Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: Are you happy with the way Luffy won?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , it was amazing

50 38.17%
  • Yes , it was ok

61 46.56%
  • It could have been better

10 7.63%
  • It was disappointing

8 6.11%
  • Other

2 1.53%
New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: One Piece 719 Discussion/ 720 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 719 Discussion/ 720 Predictions

Sorry. I know it not suppose to be like this. But zoro and luffy are equal...zoro cannot beat luffy..and luffy cannot beat zoro....cause as we know. Zoro has a monster streng..hes no regular swordman..hes a beast...

I want the next block to be skip to the last fight. Cavedis vs rebecca...but i guess it will be interesthing to know what the other ppl power is all about..

Can rebecca be the one who turn ppl into toys..
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    Can rebecca be the one who turn ppl into toys..
    I don't think so. Rebecca stated that she wanted to get the mera mera no mi to defeat DD. And Jola told Nami that there was a member in the family that can turn people into toys. If Rebecca seeks revenge or looks for justice, I think she can't be that member (allright, Baby 5 tried to murder Joker but it seems different in this case).

What's more, if she was that DF user she could transform the Soldier of Wrath to his original self. and she wouldn't need to fight in the Colosseum.
    Last edited by Lomahongva; September 02, 2013 at 05:15 PM.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Suna View Post
    DD does not work for Kaido, he makes busisness with him. I also think that what is inside this suitcase isn't that dangerous, it just fit with Bartolomeo mysterious and insolent personnality.
    Well at first I was thinking too that he would be an ally. But as the story goes by and with him repeating twice that Cavendish won't be the one to kill Luffy (which let suppose that someone will kill Luffy). I am slowly starting to think that either he wants to make an impression on his boss (Jack Kaido ) either his reasons are more personnal. But in both cases I don't see why he would team up with Cavendish, that just does not fit his personnality and would make the fact of killing Luffy less glorious/great (depending on his motive).
    Every competitor know that looking at an opponent who is strong would generate excitement and admiration. And for someone confident in his own power that is just a big source of motivation.

I am still hoping that Bartolomeo would be an ally of the SW, but my guess is that he is not. And for whoever he is working, he will try to kill Luffy and Bellamy will save Luffy.
    I can agree with you on the Bellamy part, after all he is the only one that has figured out Bartho power so if it comes to Bartho trying to kill luffy which I hope it doesn't happen I can see Bellamy taking him down.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Moderator message by: matzik
    As I warned before I don't allow any further off topic . For those wondering where their post have gone I moved them here http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=Crew+strength . This thread it's for discussing the present chap , lets stick with that ok thanks

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Notak's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by senadtm87 View Post
    What manga do you read, Samurai guy and his son are boath DF users, Samurai guy has that dressing fruit, and his son is dragon
    I dont see Blackbeard getting the DF because it would be too much disadvantage for Luffy, because he is weak against the fire and that would mean that BB would have 3+ DF and thats overdoing it.
    Anyway i noticed that after training for 2 years Luffy has some fire propertys like that fire hawk punch or what its called and while running in laboratory in punk hazard he made flor burn. Maybe he will get fire powers thru effort.
    I'm reading the One Piece manga. I forgot that the samurai has a DF though

Also Im not saying BB would use three fruits, Im saying he would give it to one of his crew.
    Last edited by Notak; September 03, 2013 at 05:58 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Mr. Arashi's Avatar
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    /troll out.

Got no nerve for that right now, but I already spotted an error. The dwarfs were first attacked 400 years after the foundation of the World Government, how or if the threat was connected to the Donquixote family, other pirates/kingdoms or any of the Tenryuubito is unknown.
    Heh, i'm glad that you could see my post.

If i remember correctly, the Blank Century ended 800 years before, so if the dwarves had a problem 900 years, it means they have data of the main Blank Century. This state of "they had a problem with Dressrosa" isn't clear at all. But they had a problem with the Doflamingo family 400 years ago. So i don't see any error on my arguments that goes to the fact of bearing all those problems because stupidness xD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Arashi View Post
    Heh, i'm glad that you could see my post.

If i remember correctly, the Blank Century ended 800 years before, so if the dwarves had a problem 900 years, it means they have data of the main Blank Century. This state of "they had a problem with Dressrosa" isn't clear at all. But they had a problem with the Doflamingo family 400 years ago. So i don't see any error on my arguments that goes to the fact of bearing all those problems because stupidness xD
    Nowhere does it say they had trouble with the Donquixote family four centuries ago, they only mentioned big people, namely humans.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Nowhere does it say they had trouble with the Donquixote family four centuries ago, they only mentioned big people, namely humans.
    Here it does.

I don't see it so elaborated to think that Doflamingo comes from a family with enough power to fool the world and disposes of Shichibukais in the middle of the war that come from the Founders. It this an idiotic theory, my fellow?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes... I know that they had some conflict with the family beginning at the start of the Void Century, I also know that Doflamingo took reign over Dressrosa ten years ago, whch makes it obvious that they had lost control sometime within those 900 years. Nobody mentions a connection between the attackers four centuries ago and the Donquixote family, that's simply your conclusion. It could be that they were the cause, but we have no evidence for that yet. Noland could have beat a weak ruling Donquixote family back than and replaced it with a "good" one, yeah that's entirely possible. But only a possiblitiy still.

Spoiler show
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 03, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes... I know that they had some conflict with the family beginning at the start of the Void Century, I also know that Doflamingo took reign over Dressrosa ten years ago, whch makes it obvious that they had lost control sometime within those 900 years. Nobody mentions a connection between the attackers four centuries ago and the Donquixote family, that's simply your conclusion. It could be that they were the cause, but we have no evidence for that yet. Noland could have beat a weak ruling Donquixote family back than and replaced it with a "good" one, yeah that's entirely possible. But only a possiblitiy still.

Spoiler show
    Ha, very polite of you to take out the Dofla's family in the 400 years period.
    Now that i look, they said that Noland came before its ancestors. I can perfectly think that the rulers of Dressrosa were the Dwarves and they were excluded from his realm and live to retrieve it... on this very day they plan on take it back.

If this results to be true, they were outside on the meantime of the 400 years and without no reason they stayed on the ground after the problem and i'm sure that when Doflamingo itself came to take back the land that once was of his family, they remained hidden.

Weird it is that fact.

(Damn, i'm not shitting, i'm started to create theories )
    Last edited by Mr. Arashi; September 03, 2013 at 10:42 AM. Reason: ñññññ

New Reply
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23