Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mr.danly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 347 Discussion / 348 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/348

Chapter's out but the new spoiler thread is closed!
    Currently Following/Completed: One Piece, DGM, HxH, Naruto, Deadman Wonderland, Air Gear, Psyren, Fairy Tail, Bleach.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter, glad to see gray shine at the end

that guy has a viscous looking mouth, like he could chew the lid off of a tin can... it does resemble that monster that killed grays parents

mini erza is still super cute, idc if you guys group me up with doranbolt!!!!
    Spoiler show

minerva should be ashamed of herself for beating up such a cute little girl!!!

im glad to see the friendship developing between flare and lucy/wendy

flare needs good friends she is a sweet girl im glad shes not getting abused anymore hopefully she will keep "stalking blondie" as the story is just better with flare around
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; August 23, 2013 at 08:04 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

I see this is gonna be a Gray focused arc again, which is good because he is the deepest protagonist of this series.

Erza is just a kickass machine, her character only develops when Jellal is around.

Natsu is as dumb as a brick and serves as a constant reminder of the core values of the POWAH OF FRIENDSHIP!

Lucy on the other hand remains the heart of the team and she is bringing Flare to their guild in a sweet fashion.

I like the pace of this arc, even if it feels fillerish, it is a soft breather with just two main plot threads followed on rather than the mess the last arc was.

One last thing....

F*** YOU MINERVA!

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Underworld hm? Seems like Tartaros will do something pretty soon...

Chapter itsef was sweet at the beginning. Flare will be part of Fairy Tail very soon... No doubt about it.

I wonder if Gray will be able to defeat that... thing... as a child... We will see.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Good for Gray!
    He deserves some spotlight after all...

Although, I'm a bit disappointed, because my theory is falling apart.
    I was thinking that this guy would be beaten by Wendy since he wouldn't be able to turn her into a kid, because she's still a kid already!

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Good for Gray!

I was thinking that this guy would be beaten by Wendy since he wouldn't be able to turn her into a kid, because she's still a kid already!
    Your thoughts are wrong. His magic does NOT turn people into kids... his magic LOWERS his opponents magical power, and looking as a kid is just a side effect. So he could still lower Wendy's magical power and leave her completely useless.

But looks like Gray will defeat the bigmouth, Erza after returning to normal will once again slap around Minerva, and Natsu... well.. he will find something interesting - i have no doubt about that.

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

with everyone being so happy about gray shining; i think of the new development totally stupid. if Erza and Natsu have problem with their ability and control over body, then how come gray is immune to this problem?
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by revas View Post
    But looks like Gray will defeat the bigmouth, Erza after returning to normal will once again slap around Minerva, and Natsu... well.. he will find something interesting - i have no doubt about that.
    LOL at the Natsu part. And I agree with everything else too, especially about how his magic works. So many characters have such broken magic in this manga though, and I'd be surprised if Yeti-face was behind the ice even though it would be related to the type of demon he appears to be.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to say this now so don't be surprised.

The red haired chick is lying through her teeth. Just wait for the back stab.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member obamamania's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Flare's character and her name too much for her to be a backstabber. I like the idea of Fairy Tail occasionally attracting members from previous enemy guilds, and Flare was someone who seemed tragic enough to fit that pattern.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by obamamania View Post
    I like Flare's character and her name too much for her to be a backstabber. I like the idea of Fairy Tail occasionally attracting members from previous enemy guilds, and Flare was someone who seemed tragic enough to fit that pattern.
    The biggest evidence to me is that what she said was not accompanied by any flash backs. That tells me she is lying. Just wait.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 100

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner n1mr0d's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    The biggest evidence to me is that what she said was not accompanied by any flash backs. That tells me she is lying. Just wait.
    I don't care if she is lying or not, i just want her to be in Fairy Tail witch Juvia xD, all of a sudden Flare became one of my favorite female character next to Juvia , too bad that Juvia isn't in Natsu-s team and she didn't appeared yet...

And in my opinion, even if Flare lies , there would be a good reason for her. Remember when she was terrified in Daimanto Enbu from some of her guild members?
    ...And in the end because of this reason she will be forgiven, and she will join Fairy Tail (i really hope so, i really really want to see her in Fairy Tail)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    I'd say she has too much previous character development for that to happen.

Flare has been through apologies and stalking ever since she left Raven Tail, that is not the kind of character who is hiding deep and evil motivations.

Also, Raven Tail wasn't that much of an evil guild, they were more like Team Rocket with Flare acting like a pokemon stuck in the wrong place. Given how they treated her, I doubt she would take part in any ulterior schemes now that the guild is over.

Not only that but if you look deeply at Flare's character, you will see that her way of acting matches her story, she displayed what appeared to be many acts of derranged malice (i.e. threatening children) but if she came from a village where children were twice her size and followed different customs than humans then she would have no idea what she did was absolutely wrong.

I think that her crazy expression was actually due to the lack of social norm than actual evil, it didn't help the people she first met were complete morons.

Furthermore, we already got Minerva in this arc and her cunning bitchiness if of a league Flare couldn't possibly dream of.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Terrible chapter! no need to constantly remind the readers that their is an ugly dude who can turn people into their child form.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast