Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2003

Thread: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chami-chan つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Last Breath 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: odd jobs nuno-chan

Don't. Be. A. Steph.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is who in that picture...?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

That should be obvious!

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So niichan-sama is on the bottom?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know...

Would it matter?
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe?

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

No shame being Kondo-san
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I don't care. Just be happy together.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 3c View Post
    niichan you are my special guy (Chami sounds like Japs say Charming though, prob your intention xD)

No, the major sponsors are German companies. Audi and Viessman for example (the main two sponsors). If the german population loses interest in xcountry the big sponsors might pull out and "lesser" sponsors take their place. That's been a big fear in Norway for years actually, and is constantly brought up whenever Germany does poorly/Norway sweep everything. For example when the women take all 1-3 places and completely dominate everything it's always said "it's not positive for the sport that they are doing so well". Part of the statement is due to sponsors and populations losing interest in the female part of the sport due to one nation dominating everything. I almost don't watch the females for example, and I know a ton of people that cba either, and they are norwegian. Now imagine how the average german thinks about female xcountry. Male is still somewhat OK but the sport really needs Germany to pick up the slack.
    but no, that's not really how the japanese spell it. It would be closer to chamingu, if they would use the actual word xD I got that idea from somewhere else

Hmm well yeah, but it's not like they were that needed in the past. I mean it's not like the germans did so great in the past, it's mainly the last generation, when Angerer, Teichmann and Sommerfeldt were dominating athletes. Before them, we didn't play that much of a role, no matter if women or men. I think our women actually look better at the moment, as soon as Angerer and Co. end their career there's more or less not much left. Not hopeless, but certainly not looking good either. At least when it comes to relay you can almost count on the our women getting a medal xD

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know, hence why I said it sounded like it (kind of) now that it was the same

Yeah a fair point. Still it would be beneficial if Germans do well so I'm always happy to see them do OK. The worst thing I know is seeing e.g. Norway Norway Norway Poland Norway as the top 5 in a race. That's so awful.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah I know, hence why I said it sounded like it (kind of) now that it was the same

Yeah a fair point. Still it would be beneficial if Germans do well so I'm always happy to see them do OK. The worst thing I know is seeing e.g. Norway Norway Norway Poland Norway as the top 5 in a race. That's so awful.
    It actually kinda comes from a new VN I've played. What a shame you won't ever try one, you're missing some epic stuff.

Well to me it's never any fun if one nation dominates completely. I mean it's kinda good for the nation owning (like we did with Luge or how the netherlands owned speed-skating) but it's not really that fun to watch. I hope the germans will do better with xcross, but I kinda doubt anything beyond okay will come anytime soon.
    On another note, that russian dominance in the race today, wtf.

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

=o never say never, but yeah.

Yeah one nation dominating just sucks IMO. Makes it less fun for everyone really. That's why I find the Spanish BBVA boring. Real, Barca (and now Atletico) win every game and the league is basically about "whom can avoid losing a game" xD I also don't enjoy watching Spain (and Barca) in general due to their dominating and boring IMO play style. Just passing the ball forever, often without really creating anything and without any dynamic play, and the game becomes a complete yawn fest.

Apparently it's rather confirmed that Russians have been using xenongas or something like that for years. It's becoming a big debate as it's not in the doping list, but has an unusual way of enhancing the body in long term. Russians OBVIOUS doping confirmed, leeeeeel. We were right all along.
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

No.18 Tsundere

Country
    Norway
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol did you start where I gave you the link? XD
    Don't. Be. A. Steph.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

=o never say never, but yeah.

Yeah one nation dominating just sucks IMO. Makes it less fun for everyone really. That's why I find the Spanish BBVA boring. Real, Barca (and now Atletico) win every game and the league is basically about "whom can avoid losing a game" xD I also don't enjoy watching Spain (and Barca) in general due to their dominating and boring IMO play style. Just passing the ball forever, often without really creating anything and without any dynamic play, and the game becomes a complete yawn fest.

Apparently it's rather confirmed that Russians have been using xenongas or something like that for years. It's becoming a big debate as it's not in the doping list, but has an unusual way of enhancing the body in long term. Russians OBVIOUS doping confirmed, leeeeeel. We were right all along.
    Okay then let's just say it's highly unlikely xD

Yeah I find the Primera Division boring too, for reasons you stated. Our league is slowly advancing towards that direction as well... though right now it's simply Bayern dominating everyone. I fear they will hardcore dominate our league for the next few years, the others fight for the rest.

Yep, that's something a german reporter actually found out through research and confronted the WADA president with the results. Surprisingly he was quite shocked and said they have to do something about that soon.
    I mean it's not official but the research says around 70% of the russian medalists since 2004 had Xenon in their body. Considering that it has absolutely no use besides boosting EPO, that basically confirms a damn lot.... simply wtf. There's not just Xenon but another preparation that can't be discovered yet. The same guy who researched about Xenon found out about that too, and actually ordered x amount from a russian professor. Ofc they didn't show up to buy it, but they could have bought a huge amount of that drug from him easily. I fear sports are far more polluted by drugs than what we actually know

Thread Closed
Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34 74 82 83 84 85 86 94 ... LastLast