Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Are you happy with the way Luffy won?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes , it was amazing

50 38.17%
  • Yes , it was ok

61 46.56%
  • It could have been better

10 7.63%
  • It was disappointing

8 6.11%
  • Other

2 1.53%
New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 719 Discussion/ 720 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Cavendish's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 719 Spoiler Discussion

"Luffy attacks Don Chinjao with Elephant Gun. Don Chinjao does the same with his head​.
    - Luffy´s attack crashes with Don Chinjao head that recovers his original form (the pointed form)."

Luffy's at the same strength as Garp with Elephant Gun(with imbued Haki I suppose) in their golden years, or am I wrong? (Depends on if that was their "Epic finish punches")

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, at least now we have a hint of what could happen if Luffy needed a shortcut to the factory under the Colliseum. Patrick the Starfish could drill his way down there.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers that I want to see

-Luffy launches gattling gun against Don ChinJao who is on the floor

-Splits the tournament floor arena in the two, and both fell to the factory. Audience in AWE!

-Zoro founds his sword and heading to find Nami, but ended up in the big fight Admiral vs Don Flamingo vs Law and does a bad-ass evil grins ''Finally a proper fight...'' and charges towards don flamingo

-Seeing the arena broke, Don Flamingo's right hand and left hand man jump in to stop them

-Jesus Burgess jumps in the arena to join the fun!!

-Usopp and Robin with Drawves army arrives!!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Vizard5's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

so they wanted the mera mera to access the tresure under the ice? or was it just for millitary power? anyway i think it's good that the fight is over. luffy has outed himself and since there is already rumours if him being in the tournament, it shouldn't be long untill it's common knowledge that lucy is luffy. don chinjao's story is a silly one, as expected from oda really. but the hostility towards luffy should he gone now.
    Last edited by Vizard5; August 27, 2013 at 08:19 AM.

Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nfinitfx View Post
    Spoilers that I want to see

-Luffy launches gattling gun against Don ChinJao who is on the floor

-Splits the tournament floor arena in the two, and both fell to the factory. Audience in AWE!

-Zoro founds his sword and heading to find Nami, but ended up in the big fight Admiral vs Don Flamingo vs Law and does a bad-ass evil grins ''Finally a proper fight...'' and charges towards don flamingo

-Seeing the arena broke, Don Flamingo's right hand and left hand man jump in to stop them

-Jesus Burgess jumps in the arena to join the fun!!

-Usopp and Robin with Drawves army arrives!!
    And I would like to see: Chapter XXXX : It comes true.
    -Luffy finds One Piece and becomes Pirate King.
    -Zoro becomes the best swordsman in the world.
    -Sanji finds All Blue.
    -Nami finishes map of the whole world.

What I want to say. All's gonna happen, just have patience.

I do agree with the thing about Zoro, though a bit differently. There's a secret passage underneath the floor from Green Bit to Dressrosa, right? And Zoro is a master of never getting lost, is he not? So why would not he end up running into Green Bit, namely into fight of Fuji, Doffy and Traffy? Yet, he would not charge Doffy but Fuji instead. Swinging some destructive techniques to cause distraction of those two and then, along with Law, runs away to accomplish their true goal.

In all honesty, who is here to give Zoro a fight for his life? I doubt Bastille could make it. And if he clashes with Cavendish? Good for his bounty raise, but I doubt he would be enough to make Zoro go all out. Hence the spiky guy is either Zoro's opponent and a strong guy, still not enough though, or Zoro meets Fujitora, exchanges few hits with him and then both go to do their business because Fuji would admit that Zoro is good enough to stall him for time..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

I see talks of high bounties, Ace this, Chinjao that, compared to Luffy's bounty... Aren't we a little fast in forgetting that a bounty doesn't reflect strength alone? Ace might have been damn strong, but I'd bet his 550M bounty was also strongly influenced by his bloodline, which makes any comparison in strength hazardous. Besides, we were never shown the upper limit (Roger's or Whitebeard's, for example).

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    And I would like to see: Chapter XXXX : It comes true.
    -Luffy finds One Piece and becomes Pirate King.
    -Zoro becomes the best swordsman in the world.
    -Sanji finds All Blue.
    -Nami finishes map of the whole world.

What I want to say. All's gonna happen, just have patience.

I do agree with the thing about Zoro, though a bit differently. There's a secret passage underneath the floor from Green Bit to Dressrosa, right? And Zoro is a master of never getting lost, is he not? So why would not he end up running into Green Bit, namely into fight of Fuji, Doffy and Traffy? Yet, he would not charge Doffy but Fuji instead. Swinging some destructive techniques to cause distraction of those two and then, along with Law, runs away to accomplish their true goal.

In all honesty, who is here to give Zoro a fight for his life? I doubt Bastille could make it. And if he clashes with Cavendish? Good for his bounty raise, but I doubt he would be enough to make Zoro go all out. Hence the spiky guy is either Zoro's opponent and a strong guy, still not enough though, or Zoro meets Fujitora, exchanges few hits with him and then both go to do their business because Fuji would admit that Zoro is good enough to stall him for time..

Right, agree with you on the most part. Though I think fuji will not fight Zoro because he see's them as relatively good guys (cause they helped him out with his Gambling) so Zoro will need to fight Don Flamingo - hopefully as equals.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

vergo will come back,and since he is dd's right arm, the strongest subordinate in the donquixote family, zoro will deal with him,especially since he is the only strong one who didn't fight him (smoker,sanji and law did). Futhermore, vergo was above sanji,so zoro should finally have the right opponent.

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    vergo will come back,and since he is dd's right arm, the strongest subordinate in the donquixote family, zoro will deal with him,especially since he is the only strong one who didn't fight him (smoker,sanji and law did). Futhermore, vergo was above sanji,so zoro should finally have the right opponent.
    Law one shot Vergo... Ain't gonna give Zoro much of a challenge. After the Timeskip we really haven't seen the Straw Hat crew using full strength..

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MonkeyLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Where did u find out that Vergo was the strongest member of the Donquixote family?And right hand of Flaminmgo?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic166772_2.gif

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member waldo's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

an addition to the Mugiwara allied forces (Arabasta, Skypiea, Water 7, Fishman Island, Tontatta Dwarves, Elbaf Giants, Amazon Lily, etc) in the form of Don Chinjao, Sai, Boo and the entire Happo Navy. Also Cavendish, Barthoromeo (Which I would like to think of as Kuma's younger brother who works for the revolutionaries)

I can really imagine a grand finale wherein its gonna be an all out war between Strawhats with the aide of their alliances (similar to how the Whitebeard pirates brought along all its allied forces during the war at the summit, vs. the World Government and/ or a Villainous Pirate Alliance with either Black Beard, Kaidou or whoever group there is.
    Thanks to the moon's gravitational pull, the midnight is just so romantic... A hallow scenery of insanity within... Divulge in deep thoughts of rampant madness...

Country
    Hong Kong
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    an addition to the Mugiwara allied forces (Arabasta, Skypiea, Water 7, Fishman Island, Tontatta Dwarves, Elbaf Giants, Amazon Lily, etc) in the form of Don Chinjao, Sai, Boo and the entire Happo Navy. Also Cavendish, Barthoromeo (Which I would like to think of as Kuma's younger brother who works for the revolutionaries)

I can really imagine a grand finale wherein its gonna be an all out war between Strawhats with the aide of their alliances (similar to how the Whitebeard pirates brought along all its allied forces during the war at the summit, vs. the World Government and/ or a Villainous Pirate Alliance with either Black Beard, Kaidou or whoever group there is.
    That is a good point. Hope you are right, if so this bit of the manga will be useless. In the Final War, would like to see ALL of strawhat past opponent and friends unite vs World Government

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol Patrick from Spongebob xD

So that's why he has a grudge against Garp... silly him xD

Really wanna see this chapter now ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    By the sentence "because of his dangerousness" , I was exactly talking about the fact he is so reckless that he can punch a tenryubito without caring about the admiral's arrival, what he did to ID and in MF ecc. yet, he was "weak" : without haki almost every strong character in the NW could have dealed with him (although luffy could defeat even vice admirals). 400 Millions are so much,but it was okay since he had been making such a mess. Now we have characters whose bounties run over 500 million, what's dd's one in front of theirs? dd is so heavenly, yet his bounty seems so low now. and the way chinjao is disposed of really isn't worthy of oda....
    Ah jeez.. not really related to this post but, Ace's bounty was NOT too high, because he was a fricking powerhouse, and he is the son of Gol D. Roger. And neither is Chinjao's.
    And get your facts straight, DD got his bounty over 10 years ago, Do you honestly think that his strength hasn't changed at all in that time? And if I recall correctly (I might be mistaken) Doflamingo earned his bounty after a single campaign.

And to the people saying that Sanji is below Vergo, and that Zoro would have it easy against him, What are you thinking with, honestly? Sanji's body was beat to hell after getting it back from Nami. Granted Vergo's haki is stronger than Sanji's but that doesn't mean that Sanji wouldn't have a fair chance, because in my opinion fully charged Sanji is atleast, if not stronger than Smoker-san.

And Law only won versus Vergo that "easy" because he put all his fricking strength into one cut that sliced the whole mountain in half. So Vergo would indeed be a tough opponent for Zoro, he would be for Luffy as well.

About the chapter: I can't wait to read it! Super-excited to see the Elephant-headbutt clash art!

Last edited by TheLuffySmile; August 27, 2013 at 08:57 AM.
    Hey, Ace! Sabo's alive man! just thought you deserved to know.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member darkraoul's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah Luffy worth more than 500 Millions right now especialy if Law worth 440M berry and Kid 470M. Luffy bounty of 400 Millions was right back then.

New Reply
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast