a parallel of how Sasuke uses his Sharingan and all it's techs the same way Naruto uses rasengan and all it's variants
    There is nothing wrong with the so called spam because its effective in their fighting style

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not. Being just close-ranged fighter with just rasengan makes him so severely limited. Against someone like Deidara, Naruto would have no chance because he has little to no way of hurting Deidara. Trying to use rasengan is useless if he can't touch Deidara. However, Jiraiya can grab Deidara with his hair, Kakashi can use Kamui, and Sasuke can use his chidori sword.
    Naruto Vs Deidara - You were saying...?

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast