Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: DO you think any one from the alliance should die at this stage ???

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DO you think any one from the alliance should die at this stage ???

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    You don't read Bleach anymore? The last arc has been amazing.

Anyho, the Kages do need to go imo. It's time for the new generation to do something
    well , I don't remember when was last time I read it ... maybe I read it again when it end or read 50-100 altogether ....
    _______________________________-

this war has low tension , and with Space/Time no jutsu , it turn to a war with Zero tension .... that mean it is turned to a garbage ... and fuck the new generations ... this concept alongside of naming Naruto as promised Savior and ET and Tobi=Obito turned this manga to garbage , bullshit ....

and worse is this :
    Obito : Mianto is a failure a loser
    Black Kurama : no , he is not ... hey , how you doing my white side ...
    Minato : yeah he is right ....
    White kurama : hi , you suppose to be worse than me black !?
    Naruto : I'm savior , I even will save my dad from these bad feeling ...
    Obito : Rin ...

actually , I didn't read these past three chapter properly ... I almost pass all of Naruto and Obito , B&W QB and Mianto monologue and flashback ... and I have plane to do not read Shikamaru monologue anymore ...

and worse thing is that I can predict what will happen because this manga stalling in circle ..... how many times Madara , Obito , Jubbi tried to finish alliance with Bijjudoma and they failed to even kill one person !?

Perhaps some of you will come and saying that I don't have to read it and whining about how bad is .... yes you right , I don't enjoy reading it and it even become worse in past three month , I almost hate reading it .... but its become a habit for me to read this every Wednesday ...
    Last edited by shafagh; August 31, 2013 at 11:20 AM.
    خداحافظ

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Agreed. Neji don't deserved those wooden sticks, honestly, I prefered shikamaru. Because he deserve that kind of treatment.

But at Tue same time, I love to see shikamaru horribly injured and hospitalized. Or obito will gonna pluck his eyes or cut off his limb/ass/hands/legs/tonque/nose.

Who the hell hates Shikamaru and wants to see him tortured and killed? Unless you are mentally unbalanced and have major psychological issues. Even if you are a 10 year old boy acting out, which I gather from your posts, it still is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    That's something I can work with too. Haha In all honest opinions. I'd prefer Shino over Shikamaru anyday.
    Yeah, Shino is so much better with his two lines a year if he is lucky. You could replace Shino with a potted plant and it wouldn't make one difference.

This place use to be filled with some interesting discussion. Now it seems filled with little kids trying to out-dumb each other.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't want to see Shikamaru die. I'm not sure about Naruto anymore, considering how he's been in this war. Used to be I hoped Shikamaru, Naruto, and Kakashi at the very least survived... but now I only want Shikamaru and Kakashi to survive... they've been the least annoying. Sasuke too, but I don't care about him. Sad thing is, no matter how much killing off lot of shinobi would do for the story, Kishi won't allow that. Keeping nearly all of them alive just shows that there's no real danger to the heroes, that they'll survive somehow.

At least in Dragon Ball Z, you were wondering if Goku would make it in time to save everyone. In most cases, he didn't - Piccolo, Krillin, Vegeta, etc all died, and without Trunks the Earth would have probably been subjugated by Frieza and his dad. Here, you just know Naruto and Sasuke will find a way to win without losing anyone, likely due to asspull no jutsu.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    ,That's a good reasoning out there. But y'know I really can't imagine marshall's happiness if the guy is dead..

,Another thumbs-up reason friend.. But among them Kakashi is really the top dog, even more qualified than Naruto as far as versatility is concerned.
    Haha yes. Overall, Kakashi should be hokage until Naruto matures more till he reaches the roll of Hokage.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    You don't read Bleach anymore? The last arc has been amazing.

Anyho, the Kages do need to go imo. It's time for the new generation to do something
    Aww common. We finally have a father son reunion. Lets cherish it a bit more. Tobirama is expendable. But hes bad ass. So lets let him stay.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    Haha yes. Overall, Kakashi should be hokage until Naruto matures more till he reaches the roll of Hokage.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Aww common. We finally have a father son reunion. Lets cherish it a bit more. Tobirama is expendable. But hes bad ass. So lets let him stay.
    I doubt that. Kakashi's goal right now is to become naruto's shield.

And I think it's kinda amazing if hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen and minato would jus tell tsunade that naruto and sasuke would be the next hokages. While orochimaru and tsunade would be the next elders.

And oh, maybe obito will summon jiraiya as an ET to fight minato and naruto. So with that, he need a vessel/human as a sacrifice, so obito will grab shikamaru.

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    I doubt that. Kakashi's goal right now is to become naruto's shield.

And I think it's kinda amazing if hashirama, tobirama, hiruzen and minato would jus tell tsunade that naruto and sasuke would be the next hokages. While orochimaru and tsunade would be the next elders.

And oh, maybe obito will summon jiraiya as an ET to fight minato and naruto. So with that, he need a vessel/human as a sacrifice, so obito will grab shikamaru.
    Again you managed to mind fuck me. But the idea of two hokages doesn't seem well. They'd probably just end up repeating what madara and hashirama. Also, everything was going good until Tobirama talked about Madara and he overheard so that type of incident could repeat again with Shikamaru acting as the Tobirama troll . One Hokage should do the trick and it should be NARUTO!!! Or kakashi.

And I'd like to point out if Obito does resummon Jiraya and make him fight Naruto and Minato, i'd cry my balls off.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member IChallengeYou!'s Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

By this time, if it was a "war" Kishimoto hyped us up for, with no Edo-Failsei's, half of the cast would be dead already, while the other half would be singing gospels from the Bible of Naruto.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Who the hell hates Shikamaru and wants to see him tortured and killed? Unless you are mentally unbalanced and have major psychological issues. Even if you are a 10 year old boy acting out, which I gather from your posts, it still is creepy.

Yeah, Shino is so much better with his two lines a year if he is lucky. You could replace Shino with a potted plant and it wouldn't make one difference.

This place use to be filled with some interesting discussion. Now it seems filled with little kids trying to out-dumb each other.
    Noo. Common. There not kids. There grown men and women arguing Naruto. That's why were here. Its cool that SOME OF US still have a sense of humor in this violence.

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post

By this time, if it was a "war" Kishimoto hyped us up for, with no Edo-Failsei's, half of the cast would be dead already, while the other half would be singing gospels from the Bible of Naruto.
    In that case this is some type of undead war. No rules apply. The dead are alive and the alive are dead. ready set go!

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4