Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Are you happy with the way Luffy won?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , it was amazing

50 38.17%
  • Yes , it was ok

61 46.56%
  • It could have been better

10 7.63%
  • It was disappointing

8 6.11%
  • Other

2 1.53%
New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 719 Discussion/ 720 Predictions

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 719 Discussion/ 720 Predictions

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 719 Spoiler Discussion

If that spoiler was true... Chinjao gaining his original pointy head will mean that Luffy just gained an ally.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think chinjao definitely owes luffy now. I wonder if Burgess will try to get money for luffys head.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    South Korea
    Post Thanks / Like

is this going to be like Sanji vs. Duval?

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh hahahahaha. Many of people here predicted that Garp's done that dent to Chinjao.. but to see that it was connected with the treasure in this way.. LOL. Seriously, funny piece of story.

And well, C Block is finished. Burgess knows who is Lucy - he would be an idiot not to find out now, would not he? And I bet that people will be told now too.
    But YES, Block is finished, that is another part of story DONE! Looking forward to interaction between Burgess and Luffy. What's Burgess gonna do? Will we find out whether he was sent there or went there to claim himself as an ultimate champion? Move the time forwards for one week! -.-"

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Chinjao story ends up as stupidly as Duval one. At least this block fight ends which is good.

Bobbas Veltez 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Joker
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess after seeing him cry like a baby, his backstory wasn't going to be a serious one. He most definitely owes Luffy one for restoring his head-shape. I also wonder how Burgess will act now, but most likely though, I see him contacting Blackbeard to inform him that Luffy is also in the tournament, to which point BB will simply laugh and possibly mention some crap about fate (). I don't think he has any interest in Luffy anymore.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

So, how does Rayleigh fit in? I guess we'll find out later, while Luffy and Chinjao talk. Always felt they would end up as allies. The way Chinjao was introduced and the way he and his siblings talked about their island being in danger...

Wonder what Garp will think if this happens and he finds out.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

So there's the flashback,good thing, it had to occur sooner or later. So sad the block is already won,don chinjao should have weakened luffy much more,otherwise his bounty is just another mistake by oda,as was ace's 550! I hope the chapter will have more than the spoilers show.

Banned MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    So there's the flashback,good thing, it had to occur sooner or later. So sad the block is already won,don chinjao should have weakened luffy much more,otherwise his bounty is just another mistake by oda,as was ace's 550! I hope the chapter will have more than the spoilers show.
    Why would the bounty be a mistake by Oda. I swear, sometimes it seems that, after all this time, some people still see bounties as a power level. Don Chinjao is probably not as strong as he was in his prime, and Luffy is a monster. What's so strange?

That Oda, can't keep his story straight, one mistake after another...

12. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 9 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

What disappointing spoilers. So we had a flashback of a character who got defeated at the end of chapter - so much buildup for a crapppy fight...

At least destroy the ground to uncover the factory.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont see any mistake by oda? o.o
    Luffy's bounty was 400 right before timeskip, and hes now several times stronger.
    Same goes for zoro and sanji.

Zoro has atm 120m bounty, but he could solo rape entire pre-timeskip strawhat crew combined as he is now, same goes for luffy and maybe sanji too.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

So that's why he was called Chinjao the Drill, hahaha that's one ridiculous story

RED HAWK!

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

I am going to stop reading one piece for 1 year.. this story is progressing wayyyyyyyy too slow

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    Why would the bounty be a mistake by Oda. I swear, sometimes it seems that, after all this time, some people still see bounties as a power level. Don Chinjao is probably not as strong as he was in his prime, and Luffy is a monster. What's so strange?

That Oda, can't keep his story straight, one mistake after another...
    sorry,I wasn't clear: jinbe was surprised that luffy's bounty had increased so much. In fact,400 million are too much,for a rookie who can't use haki. Yet,his dangerousness and the fact he does possess an even higher haki was enough to give him such a bounty. But an over 500 M character,either he is one of the strongest,almost at emperors' level, or that bounty is ridiculous: ace's 550 makes dd's one pale in comparison. After the war there were guys here who guessed luffy,bugy and crocodile would have achieved 700 million. How amusing,then dd and all the other characters' bounty are nothing in front of them.imo,oda shouldn't have given ace and chinjao such a bounty, and at least chinjao should be the strongest opponent till now. As a dude just said: we have a flashback of a character who is defeated at the end of the chap??

New Reply
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast