Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member shnugin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 348 Discussion / 349 Predictions

Flare x Juvia!

Both kooky, both fab-u-LOUS

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Kauia's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Flare and Juvia are so alike that I'm almost seeing them having a friendship akin to Natsu and Gray's except it's the girl version! Hehehe. I can imagine them fighting becuase of Lucy! What I really want to see is Lucy, Flare and Wendy become kids! Everyone turning kids is just sooooo cuuute.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Wendy is already a kid she would look the same
    Poll Question

Juvia would be:

1 Less attracted to a kid Gray

2 The same level of attraction to a kid Gray

3 More attracted to a kid Gray
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SK-Hao View Post
    ^ Wendy is already a kid she would look the same
    Poll Question

Juvia would be:

1 Less attracted to a kid Gray

2 The same level of attraction to a kid Gray

3 More attracted to a kid Gray
    More attracted to kid Gray...he can't rebuff her attentions as easily...she can overpower him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

From the cover page we know that Yukino decided to return to Sabertooth, I would have preferred if she would have joined MH, but in the truth I had already lost hope after that Minerva appeared as a member of a dark guild.
    I have read that someone does not believe Flare story, at the opposite I believe that she is sincere, infact already in the chapter 298 and even in chapter 341 we have known that she was not that bad, that in the truth she was really kind and shy.
    Beside I believe than that story matches his actions.
    Infact she was not aware of what happened in the real world, for this reason is not so strange that she believed than that would be a normal thing.
    Beside after this pages http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/277/5 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/277/6.

I was sure that she behaved in that way only because she wanted to appear strong, because she wanted to hide her fears (in the truth I thought that she had been abused (not only in RTl, I thought even before), and that her only comfort were her hair (for this reason I thought that she loved her hairs even more than her own life, and since Lucy dared to hurt them she became crazy).
    Anyways after the last chapter I thought that Flare touched with her hair the Eternal Flame, and for this reason her hair absorbed a little portion of the power of the Eternal Flame, perhaps even unvoluntarily. Unfortunately I thought that this was considered a sacrilege, and for reason I thought that Flare was expelled from the village.

Anyways Flare decides to take Wendy and Lucy in the place that there is the Eternal Flame, so they could find a way to free the Eternal Flame from the ice, but since I believe than that Eternal Flame is where Erza and Minerva are fighting I believe that they will go to help Erza in her fight against Minerva (perhaps Wendy with one of his spell will be able to make return in her original form Erza.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The single most telling thing that Flare is full of horse shit is the fact that what she said was not accompanied by any flash back panels. So it's either lazy story telling or it's following a long lived manga law about past telling.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ I agree her story did seem kind of phoned in just sort of added for storytelling but she did seem sincere about her origins being from this place. \

It is pretty obvious that the next arc will have something to do with this "gate of Hades" That's where natsu is heading right now because he hears the voice of someone. The guy gray is fighting might even be from there thats how he has this strange turn ppl into kids magic. Any magic dealing with time is special.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, except the gate of Hades being mentioned, nothing much happened in this chapter.....
    I hope that in the next chapter we will see some kind of counterattack from Natsu and the others, because I can't stand seeing Erza being beaten up by Minerva, who seems to have forgotten how she got her ass whoopped by her in the tournament....

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

anyone else consider flare can be raven tail spy?

visit me here

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If so, she's a bad one. She said Raven Tail disbanded, right? Even without Gajeel spying, it seems like Makarov should be able to confirm that easily enough, and if she was telling the truth then there's no point in spying for a guild that doesn't exist.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentTailedAngel View Post
    If so, she's a bad one. She said Raven Tail disbanded, right? Even without Gajeel spying, it seems like Makarov should be able to confirm that easily enough, and if she was telling the truth then there's no point in spying for a guild that doesn't exist.
    Maybe raven tail has started to doubt gajeel as a spy, so therefore, they need a new spy in fairy tail.

visit me here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    If she were its not asked for. Also her story about her being the only human among giants etc. It doesnt sound like a cover-up. To me it seems like genuine.

As for Flare and Minerva they really take over the aspects Ultear had. Minerva is the new evil female. Flare becoming the new tragedy girl. Not so sure if i find this a improvement. I do think that Ultear no longer being the bad hot chick left a hole to fill in the overall story. So Minerva does a good job there.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ca12nag3 View Post
    If she were its not asked for. Also her story about her being the only human among giants etc. It doesnt sound like a cover-up. To me it seems like genuine.

As for Flare and Minerva they really take over the aspects Ultear had. Minerva is the new evil female. Flare becoming the new tragedy girl. Not so sure if i find this a improvement. I do think that Ultear no longer being the bad hot chick left a hole to fill in the overall story. So Minerva does a good job there.
    And Minerva doesn't seem like she'll be turning good anytime soon. At least with Ultear there were some hints that she wasn't all bad, like restoring the village in the Deliora arc and adopting Meldy.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MAX_COLA_POWER!'s Avatar
    Country
    Puerto Rico
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    Anyone else consider mentioning Raven Fail as beating a dead horse? Flare is back, she's on our side for the time being, leave Ivan and his daddy issues group out of the picture. If Raven Fail comes back, they come back, but for now, and I say this to everyone here with the utmost respect, STOP TRYING TO GIVE RELEVANCE TO THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A COPY CAT DARK VERSION OF A FAIRY TAIL GUILD! Back on topic, me thinks this next chapter will be the fight between Mini-Gray and beast dude (the guy named on last week's preview title) with the possible ending being this week.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2