Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: What is Aokiji's connection with BB Pirates ?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • He joined the crew

10 8.33%
  • He's working as an informer and vice versa

40 33.33%
  • He infiltrated BB crew in the name of justice

35 29.17%
  • Other

35 29.17%
New Reply
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 720 Discussion / 721 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 720 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by waldo View Post
    I am happy for you! You truly have this great passion towards One Piece. Great stuff!

Rebecca attacking Luffy is just a way by Oda to show a "connection" and "passion" for Rebecca's character and not just become another person on the arc.

I am just wondering if Chinjao's headbutts would lead to an entrance to the Smile factory.

Definitely, Chinjao and his Happou Navy, plus other fighters in the tournament, Bellamy and even Bartolomeo and Cavendish will all help Luffy on this arc and be future Mugiwara Pirate Alliance in the future...
    i was thinking the same, what if chinjao headbutt is needed to open the factory? i see a lot of future allies coming from this tournament like the fishman, bellamy, rebecca, as well as ricky. Do you guys think Bartho will try and beg luffy to let him join his crew? on bellamys part, What do you think he is going to do? would he inform luffy about DD plan or lead him to a trap? I think Cavendish is going to help Luffy when he sees DD family is going after him, like i mentioned before he isn't going to let anyone put a hand on luffy unless is himself. And yes i do have a passion for one piece, after all is the only manga now in days that still has potential to be better unlike bleach, fairy tale, naruto is getting better and attack on titans is like in the middle of going bad or getting better but overall One piece just keeps me guessing and wondering what's going to happen next.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    what's that about rebecca attacking luffy? the last images shows her helping him actually
    I think she leads him to somewhere she can eliminate him without anyone seeing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Bindal's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

This is Bit off topic, but i was wondering what if barto is underling of Captain buggy. I dont know if anyone stated this before, but i but my money on The captain mighty Buggy crew!.....

Ps: i hope you understand my english !

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bindal View Post
    This is Bit off topic, but i was wondering what if barto is underling of Captain buggy. I dont know if anyone stated this before, but i but my money on The captain mighty Buggy crew!.....

Ps: i hope you understand my english !
    That would be a twist but I highly doubt it would happen. We have seen most of Buggys crew and he does not resemble anyone in it.

P.S. Your English is good, no need to worry about people understanding
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBob15 View Post
    I think she leads him to somewhere she can eliminate him without anyone seeing.
    She's a ninja gladiator, she's trying to kill him Sakura style. lol

Love is like a hurricane.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Buggy is the one who wanted to kill Luffy in Loguetown. That would make no sense

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k-dom View Post
    Buggy is the one who wanted to kill Luffy in Loguetown. That would make no sense
    yes, but I think the reason the person suggested Buggy is because of Barto's pranks which are so similar to clown tricks.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Gol D Ace's Avatar
    Country
    Malawi
    Post Thanks / Like

well looks like barto is a big fan of luffy...I have a feeling this tournament will end without finishing as it fulfilled what it had to do (luffy fighting a kings haki user) which is a good warm up for whats coming up next. Everything is coming together and pretty quickly as well. in the next few chapters im sure dd will realize he underestimated the straw hats and begin making his move towards the factory and shit will get real. I really want to see zoro clash with ishou just for zoro to show his awesomeness lol (im not expecting to defeat ishou just hold him of), he has been fighting fodder recently. As for sanji i believe his opponent will be diamante or vergo if that dude survived.

There is also the marines and cp0. also it seems barto has quite a few allies from his previous job, which may prove useful together with chinjao and the dwarves, straw hats have quite an army, Law will be shocked lmao.

Law will have to hold on for now until someone helps him aka zoro, I also think that dd will get CC back but by then itll be too late. The mera mera I believe will be retrieved after dd is defeated because i doubt he would want luffy to have it even if he won the tourny or jesus burgess will steal it which would give the straw hats another legitimate reason to go after kurohige. MAN I CANT WAIT WAIT FOR LUFFY TO SMACK THAT SADISTIC LAUGH OF DDs FACE.

Excuse the English.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Rebeccas attacking luffy after he wins the block…. And the reasons speculated are because of her desperation to get mera mera she wanted to eliminate competition…

Come on, there has been a block B winner there from quite a time, she didn't try to eliminate him, and luffy with his fights in the block looked much more stronger than Barto (who just waited for everyone to fight with each other to give a final blow to that king) … and luffy who took out Spartan , whom she hated and also she mentioned that she is gload that lucy and her are in different blocks and she wanted lucy to win his block… and then after he wins she attacks him??

She attacked lucy after the revelation that lucy is luffy by chinjao, so what if Rebecca also has some stupid grudge towards SH luffy, or could Diammente played with her as well saying that if she gets rid of luffy she can get her hands on Mera Mera without going through the troble of battle royal and further fights.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was a bit Obvious that this arc Luffy would gain a buch of allies. They are taking on a Yonkou, and will need all the help they can get. This is why certain characters got some shine in each block because they would be a part of the Strawhat alliance in the future. Either way, Luffy has an ally in the tournament. Also Is Aokiji working for BB?

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shadoguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet! It's the creation of Luffy's very own fleet! If we add the Sun Pirates, That makes 3, right?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member S-H-I-G-U-R-E's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Luffy x Rebecca's rape scene incoming

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoguardian View Post
    Sweet! It's the creation of Luffy's very own fleet! If we add the Sun Pirates, That makes 3, right?
    Whoa, I actually forgot about them. The Marines will not know what hit them in the next war. Bajesus, the guy makes powerful allies unwillingly. Garp is going to be so pissed if he hears what has transpired (rumours spread and get twisted)
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lomahongva's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 720 Spoiler Pics & Summaries

Maybe Aokiji has infiltrated BB's crew or territories or is triying to have some kind of conection with him ir order to get information of his business/moves on the New World. And now BB is suspicious of his true intentions.

Let's meet up in the New World! Oh, ok, but I'm the one who's gonna find One Piece! Hi hi hi!

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    yes, but I think the reason the person suggested Buggy is because of Barto's pranks which are so similar to clown tricks.
    Not sure how, maybe as a pantomime.

So Kuzan is just like Shillew... does it mean he's in the group for his own goal only?

So now that we see DC and grandsons move around, the theory about everyone landing in the factory can be taken of the listt? It's only those opposing Doffy and I'm not even sure those can be used for the factory either.

And what a misleading preview pic with Barto holding to the wall not floor. :-P
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

New Reply
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast