Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

18 17.65%
  • Good

49 48.04%
  • Meh.

23 22.55%
  • Bad

3 2.94%
  • Awful

9 8.82%
New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/14
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15

Okay pay attention to Narutos eyes in the first page and then his whiskers in the second

Did he exhaust all of his bijuu mode power? Or is it just a drawing error from kishi?

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Nice chapter, but still predictable. I find it hard to believe that Hashirama has the same amount of chakra as a Bijuu, even if it is Hashirama. Naruto seriously looked like a boss, "For now, let me concentrate.". I wonder why Sasuke only wanted to get Juugo and Naruto out of there.
    How is that hard to believe?? He created a colossal wooden Titan with 1000 hands and that thing towered over the kyuubi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/14
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15

Okay pay attention to Narutos eyes in the first page and then his whiskers in the second

Did he exhaust all of his bijuu mode power? Or is it just a drawing error from kishi?
    Guess he exhausted his Chakra, cause near the end Nauto is in his regular form

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Nice chapter, but still predictable. I find it hard to believe that Hashirama has the same amount of chakra as a Bijuu, even if it is Hashirama. Naruto seriously looked like a boss, "For now, let me concentrate.". I wonder why Sasuke only wanted to get Juugo and Naruto out of there.
    Man , you are disrespecting the Man with the Hashirama's DNA A.K.A. Hashirama himself
    Seriously when Raikage can have that much Chakra, Kisame can have that much chakra then why shouldn't Hashirama can have same amount of chakra as Bijju (or near)

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter! I enjoyed it. But I've got two questions:

1. To which Hiraishin mark exactly did the Fourth teleport the whole Alliance?
    2. Why are Tobirama and especially Hashirama also teleported to outside the barrier? They weren't really touched / linked with Naruto's or Fourth's chakra?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DanteSonOfSparda's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Guess he exhausted his Chakra, cause near the end Nauto is in his regular form
    The end is a flashback to the time before they teleported everybody (black space around the panels

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Man , you are disrespecting the Man with the Hashirama's DNA A.K.A. Hashirama himself
    Seriously when Raikage can have that much Chakra, Kisame can have that much chakra then why shouldn't Hashirama can have same amount of chakra as Bijju (or near)
    Because this was the full capacity of Kurama's chakra, supposedly the strongest Bijuu (not including Juubi). If Hashirama has the same amount, then he can also share his chakra with everyone through Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joneleth View Post
    Great chapter! I enjoyed it. But I've got two questions:

1. To which Hiraishin mark exactly did the Fourth teleport the whole Alliance?
    2. Why are Tobirama and especially Hashirama also teleported to outside the barrier? They weren't really touched / linked with Naruto's or Fourth's chakra?
    Well tobirama can do hiraishin so it's assumed he did that
    As far as hashirama we don't see him again after the teleportation, so you can assume he either was saved by tobirama or is still inside the barriers with hiruzen

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight
    By the way, did Hashirama just say his volume of Chakra is almost the same as the Kyuubi? Da F...
    And this was AFTER both Kurama's had started combining their chakra. That's the scary part.

SHIT.

Though I'd like to clear something up for everyone: Sasuke was trying to save Naruto alone because Naruto is the one needed to defeat the Juubi, and he also didn't have the means to save an entire army. It's not so he can kill him later, lmao. It's so he can kill Obito later. Though I'm curious: why did Sasuke specifically attempt to save Juugo as well? I also thought it was weird that instead of bringing Karin along to heal himself, he chose Juugo. Juugo's important for something, we just haven't seen what yet.

Next power up confirmed?

EDIT: Also, what did Juugo mean by Sasuke's kuchiyose? I thought there was a cieling to that barrier. They couldn't really climb out. Was he going to do what he did with Manda and jump inside of Aoda, before releasing the summoning and teleporting himself back to the battlefield after the destruction was over? If that were the case, that would teleport them waaaaaaay back where Orochimaru and Suigetsu are, right? He also didn't say he was gonna bring Minato or Tobirama, so it's not like they would've brought them all back to the battlefield after this jutsu. Did Sasuke have something else in mind?
    Last edited by ninjabot; August 28, 2013 at 04:29 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

Hashirama: Yo! Impressive load of chakra, bitch! Almost comparable to mine!

I know Hashirama is supposed to be a monster... but if this translation is accurate then Kishi is really overdoing it. A human possessing the same quantity of chakra as both combined parts of the strongest Bijuu is just absurd. I don't care how awesome his cells are, he's still a human and not some village-sized sentient mass of chakra that farts nukes left and right.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Hashirama and Madara exploded, although it didn't matter because they are Edo Tensei.

Hiruzen is probably dead, perhaps he will have a time to shine when Orochimaru returns and pulls a way to restore his Edo Tensei, Obito's chakra weapons are too damn hax.

Also, does anyone else thinks Obito will seize the opportunity of being alone inside an unbreakable barrier to finally cast his goddamn Infinite Tsukuyomi?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

oh i love this chapter!
    i so hope that the first, second and fourth survive...at the moment i do not care about the third (just like kishi)

first can finaly tell us about the senju and uzumaki connection (he compares his chakra to narutos already here...so nice talk after the fight there)
    second can maybe talk about his techniques to naruto...new powerup either by perfecting some even more or inventing a new one
    fourth has to give his kyubi chakra to naruto
    and third...well...maybe he can tell more about the uchiha killing or so...but i doubt that

sasuke is shown as also being capable of escaping that barrier....while shikamaru has no idea...so he is shown as on par with naruto there
    Last edited by Son-Derling; August 28, 2013 at 04:31 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    It happened exactly as I predicted, Naruto acted like a chakra network for Minato's jutsu to get everyone out.

Also, is there something Tobirama did not invent?
    ,,yeah bro..he didn't invent the 'Sexy Jutsu'..

14. Like 5 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,,yeah bro..he didn't invent the 'Sexy Jutsu'..
    That's because they censored the panel when he distracts Izuna with it, why did you think he was so surprised?

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

the second last panel made my day

visit me here

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

can someone give sasuke some popcorn? so he can sit back and watch naruto kick some serious arse!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member mbacarra's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

EDIT: Also, what did Juugo mean by Sasuke's kuchiyose? I thought there was a cieling to that barrier. They couldn't really climb out. Was he going to do what he did with Manda and jump inside of Aoda, before releasing the summoning and teleporting himself back to the battlefield after the destruction was over? If that were the case, that would teleport them waaaaaaay back where Orochimaru and Suigetsu are, right? He also didn't say he was gonna bring Minato or Tobirama, so it's not like they would've brought them all back to the battlefield after this jutsu. Did Sasuke have something else in mind?
    there was no ceiling to the barrier, which is shown by the entire blast going up. I think it was the same thing he used with Manda back when he fought Deidara. I think that's something similar to a reverse kuchiyose.

I think the reason why he needed only to teleport naruto, which was pointed out by one of the members here, is that Naruto is his end goal so he needs to keep Naruto for him to be defeated later. Which makes me think, he's not really working his a$$ off in proving to everyone that he's deserving of the HOkage seat.

----

THe chapter is indeed a bit predictable, I guess this was just to point out to Minato that Naruto is doing great despite all the hardships of the past. We're slowly inching our way to the point that Minato will soon 'move on'. I just don't know when with this pace we have.

The chapter then ends with an open-ended closing, with no cliffhanger whatsoever. It's probably time for Tobi or Madara's counterattack (again).

New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast