Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksabeth View Post
    Reply to some Posts
    Hokage's Return
    Well Hokages entrance isn't yet atleast but yeah. It's going to be laaaame compared to Minato's. It will be well cheesy with like gaara standing in the middle all serious, raikage and hokage on his sides, tsuchikage flying on the left and Mizukage on the right stood there like they have before thinking they can do something.

I didn't expect Kakashi to come flying in taking a bomb out haha. He could of got one, if he was there. The time frame between each chapter isn't that long either so kakashi would of had to get back somehow and then get another mangekyo sharinghan to get the bomb in the space of 60 seconds.

Kakashi Hatake
    Although after this latest chapter.. Naruto gave everyone who had kyuubi chakra a boost basically and we also had a teleport.... I DO NO SEE KAKASHI?! He must of felt the power boost and teleported maybe? Maybe he teleported inside the other space to a similar location just on the other side.. So basically he went flying through that void (haha). I feel like Kakashi is stuck in the hyperbolic time chamber - Though he might come out with some power up

But if hes not back because of this (maybe hes too far away so he didn't receive Nartuos chakra) then well.. Maybe he uses the sharinghan on the floor below him and goes through, he does create like a black hole, but would he just get torn to piece like Deidara's arm. I suppose he's using it in different ways but still could turn out nasty for Kakashi and no one would ever know what happened... Deep.
    There's always the safety net for Kishi if he doesn't bring him back - When Obito is dead, steal his eye and go get Kakashi if hes not dead from lack of screen time.

Also Kakashi+Minato+Sasuke reunion now. Plus I don't think Naruto knows Kakashi is Minato's student. He could of picked it up I suppose.. He knows Obito is Minatos student, plus he knows Obito and Kakashi have a history.
    Definitly, I agree with you. The Kages should stay where they are, they've always been bugging me since the beginning. besides the Mizukage.

Naruto-Minato-Sasuke-Kakashi AND maybe Guy/Lee should be the main stars right now.

And also, like it said in the latest chapter, Kurama's chakara wasn't gone, it was just depleted. So I'm guessing even though Kakashi is in the other dimension, he could still receive Kurama's chakara through a chakara connection. Physical and telepathy probably don't work because its another dimension, but a chakara connection should still be reached. It's only a matter of time till we see if its really true.

Again as of now, screw the kages. And leave it to the underdogs . (Naruto-Sasuke-Minato-Tobirama-Kakashi-GUY/LEE!)

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Kakashi return and will he have a reunion with 4th Hokage Minato

Moderator message by: Gats
    The two last predicting posts about the fate of Minato and Kurama have been moved to the 644th chapter's discussion.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2