Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed

Thread: Gift to Naruto [Revisited]

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Gift to Naruto [Revisited]

If you were like me and many others you probably thought that Minato's gift to naruto was going to be the second half of the Kyuubi. At one point it was almost regarded as obvious that it could be nothing else. What we got in chapter 643 was something different. The Kurama in Minato did not seem like it ever was cooperative with Minato in the past. And it suggesting it was willing to work with naruto and his Kurama wasn't not surprising to Minato to say the least. Either Minato was being bun or did it seem like his Kurama lending it's power willingly was an alien idea to him. I know it's not based on anything concrete but I'm starting to think his gift to his son could be something else.
    Last edited by Jabman; August 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gift to Naruto [Revisited]

Quote Originally Posted by Jabman View Post
    If you were like me and many others you probably thought that Minato's gift to naruto was going to be the second half of the Kyuubi. At one point it was almost regarded as obvious that it could be nothing else. What we got in chapter 643 was something different. The Kurama in Minato did not seem like it ever was cooperative with Minato in the past. And it suggesting it was willing to work with naruto and his Kurama wasn't not surprising to Minato to say the least. Either Minato was being bun or did it seem like his Kurama lending it's power willingly was an alien idea to him. I know it's not based on anything concrete but I'm starting to think his gift to his son could be something else.
    This would be slightly acceptable as an opinion but you didn't reread the chapter and its major content change.

The kyuubi says nothing about not wanting to join with naruto, and is honestly quite friendly all around and almost consoling towards minato.

=\ sorry

It'd be even funnier if naruto didn't like having the kyuubi in him and minato comes back saying "For all those years i wasnt able to be your father, i'll make up for it with one big gift!" (these are manga words) after putting the kyuubi in his kid then is just like SORRY I COULDNT BE UR DAD HAVE SOME MORE KYUUBI NARUTO
    Last edited by Greasybuttsex; August 24, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh God it's like a whole different chapter. How could someone translate it so horribly the first time. Well I guess the first translation is to blame for my question in this thread and slight confusion haha.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

indeed i even made a forum topic to show the differences in the two incase ppl didnt reread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohh. That clears a whole bunch of misunderstanding. -_- So his gift could probably be a the teleportation technique. But the other half of the chakra could still be given to Naruto at some point.

BUT really guys. We know that the gift is going to be the those 18 years of LOVE that Minato has not given to Naruto.

Thread Closed