Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

    30 29.13%
  • Good

    40 38.83%
  • Meh.

    18 17.48%
  • Bad

    2 1.94%
  • Awful

    13 12.62%
New Reply
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
Results 481 to 492 of 492

Thread: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

  1. #481
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    For those of you who are arguing Sasuke aint gonna go ape shit, I will refer you to Star Wars. Unrelated source material I know but come on, Uchihas are just like the sith. Their "power" is stronger with hate / darkness.

    Sasuke will channel any sort of jealousy into hate, he will twist the logic into Naruto trying to push him down, something along those lines. Perhaps he will believe the only way to revive his clan's honor and fix things is to finally outdo the Senju. I also think the chunk of Chakra Naruto just gave Sasuke may lead to him unlocking Rinnegan for the duration he has the chakra. Sasuke needs to be relevant again for their duo to mean anything.

    If Sasuke tastes the power of his completed eyes he will seek out a way to make the power permanent (perhaps eat a zetsu or something). Then again there is a chance he will reach a Vegeta conclusion and finally admit that Naruto is just better than him and be content with what power he has, but that's boring.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

  2. #482
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    If what tobirama say about the sharingan is true. Then you dont need senju DNA to unlock it..all you need is love after EMS..
    Madara stole hashirama dna cause he couldnt copy hes jutsu and that wood style was great for him...cause if you are a uchiha and they give you senju dna..that mean obito would have rinegan along time ago..

    I think sasuke need love to unlock rinegan...and if sasuke could get senju dna and be like a copy of madara. I think he would match goku..i mean naruto. Cause kishi has turn naruto in this war. Soo overpower and overrated. Without any training or explanation how hes able to do such thing...that after naruto beat obito..i dont think there is no one who could come close to him and hes half of kurama chackra that make look the full power of 8 tails and 10 tails not in hes league....kurama and naruto are saiyan. The more they figjht. The stronger they get
    If that was true, then Madara wouldn't have unlocked the Rinnegan at the end of life and Sasuke would have unlocked his Rinnegan around Itachi going back to the afterlife. I'm guessing there's an intense feeling required for Rinnegan to come about, Senju DNA playing the important part with the EMS. Maybe Sasuke's jealousy or frustration is what allows him to unlock the Rinnegan and help Naruto out.

    Him knowing how to use Rinnegan would be a major asspull though, even if there's a flashback of Sasuke reading Orochimaru's scrolls on Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by badluckartist View Post

    Who knows, maybe being stuck in the Death God's belly did something unexpected to it? Not like there's precedence for DDS being used on a bijuu before Kurama.
    Could also be that Minato managed to befriend it by talking with it, just as how Naruto converted the Kyuubi by showing that he did care about the bijuu and everyone and wasn't bad like Kushina, Mito, or Hashirama.
    Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    For those of you who are arguing Sasuke aint gonna go ape shit, I will refer you to Star Wars. Unrelated source material I know but come on, Uchihas are just like the sith. Their "power" is stronger with hate / darkness.
    The Uchihas are nowhere near like Sith. The only two Uchiha that went genuinely bad were Madara and Tobi. Sasuke may have been evil, but he converted to good and helped save Naruto. Itachi has always been good pretending to be evil. Shisui and Kagami were also good people who loved their village. If the Uchiha were anything like the Sith, they would be entirely selfish, like Sasuke was when he wanted revenge upon Konoha.

    I just can't see Sasuke turning evil or bad just because of this.

  3. #483
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    For some reason I don't think Madara is happy here:
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/645/2039/17

    I think HE wants to be in control of said world.

    Another thing I wonder is if SM provides protection from infinite tsukuyomi. Said genjutsu needs Juubi's power and said power is vulnerable to senjutsu. Man I really can't w8 for next chapter, I just hope we get less father - son talk, we got enough already

    I also hope Sasuke's get some time to shine. I don't need him to be on par in brute power with Naruto, he can shine in different ways.

  4. #484
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Manta33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    139
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    If what tobirama say about the sharingan is true. Then you dont need senju DNA to unlock it..all you need is love after EMS..
    Madara stole hashirama dna cause he couldnt copy hes jutsu and that wood style was great for him...cause if you are a uchiha and they give you senju dna..that mean obito would have rinegan along time ago..

    I think sasuke need love to unlock rinegan...and if sasuke could get senju dna and be like a copy of madara. I think he would match goku..i mean naruto. Cause kishi has turn naruto in this war. Soo overpower and overrated. Without any training or explanation how hes able to do such thing...that after naruto beat obito..i dont think there is no one who could come close to him and hes half of kurama chackra that make look the full power of 8 tails and 10 tails not in hes league....kurama and naruto are saiyan. The more they figjht. The stronger they get

    Obito never gained EMS, he doesn't have a brother to steal/exchange eyes with, his rinnegan eye came from nagato which came from madara. The step for gaining rinnegan from EMS is still elusive. Only Madara knows for sure. But I do think Sasuke will achieve it and I think he will die using rinne tensei in the end to revive all the Uchiha from the eye stockpile.

  5. #485
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,879
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    actually , I don't give so much credit to Naruto .... Give QB power to anyone and he will become over power .... hell Obito controlled Jubbi with his Sharingan in less than 3 minutes and become a Demi God thanks to its chakra .......
    ARGH I hate this argument. Not just anyone can control the kyuubi just like not just anyone could use Koto or Totsuka or Enton. "Just give X to Y" and yeah, anybody can win. Just because Naruto's super-power has a mind of it's own doesn't discredit it. If Sasuke had to have arguments and negotiations with his sharingan, would people be saying 'yeah, give Sasuke's sharingan to Y and he could win too'?

    Also, Tobi controlled the juubi with his rinnegan, didn't he?

    ---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Could also be that Minato managed to befriend it by talking with it, just as how Naruto converted the Kyuubi by showing that he did care about the bijuu and everyone and wasn't bad like Kushina, Mito, or Hashirama.
    This could be true, what with the Death God's belly probably being a timeless sort of dimension, but Minato seemed shocked to see the kyuubi. It could've just been he was shocked to see it so amenable, but it had swapped chakra with Yang Kurama so it's natural that it would take all the development Yang Kurama has gotten with Naruto.

    ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If that was true, then Madara wouldn't have unlocked the Rinnegan at the end of life and Sasuke would have unlocked his Rinnegan around Itachi going back to the afterlife. I'm guessing there's an intense feeling required for Rinnegan to come about, Senju DNA playing the important part with the EMS. Maybe Sasuke's jealousy or frustration is what allows him to unlock the Rinnegan and help Naruto out.

    Him knowing how to use Rinnegan would be a major asspull though, even if there's a flashback of Sasuke reading Orochimaru's scrolls on Rinnegan.


    Could also be that Minato managed to befriend it by talking with it, just as how Naruto converted the Kyuubi by showing that he did care about the bijuu and everyone and wasn't bad like Kushina, Mito, or Hashirama.

    The Uchihas are nowhere near like Sith. The only two Uchiha that went genuinely bad were Madara and Tobi. Sasuke may have been evil, but he converted to good and helped save Naruto. Itachi has always been good pretending to be evil. Shisui and Kagami were also good people who loved their village. If the Uchiha were anything like the Sith, they would be entirely selfish, like Sasuke was when he wanted revenge upon Konoha.

    I just can't see Sasuke turning evil or bad just because of this.
    Itachi was a fucking lunatic that only redeemed himself after his death. I hate when people defend Itachi. He could've done a billion things that didn't involve forcing Sasuke into an obsession of hatred just to suit his own selfish desire to be killed by Sasuke. Wonder why Izanami wouldn't have worked on Tobi.

  6. #486
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    He could have, but that still doesn't make Itachi a lunatic... but I agree with how the other half of Kyuubi could have been good. Naruto's Kyuubi may have influenced it or changed it to be good, considering they're the one and the same.

  7. #487
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    =[地獄]=
    Country
    United States
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    The Uchihas are nowhere near like Sith. The only two Uchiha that went genuinely bad were Madara and Tobi. Sasuke may have been evil, but he converted to good and helped save Naruto. Itachi has always been good pretending to be evil. Shisui and Kagami were also good people who loved their village. If the Uchiha were anything like the Sith, they would be entirely selfish, like Sasuke was when he wanted revenge upon Konoha.

    I just can't see Sasuke turning evil or bad just because of this.
    You misunderstand what I meant. Their power grows through hatred, that's only been hammered in a million times in this manga. Same damn concept.
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

    # of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

  8. #488
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Their power doesn't grow through hatred. Sasuke got stronger not because of hatred, but because he worked hard. Itachi was hella strong, and he seemed to have no hate. Madara was pretty strong before he finally became twisted and evil (though he was evil enough when he beat Muu and Oonoki). If you're talking about the eyes, then Sasuke unlocked the third tomoe by finally accepting Naruto as an equal. He also unlocked Mangekyo through grief. Itachi didn't have any hate but he was still able to use complete Susano'o, if I recall.

  9. #489
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Ukraine
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Hatred can be expressed as well as not expressed. Itachi caried away hatred within him but he didn't lose his temper. In addition to that, he was genius as ninja. Sasuke is more emotional, that's it. Madara is just crazy with hatred but hatred is what makes them progress and strong in means of sharingan (level of chakra). That's impression I got from manga about it.

  10. #490
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Their power doesn't grow through hatred. Sasuke got stronger not because of hatred, but because he worked hard. Itachi was hella strong, and he seemed to have no hate. Madara was pretty strong before he finally became twisted and evil (though he was evil enough when he beat Muu and Oonoki). If you're talking about the eyes, then Sasuke unlocked the third tomoe by finally accepting Naruto as an equal. He also unlocked Mangekyo through grief. Itachi didn't have any hate but he was still able to use complete Susano'o, if I recall.
    Man, you have a lot of troubles with the words hate and hatred, hatred is the exaggeration of anger, which is the exaggeration of any bad feeling, like jealousy, envy, presumption, pride (in excess), anything, and if you look at these feelings all are born out of the denial of a good thing.

    You may say what you want, that Uchiha doesn't grow in power through hatred, but Madara, Obito, Itachi, both First and Second Hokage, plus Danzou and Orochimaru all stated it some way or another, why do you argue against the manga lore? It's not me, llamapie or anyone else who stated this it was the danm mangaka who wrote it all around for over a decade. So if it's a very well established fact that Uchiha does grow in power the more they are able to hate, you can't say everyone is going nuts with the word hatred when applying to Sasuke, since the first word he said to Team 7 was I want to kill someone, I'm an avenger/assassin. At first his hatred was against his brother, them against himself for not being strong enough, some time it was directed toward Naruto for being stronger than him, them again got focused on Itachi, them on Danzou, them on the village, them at all the ninja world and the 5 Kage, and in the end, somehow miraculously he is the good guy. So man if something really need an explanation is not if what he feels toward naruto is anger os if he's just pissed off, but how he managed to change on a couple or two editions after we saw him basically hating everyone, even himself, since this manga's day 1.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)


  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #491
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,272
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by nichendrix View Post
    Man, you have a lot of troubles with the words hate and hatred, hatred is the exaggeration of anger, which is the exaggeration of any bad feeling, like jealousy, envy, presumption, pride (in excess), anything, and if you look at these feelings all are born out of the denial of a good thing.

    You may say what you want, that Uchiha doesn't grow in power through hatred, but Madara, Obito, Itachi, both First and Second Hokage, plus Danzou and Orochimaru all stated it some way or another, why do you argue against the manga lore? It's not me, llamapie or anyone else who stated this it was the danm mangaka who wrote it all around for over a decade. So if it's a very well established fact that Uchiha does grow in power the more they are able to hate, you can't say everyone is going nuts with the word hatred when applying to Sasuke, since the first word he said to Team 7 was I want to kill someone, I'm an avenger/assassin. At first his hatred was against his brother, them against himself for not being strong enough, some time it was directed toward Naruto for being stronger than him, them again got focused on Itachi, them on Danzou, them on the village, them at all the ninja world and the 5 Kage, and in the end, somehow miraculously he is the good guy. So man if something really need an explanation is not if what he feels toward naruto is anger os if he's just pissed off, but how he managed to change on a couple or two editions after we saw him basically hating everyone, even himself, since this manga's day 1.
    I'm not arguing against manga lore, there's no proof apart from what characters say. Tobirama said it was a rumor, we see Sasuke getting stronger with no hatred, and Madara was the second strongest before hatred ruled his life.

  13. #492
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,506
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

    If kishi want a fight btw sasuke and naruto...i think he need to put sasuke more broken them madara cause if he make the same copy....
    It would be easy for naruro...why?....naruto have alot of experiece fighting a rinegan like 3 time already....soo he knows about it.....and thanks to yamato...he know wood style as well...

    So it has to be something alse.

    Now next chaptet will madara join obito or he would not care or he will try to stop obito
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

New Reply
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts