Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gay Life Crib: That's pretty droll - Part Of Your Mom

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    Night elf rogue was my main. Most of my characters were Night elfs. But I betrayed my Rogue in Cataclysm and turned him into an Undead, lmao. Had friends playing at another server with Horde characters. Undead rogue is the coolest class/race combo IMO. Well Undead casters is awesome too..

Next expansion is like a year off dude.... I'm not gonna plan to play in a year or whatever, dafuq...
    Undead roque is really cool, though I never actually played a roque past lvl 10

I was joking around, as I told you my interest is pretty low atm and I doubt it will change, but who knows. How far are you into Gintama? I'm as good as finished (only 2 episodes left) and this last season has been so epic. The OP after Kintama is my absolute favourite and it includes my favourite arc of the whole series yet, truly brilliant.

Doku proves to be as silent as ever, so I need another fan to discuss this with

... 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually don't believe that was a joke. What a terribly bad troll you are

I haven't watched any more. Still at first ep of Kintama.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I actually don't believe that was a joke. What a terribly bad troll you are

I haven't watched any more. Still at first ep of Kintama.
    Well I was serious that I might give it another chance with the next expansion, I wasn't lying, but ofc that's pretty troll considering you want to play now. Got it? I mean you have lots of WoW buddies anyway from your stories, no reason to care about me.

Oh well, I'm patient

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Your point no longer makes any sense. You're not saving yourself here.

WTF. I haven't played WoW hardcore since Classic. That's around 6 years ago. I don't talk to any of them anymore for a very long time. The friends I was talking about are two people, lol. I pretty much only have one friend that still plays WoW, and he played with me every time I played. The last time I played I was playing with him as well as semi-playing with blai, but like always the dude ditched me.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Your point no longer makes any sense. You're not saving yourself here.

WTF. I haven't played WoW hardcore since Classic. That's around 6 years ago. I don't talk to any of them anymore for a very long time. The friends I was talking about are two people, lol. I pretty much only have one friend that still plays WoW, and he played with me every time I played. The last time I played I was playing with him as well as semi-playing with blai, but like always the dude ditched me.
    Don't need to save myself from anything.

WTF. I thought so, again just teasing so stop your serious mode
    Same applies to me, though there's not even one person I know who's still playing. We're not on the same server, most likely, I'm not in the mood to start from level 1, nor do I want to spend my money on the new expansion or for switching my existing characters to another server. I guess I would have fun for a week or so, and then get bored again, not worth the money and the time, really. If you want to start playing again, just do it~ You already have pandaland

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you do.

Lol, you are pressing the "go play" more than I do myself ^^ You can dungeon/pvp cross server now, so that's not really a problem anymore. You can be in party and chat too cross-server. I'd probably start lvl 1 anyway. I like lvling as dumb as it sounds.

Yeah buying new expansions is rather big barrier. It's easier if you lack e.g. just one, but imagine someone who hasn't played since Classic and needs to buy them all, lol. Even though they heavily reduce the price over time, but still.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you do.

Lol, you are pressing the "go play" more than I do myself ^^ You can dungeon/pvp cross server now, so that's not really a problem anymore. You can be in party and chat too cross-server. I'd probably start lvl 1 anyway. I like lvling as dumb as it sounds.

Yeah buying new expansions is rather big barrier. It's easier if you lack e.g. just one, but imagine someone who hasn't played since Classic and needs to buy them all, lol. Even though they heavily reduce the price over time, but still.
    Well you whined about wanting to play WoW twice in a matter of a day, so I felt some emotional pressure

lol really? Sounds pretty fun actually, not bad. I guess the only thing you can't do together is normal questing?

That's a problem yeah, and I feel it's one of the main reasons why Blizz will get near to no new player. Who wants to buy all that stuff when you can barely enjoy a majority of past expansions. It's probably all just "veterans" leaving and coming back + gold farmers and the likes.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the servers are "batched" together now. So let's just say A-F is one batch, G-M is another etc. So all players on A-F see each other walking around and could thus quest together normally while being on different servers. Don't remember what the name is for the batches anymore. But yeah dungeons/pvp goes outside it, so as long as your friend is alliance you can boost him in dungeons, do dungeons normally, pvp etc.

Uhm, wat. Only the last expansion costs a lot of money... (35euro). You actually buy Classic + TBC + WOTLK + Cataclysm for just 20 euro combined.... That's really cheap if you ask me. It would be suicide to not drastically reduce the price for previous game + expansions, lol. Did you think Classic still was 40 euro + 30 euro each expansion? XD

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the servers are "batched" together now. So let's just say A-F is one batch, G-M is another etc. So all players on A-F see each other walking around and could thus quest together normally while being on different servers. Don't remember what the name is for the batches anymore. But yeah dungeons/pvp goes outside it, so as long as your friend is alliance you can boost him in dungeons, do dungeons normally, pvp etc.

Uhm, wat. Only the last expansion costs a lot of money... (35euro). You actually buy Classic + TBC + WOTLK + Cataclysm for just 20 euro combined.... That's really cheap if you ask me. It would be suicide to not drastically reduce the price for previous game + expansions, lol. Did you think Classic still was 40 euro + 30 euro each expansion? XD
    Sounds fun, I guess I would consider giving it a chance if I had a close friend who I could game with. I only have two friends who ever played the game though, and they've long since dropped it.

Well that's still 55 euro for a game which isn't exactly interesting atm. I mean people who are interested probably would have started playing with TWOTLK or Cataclysm, Pandaland prolly doesn't look all that interesting to newcomers. And I thought it would cost around 70, guess it's even cheaper than what I had in mind

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Gintama finished, omg wtf

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

"finished".

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

wat?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

You have skipped like half of the episodes in season 1...

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You have skipped like half of the episodes in season 1...
    Not half but yeah. Always time to watch the rest later, it's just comedy.

Considering that you were like 130 episodes ahead of me I still beat you

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

You're in such a sour mood today. Did something happen?

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast