Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2003

Thread: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: odd jobs nuno-chan

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Yeah just ignore the rest of my comment

"What are you showing to me?! So disgusting!" XD

Ryuuji's love for Inko-chan makes a huge part of the fun, it's so hilarious that he basically sees this ugly bird as a part of his family. I mean if they had that bird since he was a kid I guess it's somehow normal but still, being proud of such an ugly and weird bird is nothing short of amazing

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

woot so funny, you went to darja's and kat's place just to tell them about Toradora. Your love for the series must be over 9000

Well I've been thinking about it for quite some time, so I'm probably not going to change. Gonna try and make one this summer (early) I think.

I don't know about reading in general really. I haven't started a new manga in ages, VN sounds a little better but still reading.

I think it's wonderful Ryuuji thinks so highly of Inko-chan, lol. It makes it so amazing considering the ugly bird like you said. It's so useless, but hilarious. Cool that Taiga accepted the bird too =3

Lol, turns out Darj had watched it though xD Kat didn't seem very interested. I usually do this though if I like a series, so that isn't exclusive to Toradora. But yeah, would have been wonderful to get fresh blood to watch it xD

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post

Well I've been thinking about it for quite some time, so I'm probably not going to change. Gonna try and make one this summer (early) I think.

I don't know about reading in general really. I haven't started a new manga in ages, VN sounds a little better but still reading.

I think it's wonderful Ryuuji thinks so highly of Inko-chan, lol. It makes it so amazing considering the ugly bird like you said. It's so useless, but hilarious. Cool that Taiga accepted the bird too =3

Lol, turns out Darj had watched it though xD Kat didn't seem very interested. I usually do this though if I like a series, so that isn't exclusive to Toradora. But yeah, would have been wonderful to get fresh blood to watch it xD
    So you have ways of contacting them all?

hmm, it's some reading at the beginning, but you get really sucked in with time. It's a refreshing experience, nothing like what you've seen before. I guess it doesn't hurt to show you a little preview of what to expect (starts at 0:30):

I think I would love that bird too =D I mean it's so ugly but please, you have to love that bird xD Taiga embraces everyone =3

Yeah I saw. I'm doing the same when I really like something (I mean, just look at how I'm trying to sell F/SN ), just still amazed you're fangasming so much. Getting fresh blood is always nice :3

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I got many of them on facebook. Then it's merely network building, someone invites/talks to someone else through the means they have until it's complete.

Answering rest tomorrow.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey nuno - I've been meaning to ask about this title. The meaning or reference is / from?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

http://gintama.wikia.com/wiki/Yorozuya_Gin-Chan

It's the "business" the main characters of Gintama run =)

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I got many of them on facebook. Then it's merely network building, someone invites/talks to someone else through the means they have until it's complete.

Answering rest tomorrow.
    Well good luck with that, would be nice if it works =)

qq waiting qq

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

you lolfag

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

huh?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Spamming the LoL thread but ignoring me here, I feel like hardcore qqing

Though gogarory and psycho akuma being gods made me laugh

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

@F/SN: Anime is always much easier for me. I might check it out. I assume it'll be 24 eps? It just appeals to me a lot more than a VN... I liked the "prequel" so yeah, I might like this one too. Still I'm not a huge fan.

Yeah, kinda over it now in terms of the worst withdrawal. Had to keep away from spamming the OST xD I kinda got more emotional about the series AFTER it had ended. That's so fucking weird. The elements it brings up were too strong of nostalgia factor to be ignored.

On another note I'm really liking Sakurasou. Pretty cool characters and the main female lead, Mashiro is pretty damn weird and funny in her own way. You should check it out.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Spamming the LoL thread but ignoring me here, I feel like hardcore qqing

Though gogarory and psycho akuma being gods made me laugh
    You should have liked that post!

I need a rematch with the boys. jorped carried us early game, then scav and I carried late game super hard. However I played like shit that game despite getting 15 or something kills and being a massive carry. Felt like such an off game, never like those.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@F/SN: Anime is always much easier for me. I might check it out. I assume it'll be 24 eps? It just appeals to me a lot more than a VN... I liked the "prequel" so yeah, I might like this one too. Still I'm not a huge fan.

Yeah, kinda over it now in terms of the worst withdrawal. Had to keep away from spamming the OST xD I kinda got more emotional about the series AFTER it had ended. That's so fucking weird. The elements it brings up were too strong of nostalgia factor to be ignored.

On another note I'm really liking Sakurasou. Pretty cool characters and the main female lead, Mashiro is pretty damn weird and funny in her own way. You should check it out.

You should have liked that post!

I need a rematch with the boys. jorped carried us early game, then scav and I carried late game super hard. However I played like shit that game despite getting 15 or something kills and being a massive carry. Felt like such an off game, never like those.
    Well no point checking out the old anime, it's horrible =/ The VN is such a refreshing experience, but I guess it can't be helped if you're not motivated could a cool OST convince you?

I think you need to be reminded of some glorious F/Z

Only natural that you get more emotional about something afterwards sometimes, the aftereffects usually turn out more intense if you really loved the show.

Hmmm okay, I will put it on my list. Right now I'm watching too much else from this season, and I need to finish Railgun first.

I forgot lol, sry!

I know those kind of games xD Well more luck with the next one I guess.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant watching the new anime when it comes out

Yeah, such love =3 I think the last episode being so "Taiga-less" really enhanced it too. I was almost screaming out in agony for like 12 or so minutes. "WHERE IS MY TAIGA-CHAN THE SHOW IS ENDING!!!!!" xD

No you do not know those kind of games. You usually feed and get carried. I sucked but carried hard

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I meant watching the new anime when it comes out

Yeah, such love =3 I think the last episode being so "Taiga-less" really enhanced it too. I was almost screaming out in agony for like 12 or so minutes. "WHERE IS MY TAIGA-CHAN THE SHOW IS ENDING!!!!!" xD

No you do not know those kind of games. You usually feed and get carried. I sucked but carried hard
    I guess I give up convincing you

Hmm yeah, I almost feared for a weird end but then there she was, just like the beginning

Just no

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Also the narration that was at the very beginning of the series, being used at the end, was so kawaiaiiiaiaiaiaiaiaiiiiiiiiii

Indeed, you a god too

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Also the narration that was at the very beginning of the series, being used at the end, was so kawaiaiiiaiaiaiaiaiaiiiiiiiiii

Indeed, you a god too
    Lately you like using japanese words huh? XD

Obviously not, I was just your average LoL'er

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Zed sig, niichan!

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast