Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

I don't get many things said here...

Ignoring the fact that Rasengan is a jutsu because "its pure chakra". Nonsense in my book.
    Comparing Rasengan to Sharingan. Nonsense in my book. If you feel like comparing Sharingan to something try SM or CM.

Not the only thing i agree with is the fact that Naruto should not be bashed for spamming Rasengan and variations of his jutsu. Its no different then Hashirama spaming Mokuton variations (even if Hashirama can achive so much more with his). My problem would be if Naruto would have a great jutsu like FRS and he would NOT be spamming it even if he can... Why would you do a Naruto Rendan (did i spell this right? so long ago) when he can trow a FRS at that guy? Yes makes no sense right? If Naruto got a more powerful ability then he is going to use that one.

@M3J

Quote Quote:
    It's not. Being just close-ranged fighter with just rasengan makes him so severely limited. Against someone like Deidara, Naruto would have no chance because he has little to no way of hurting Deidara. Trying to use rasengan is useless if he can't touch Deidara. However, Jiraiya can grab Deidara with his hair, Kakashi can use Kamui, and Sasuke can use his chidori sword.
    What? Are you serious? Curent Naruto would stomp all over Deidara.. He has HUGE long range jutsus that can anihilate entire mountains... His speed alone would global Deidara before he can even jump on his bird... Of course assuming Kishi would allow Naruto to do that... Sasuke could have killed Deidara even back then with his speed and that speed is nothing to curent Naruto (before Deidara got on his bird).
    Now something else i don't get... Chidori sword is close range attack (sword range).. Its just abit longer then a rasengan? I really don't get it. How is that better then Rasengan? Well it does have a bigger range but its damn small...

Then the last thing that i whant to mention is why are you making a list of long/medium range jutsus from other caracters?
    You are stating Naruto can't hit Deidara with Rasengan but others can use ranged attacks to do so? So are we LIMITING Naruto to only a melee range move aka 1 jutsu out of all he has? WTF? Kakashi can Kamui Deidara out of the sky and Naruto can trow a bijudama half of Konoha in size to obliterate Deidara and that mountain chain behing him. Naruto can't hit Deidara on his bird with a Rasengan (assuming he does not pull some type of trick) and Kakashi can't hit him with Raikiri.. That is a logical comparison... What you said... Can't find the logic in it.

If its in JMan's hair range and is slow enough not to dodge that then Naruto can probably hit him with a FRS(the one you can trow)...
    Last edited by xXan; August 14, 2013 at 08:00 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

I don't see how other jutsut compare to Narutos rasengan. Which other technique has chakra void of elemental influense?
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Everyone spams their chakra, which isn't the issue. The problem is that's all Naruto does now. Back in Part I, he showed more versatility before rasengan using taijutsu, shadow clones, and henge no jutsu to trick his opponents. Why can't he use his Uzumaki Naruto barrage again? Or his 1000 Clones barrage?
    ,Actually he used his Uzumaki barrage against Deidara and it was his clones that let him finally beat Tendo Pain after he runned out of SM gas..He was praised by Kakashi for using his clones effectively against Kakuzu, and hence trampled him.

,And he doesn't use these things anymore with FRS, SM, CM,and KM around...Moot compared to his current arsenal...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@Sanadan

You mean raw chakra? Just about anything Neji and his clan do... Kakashi's/Tobi's Kamui, bijudama, genjutsu, Susano and so on, the list is somewhat long lol.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Lol it's so easy to get uchiha fans upset
    I just thought I'd show a parallel of how Sasuke uses his Sharingan and all it's techs the same way Naruto uses rasengan and all it's variants
    There is nothing wrong with the so called spam because its effective in their fighting style
    But the comparison is awful and you know this.. That's why you never once decide to defend Naruto but bring Sasuke down with such a ridiculous claim... Then with this post you try to bring up Uchiha fans to make your claim look less ridiculous, but it's not working..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    But the comparison is awful and you know this.. That's why you never once decide to defend Naruto but bring Sasuke down with such a ridiculous claim... Then with this post you try to bring up Uchiha fans to make your claim look less ridiculous, but it's not working..
    No it's not ridiculous, because I'm stating that naruto uses a move alot and so does Sasuke, this follows with every character in the manga in fact which I'm trying to make a point about, but using Sasuke as an example tends to upset people

The point is characters in the manga spam some technique, style, jutsu, whatever. And honestly spam is a degrading term for it, it's their style. Naruto style focuses on his rasengan sasukes on his Sharingan hashirama on his woodstyle.

There is no point in defending Naruto, rasengans are a part of his style and people just dot like it. It's fair if you don't like the particular style but it has worked for him same as wood style works for hashirama and the uchihas most effective fighting style is to focus on their Sharingan

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Exodi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Rasengan isn't just a jutsu...it's pure chakra, so stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra.

So Naruto is basically beating his enemies with just his pure chakra...and his chakra supply is pretty much 4x that of Kakashi in Base Mode....and 100x his in Kurama mode..so stop bashin Naruto for spamming his chakra.
    Yes. It is. It's a technique that involves controlling the shape manipulation of chakra to its highest degree.

And Naruto does spam his chakra. That's not even debatable. But, you're right, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why spamming chakra is a bad thing. Chakra is the most important thing for battle anyway so why not use it extensively? Naruto has a lot of it and he uses his chakra for powerhouse moves. He's that type of character. Leave him the fuck be. People need to stop picturing their point of view as the correct one.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol it's so easy to get uchiha fans upset
    I just thought I'd show a parallel of how Sasuke uses his Sharingan and all it's techs the same way Naruto uses rasengan and all it's variants
    There is nothing wrong with the so called spam because its effective in their fighting style
    Sasuke using his Sharingan is different from Naruto using his rasengan. Even if we compare jutsu itself, chidori has variants while rasengan is just rasengan. Naruto being more versatile would make him far more effective in his fighting style than just rasengan.

Quote Originally Posted by narutotheory View Post
    Naruto Vs Deidara - You were saying...?

I don't do anime. Manga please.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Not the only thing i agree with is the fact that Naruto should not be bashed for spamming Rasengan and variations of his jutsu. Its no different then Hashirama spaming Mokuton variations (even if Hashirama can achive so much more with his). My problem would be if Naruto would have a great jutsu like FRS and he would NOT be spamming it even if he can... Why would you do a Naruto Rendan (did i spell this right? so long ago) when he can trow a FRS at that guy? Yes makes no sense right? If Naruto got a more powerful ability then he is going to use that one.
    Mokuton has variations though. Look at the different ways it was used. With rasengan, Naruto has to get up close and hit. He can't hit from far without Kyuubi's chakra.

Because a Naruto rendan can do more damage than an FRS, which can be dodged. Naruto using more powerful ability constantly is stupid, but because this is shounen, he gets away with it with a victory. Less is more... at least it used to be in Part I.

Quote Quote:
    What? Are you serious? Curent Naruto would stomp all over Deidara.. He has HUGE long range jutsus that can anihilate entire mountains... His speed alone would global Deidara before he can even jump on his bird... Of course assuming Kishi would allow Naruto to do that... Sasuke could have killed Deidara even back then with his speed and that speed is nothing to curent Naruto (before Deidara got on his bird).
    Now something else i don't get... Chidori sword is close range attack (sword range).. Its just abit longer then a rasengan? I really don't get it. How is that better then Rasengan? Well it does have a bigger range but its damn small...
    No, he has one long ranged jutsu that can be dodged. Deva dodged it, Animal was able to dodge it by being thrown, the Third Raikage dodged it, and Kakuzu was able to prevent being hit by it (not sure if it was because Naruto didn't get there in time or because Kakuzu delayed Naruto long enough that he lost control). If Deidara was able to react to Sasuke's speed, Naruto's speed shouldn't be a major issue. I also don't see current Naruto being able to do anything unless he can find a way to fly.

Chidori sword or nagashi (?) is a mid range attack. Deidara was able to get out of the way by flying higher, but Sasuke managed to cut off Hachibi's tail from afar. I'm not talking about the sword infused with chidori, but I don't know the proper name for that chidori shaped into a sword or beam that Sasuke used against Deidara and Bee.

Quote Quote:
    Then the last thing that i whant to mention is why are you making a list of long/medium range jutsus from other caracters?
    You are stating Naruto can't hit Deidara with Rasengan but others can use ranged attacks to do so? So are we LIMITING Naruto to only a melee range move aka 1 jutsu out of all he has? WTF? Kakashi can Kamui Deidara out of the sky and Naruto can trow a bijudama half of Konoha in size to obliterate Deidara and that mountain chain behing him. Naruto can't hit Deidara on his bird with a Rasengan (assuming he does not pull some type of trick) and Kakashi can't hit him with Raikiri.. That is a logical comparison... What you said... Can't find the logic in it.
    ... to show their versatility and how they can handle different situations. Sasuke, Kakashi, and Jiraiya can go close range, mid range, and likely long range.

HOw am I limiting Naruto to one jutsu? What other mid or long ranged jutsu does he have apart from FRS that will help? I'm not counting Kyuubi mode, and bijuu dama can be dodged anyway.

But Kakashi can hit him with a Kamui, while Naruto would have to throw a FRS and hope Deidara doesn't move out of its expansion range. Hell, if we take Kakashi's moniker as true, then he has other ways to hit Deidara from afar. Naruto at best, has two jutsu - bijuu dama and FRS.

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,Actually he used his Uzumaki barrage against Deidara and it was his clones that let him finally beat Tendo Pain after he runned out of SM gas..He was praised by Kakashi for using his clones effectively against Kakuzu, and hence trampled him.
    I don't remember Naruto using his Uzumaki barrage, but that just proves my point - Naruto's too limited to close range style. He had to throw his clone to hit Deva with rasengan (which was still cool). Kakashi praised Naruto for using kage bunshin's ability to send info back to the original, not for using it to beat Kakuzu, which Naruto had to be bailed out of. He still fought Kakuzu close range and was in danger because of it.

Quote Quote:
    ,And he doesn't use these things anymore with FRS, SM, CM,and KM around...Moot compared to his current arsenal...
    He should, as they can be pretty useful. Uzumaki Naruto barrage would do a great job of taking out Hungry Ghost's ability rather than any chakra attack.
    No it's not ridiculous, because I'm stating that naruto uses a move alot and so does Sasuke, this follows with every character in the manga in fact which I'm trying to make a point about, but using Sasuke as an example tends to upset people
    Sharingan isn't a move like rasengan. You're using the wrong comparison. Chidori is a move, fireball is a move, but Sharingan, Byakugan, bijuu chakra, and etc aren't moves.

Quote Quote:
    There is no point in defending Naruto, rasengans are a part of his style and people just dot like it. It's fair if you don't like the particular style but it has worked for him same as wood style works for hashirama and the uchihas most effective fighting style is to focus on their Sharingan
    It may have worked for him, but Naruto is much better off adding to his arsenal and being more versatile and able to deal with different situations. As it stands, he can only run at people and hit them, or use FRS if he's in either mode but base. It's just luck that he's won most of his fights in Part II.

The Uchiha don't focus on their Sharingan though, they focus on other stuff. Itachi and Sasuke honed their taijutsu, weapon usage, ninjutsu, and even genjutsu. Neji honed his taijutsu and kekkei genkai jutsu along with Byakugan. If the Uchiha only focused on their Sharingan, Sasuke wouldn't be as good as he is.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Sanadan

You mean raw chakra? Just about anything Neji and his clan do... Kakashi's/Tobi's Kamui, bijudama, genjutsu, Susano and so on, the list is somewhat long lol.
    I'd agree with the hyuuga, not the rest. Not even close to similar mechanics and bijuu are not shinobi. Genjutsu is from what I gather manipulation of the opponent.
    Also who complains about the Hyuuga spamming their gentle fist?
    Last edited by Sanadan; August 14, 2013 at 12:37 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think a lot of people care about the Hyuuga as much as they do Naruto and Sasuke. The irony here though is that a lot of people have complained about Sasuke spamming Susano'o, but many defend Naruto spamming bunshins and rasengan.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think a lot of people care about the Hyuuga as much as they do Naruto and Sasuke. The irony here though is that a lot of people have complained about Sasuke spamming Susano'o, but many defend Naruto spamming bunshins and rasengan.
    I don't get why one wouldn't use susano'o at all times if the chakra is there. Would be stupid not to. Those damn knights of old spammed their heavy armor, how bothersome.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I didn't see those complaints, at least not in the chapter discussions. "Spamming" is such a retarded word to use anyway. It's not like they have a whole alphabet of techniques to use, not to mention that all of them are S-rank or above. Neither Naruto nor Sasuke "spam" their techniques. If a technique is powerful and effective, of course one is gonna use them to advance in the battle. How much? Who cares.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Stop Bashing Naruto for spamming his chakra
    I'd say its Naruto who should stop bashing people with his chakra and do something else for a change... but thats just me of course ;p
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

16. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto does do other tings. I don't mind him using the rasengan as much as he is, what I want is more things on the side to spice things up. Keeping the basic techniques that work along with that is only smart tactics.

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast