Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: DO you think any one from the alliance should die at this stage ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

DO you think any one from the alliance should die at this stage ???

Do you think any of the main characters (Alive) should die at this stage...
    Who do you think should die and why ?

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DO you think any one from the alliance should die at this stage ???

I don't think there's any use for someone dying...I don't think anyone has enough significance in the fight whose death would count for something...and that's a result of introducing Edo zombies into the fight...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The Narutoverse... a blighted realm, riddled with useless characters...

Ever since the war arc it has eluded reason and common sense.

For all the destruction it wrought, even Madara's Meteor, the Great Sin, failed to call forth any relevant casualties. And for this failure, the manga has sunk even deeper into depravity. It is twisted beyond all reckoning - rotten nigh to the core... yet I must know how it ends...

Only our collective bitching can restore sense to Kishimoto, and it falls to us to deliver the misguided masses of satisfied readers from their ignorance!
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

4. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

As long as oro survives I'm alright.
    Meh

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The only death from the rookies that would have some level of impact at this point would be shikamaru's. He is the leader of the alliance as things are, he is smart and he is following his dad's footsteps. He is also a very well liked character.... But then again I don't think this will happen. It would be dumb to kill the only secondary character in the manga who we have reason to care for. Just look at how neji died... No impact whatsoever. They could kill hinata, sakura, kiba, shino, ino, chouji, chouji or lee and almost no one would bat an eyelash simply because they are at large irrelevant. And kishi is not even trying to make them relevant. Well, sakura did kinda just went on to heal the entire alliance (which makes her contribution to the war still larger than what the vast majority of shinobi combined) and even then we barely have reason to care. I just hope that the manga does not end with madara or obito regretting everything and reviving everyone....

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think majority of the Alliance should die without any chance of being brought back to life. It'd add so much to the arc and scene because currently, I'm betting no one thinks the Alliance is in danger. At least, not the hokage, Naruto, and Sasuke. Taking out majority of the Alliance would kill the thought and make us realize that anyone could die. Plus, I love destruction and terror.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think killing the majority of the alliance would actually aid the plot. The alliance consists of all major nations so far however the fact of the matter is that there are other nations besides them. And those have their own shinobi villages even if they do not have recognized kages. The ultimate point of the war should be to make the ninja villages at large to learn to work with each other instead of recklessly and pointlessly killing each other. Now, the issue here is that this is a lesson the villages have to learn through unity and whatnot. However the issue at hand would be that the rest of the world (poor countries basically) was unfortunately excluded from the process. They have no reason to be any different from what they have ever been (precisely the kind of assholes the 5 great villages were but with less resources). Everyone in the alliance dying has the implication that every major village will loose their more powerful shinobi alongside a great number of lesser ones. Basically each shinobi village could end up without an army or skilled shinobi. If that happens the minor villages have a shot at power so to speak which would mean this current ninja war would be followed by another, pettier ninja war with small nations looking for scraps of power. Half the alliance already died the first day of the war from what I recall so after the war the ninja villages will have enough trouble as it is. In the end the only way for the manga to move on in a coherent manner IMO would be for not too many more people to die. Otherwise all the people that would have been changed by naruto would die which would kinda beat the purpose naruto had altogether.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

The plot is essentially destroyed at this point though, so I don't care if the carnage aids the plot or not (I think it would). I just want to see destruction, carnage, and deaths. I want to see bodies mangled and cut in half. I want to see fucked up grotesque stuff that was there in Part I.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean, the deaths of Inoichi Yamanaka and Shikaku Nara imo helped the plot slightly.
    The Yamanaka & Nara clans losing their leaders was pretty significant.
    (Assuming that those two are the respective leaders of their clans considering Choza is)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I was so happy when the current Kages were gruesomely beaten by Madara (ex. bisected Tsunade, etc)...the first time I read that page it basically restored half the faith I'd lost in the manga, because we were finally getting to see that maybe not ALL the main characters have magical plot armor and that something IS actually at risk in this war.

...except then they were revived like nothing.

14. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    I mean, the deaths of Inoichi Yamanaka and Shikaku Nara imo helped the plot slightly.
    The Yamanaka & Nara clans losing their leaders was pretty significant.
    (Assuming that those two are the respective leaders of their clans considering Choza is)
    Shikaku is the leader of the Jonin and Inoichi took the lead on gathering info from the minds of the captured Ame nin and was the person in charge of communications for the alliance. I think it's safe to say they are the respective leaders of their clans.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura....
    Sakura has to go.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes the more death the better

i want to see someone open the eigth gate

nothing against the bushy brow duo but my curiosity to see the 8th gate is more important than their life

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chibistar6 View Post
    I was so happy when the current Kages were gruesomely beaten by Madara (ex. bisected Tsunade, etc)...the first time I read that page it basically restored half the faith I'd lost in the manga, because we were finally getting to see that maybe not ALL the main characters have magical plot armor and that something IS actually at risk in this war.

...except then they were revived like nothing.
    yes karins healing power was as haxxed as something from dragonball

nothing against tsunade but she should have died

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm ready for the hokage's to disappear from the battlefield if that's what you mean by "death". Same thing's happening that happened when Sasuke and Itachi fought Kabuto. The end of the manga is coming. We shouldn't be seeing glimpses of untapped potential anymore. We should be seeing Sasuke and Naruto's full strength coming to fruition.

And that can't happen if they keep getting their asses saved by zombie babysitters.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Also, the major war deaths of Inoichi and Shikaku just felt way too contrived for me. Yeah, the Alliance lots its "mind," but...were they even making that much of a difference against the Juubi way off from the battlefield? not at all...

And Neji....omg Neji. that freaking chapter.
    First time I was reading it:
    *first 13 pages*: Omg Hyuugas! we haven't seen them do anything useful since like, Part I or something. even Naruto is recognizing their usefulness! this is great, it's about damn time Kishi's giving the Hyuugas their chance to shine. He should do chapters like this more oft-
    *turns page*
    goddammit kishi.

22. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast