Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: What is Aokiji's connection with BB Pirates ?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • He joined the crew

10 8.33%
  • He's working as an informer and vice versa

40 33.33%
  • He infiltrated BB crew in the name of justice

35 29.17%
  • Other

35 29.17%
New Reply
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 720 Discussion / 721 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Re: One Piece 720 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    To think my prediction concerning Barto came true lol
    Anyway... I feel some bullshit dragging coming along with that Rebecca (2 chapters of flashback talking about their story or even more is coming for sure)

But now, what's more interesting is Aokiji... He's the one who told BB about this ? Now that's something weird
    indeed , the part about Aokiji relly came out of the blue .... what would his connection with BB be?
    I think BB is not really after the Mera Mera no mi but after the process of creating smiles , and Burgess just joined te competition to spy on DD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 720 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Zehahaha View Post
    To think my prediction concerning Barto came true lol
    Anyway... I feel some bullshit dragging coming along with that Rebecca (2 chapters of flashback talking about their story or even more is coming for sure)

But now, what's more interesting is Aokiji... He's the one who told BB about this ? Now that's something weird
    Please no flashback about Rebecca, I know we didn't have a flashback yet in this arc but please not for Rebecca. Tontatta Kindgom or Doflamingo or Donquixote Family but no REBECCA. I just don't like her.

For AoKiji, I think he intends to take down AkaInu and his policy. So he is using every way to make BB stronger so he can take care of AkaInu ^^

I don't think the spoilers are fake. As K-dom said, I never saw a fake spoiler from Redon.

Man, I want to see Luffy's face when he told Burgess "I won't let BB have Ace's power".
    Spoiler show

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

In regards to Aokiji, I think he thinks BB is the only one that has a shot at getting the one piece--which will then expose the world government.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShishiSonson View Post
    Please no flashback about Rebecca, I know we didn't have a flashback yet in this arc but please not for Rebecca. Tontatta Kindgom or Doflamingo or Donquixote Family but no REBECCA. I just don't like her.

For AoKiji, I think he intends to take down AkaInu and his policy. So he is using every way to make BB stronger so he can take care of AkaInu ^^

I don't think the spoilers are fake. As K-dom said, I never saw a fake spoiler from Redon.

Man, I want to see Luffy's face when he told Burgess "I won't let BB have Ace's power".
    I have a feeling that luffy will give the mera mera fruit because she doing it not out of greed but to protect, she attacks luffy because of it. If you look at most of the crew they have attacked luffy before joining and help in the same arc.

rebecca the next crew member.
    all spelling mistakes are copyrighted to mars0103

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ShishiSonson's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    In regards to Aokiji, I think he thinks BB is the only one that has a shot at getting the one piece--which will then expose the world government.
    That's a very good point.
    He doesn't believe the WG anymore. So we can presume now that he wants to take down the WG in order to create a better one ^^
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103 View Post
    I have a feeling that luffy will give the mera mera fruit because she doing it not out of greed but to protect, she attacks luffy because of it. If you look at most of the crew they have attacked luffy before joining and help in the same arc.

Rebecca wants tge fruid to defeat dd and to protect the toy soldier. However if luffy and/or law defeat dd, she doesnt need the fruid anymore.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mars0103 View Post

rebecca will not be the next crew member and will not get the fruit. She doesn't need to worry about DD since luffy will take care of him.
    anyways, the next official crew member is kinemon and momo, since momo will want to stay with them and become strong during the journey so that he can one day become the shogun. As for the mera mera fruit, it will go to sanji.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

good if sanji gets the fruit. there is still the issue of a broken bone in his leg when he fought against dd's 2nd in command

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member frozen18ice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

cant be sanji, if all of the members of the team cant swim, then they will all die from being in the ocean, my best bet is that luffy will eat it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Why no discussion on bartolomeo the next nakama back in picture after the revelation that he is luffy's fan... and then who would be "that" person he wants the fruit for...

Though I think Barto will go all out on luffy ... he might want to check himself going against the person he admires... like luffy to Shanks...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, crazy and convulted with information, I like that style of Oda.

Chinjao not being able to control his new old head and forcing his sons on Luffy's crew. :-D

Barto confirming the doubts about his interest in Luffy, it's a new parallel to all the famous pirates watching Gol die on the scaffold too.
    Spoiler: His reactions in c710 & c714 show

Why would Rebecca attack Luffy, don't see how it makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    good if sanji gets the fruit. there is still the issue of a broken bone in his leg when he fought against dd's 2nd in command
    As frozen said, he wouldn't gain much of a defense against other strong haki users and he's the best swimmer of the crew, so taking that ability away would be weird.

Kuzan is even working/trading iformation with Teach?
    Last edited by Schabrak; September 03, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
    Firm but Fair

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Pirate View Post
    Why no discussion on bartolomeo the next nakama back in picture after the revelation that he is luffy's fan... and then who would be "that" person he wants the fruit for...

Though I think Barto will go all out on luffy ... he might want to check himself going against the person he admires... like luffy to Shanks...
    Nope, Barto and Cavendish will be allies with luffy to take down Kaido. Plus, I think Barto's suitcase has a rare df that he will use to trade with Burgess, in order to get the mera mera fruit for Luffy.

I don't see Barto attacking luffy at all, since his ability would probably have no effect on luffy's ability.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    Nope, Barto and Cavendish will be allies with luffy to take down Kaido. Plus, I think Barto's suitcase has a rare df that he will use to trade with Burgess, in order to get the mera mera fruit for Luffy.

I don't see Barto attacking luffy at all, since his ability would probably have no effect on luffy's ability.
    Why fight in the tournament and win his block if he came with an intent to trade with Burgees after he wins the tournament .. So I don't think that is the case …

Also we don't know how much strong Barto is (i.e. if he has haki or not to actually make an effect on luffy in a fight) .. but seriously .. in Barto’s block we didn't see anyone using haki and on the other side luffy’s block was having lot of people with black body parts …..

As for Barto and Cavendish allying with Luffy .. I think Law’s consent will be required in that …

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShishiSonson View Post
    That's a very good point.
    He doesn't believe the WG anymore. So we can presume now that he wants to take down the WG in order to create a better one ^^
    By giving the most treacherous and evil candidate the means to reign the world? I could see him plan clashes between Yonkou and WG, but not really support anyone for real.
    Firm but Fair

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

My guess is that Akainu told Blackbeard so as to balance the power between the yonkous.
    Also the spoiler is pretty unclear on what they talk about.

New Reply
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast