Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

  1. #16
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    Yeah, I do agree that it would suck if Sasuke gets to use Sage Mode so easily, while Naruto had to work really hard to become a Sage...
    A feat, that even the great Jiraiya could do perfectly like him.

    So, I'm 100% behind the idea that Naruto is the only one that can beat Obito...

    To be honest, I would like Sasuke to go fight Madara instead...
    Haha Sasuke can TRY fighting Madara. He can try using his Susano against his. He can definitly TRY!!! And get his butt whipped. Haha

    But yes, Sasuke talking to Madara is something that needs to be seen.

  2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  3. #17
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,560
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Actually I love Sasuke's Curse mark, I thought it was very cool. I'd rather him have the CS back then the rinnengan.

    Juggo is definitely going to give Sasuke something that will allow him to fight obito..

  4. #18
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    We gotta remember that you don't need to be a Sage to use Senjutsu. The toads use natural energy in their attacks without actually activating Sage Mode, proven by Gamakichi recently. And Orochimaru negates Kabuto's Sage Mode here: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593/15 showing that even without being a sage he could manipulate sage chakra.

    For all we know Sasuke trained to attain Sage Mode but never found Ryuuichidou. Or maybe Orochimaru took him there, but his body didn't have the strength to become a Sage. I think what's keeping Sasuke's Juugo enfused chest from absorbing Natural Energy is the fact that he's already mastered the CS, which allowed him to override the CS's mind control that Orochimaru was going to use to steal his body. Thus he overrode the natural energy overload problem too. If Juugo just was to teach him give in a little, that might work.

    What would be interesting though would be an elemental Sage. What's more natural than animals? Elements. And who has shown the ability to use natural elements on a level that no other human can?

    Sasuke, with Kirin.

  5. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    But if Sasuke knew about the snake sage mode he'd have known to fight Kabuto more efficentiy right? Maybe orochimaru never even mentioned it to him

  6. #20
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    The efficiency Sasuke used was due to him trying his hardest not to murder the slinky bastard. Plus, he doesn't have to know about the Dragon Mode. Just that there's a form called Sage Mode. Maybe not even that. He could simply know of Senjutsu due to Orochimaru.

  7. #21
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    We gotta remember that you don't need to be a Sage to use Senjutsu. The toads use natural energy in their attacks without actually activating Sage Mode, proven by Gamakichi recently. And Orochimaru negates Kabuto's Sage Mode here: http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/593/15 showing that even without being a sage he could manipulate sage chakra.

    For all we know Sasuke trained to attain Sage Mode but never found Ryuuichidou. Or maybe Orochimaru took him there, but his body didn't have the strength to become a Sage. I think what's keeping Sasuke's Juugo enfused chest from absorbing Natural Energy is the fact that he's already mastered the CS, which allowed him to override the CS's mind control that Orochimaru was going to use to steal his body. Thus he overrode the natural energy overload problem too. If Juugo just was to teach him give in a little, that might work.

    What would be interesting though would be an elemental Sage. What's more natural than animals? Elements. And who has shown the ability to use natural elements on a level that no other human can?

    Sasuke, with Kirin.
    Probably not, but it's obvious that those other usages are nowhere near the level of the real thing which I dismiss as the actual "usage of Senjutsu".

    We don't know that for the fact but Sasuke acted surprised when he saw Naruto using it a couple of chapters back so I doubt he even knew about it before that. Also, I don't think CS is relevant anymore since Itachi completely removed it.

    Kirin is something different, I think. I think Sasuke would've already used it if it could deal damage. Kirin takes natural energy from the clouds, lightning, and thus deals damage, but Senjutsu attacks are mixed with natural energy and chakra inside the person, which then gives a new power. Kirin obviously doesn't work like that so it's not the same thing. Although I wonder why Sasuke hasn't tried to use it yet since it's probably his most powerful attack.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #22
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Age
    16
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    474
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Kirin is something different, I think. I think Sasuke would've already used it if it could deal damage. Kirin takes natural energy from the clouds, lightning, and thus deals damage, but Senjutsu attacks are mixed with natural energy and chakra inside the person, which then gives a new power. Kirin obviously doesn't work like that so it's not the same thing. Although I wonder why Sasuke hasn't tried to use it yet since it's probably his most powerful attack.
    There're weren't any active thunderclouds right then to draw out Natural lightning and manipulate it through chakra. Natural energy is mixed into techniques yes but Kirin (The Natural lightning which Sasuke draws out) most probably is Natural energy.Sasuke isn't gathering natural lightning and incorporating it into his techniques but is drawing the Natural energy in the form of lightning.

    Amaterasu which was used against Juubi then would still be burning now (Edit - The one used against Obito was negated by him :/ ),So there's a good chance that thunderclouds would form later (Due to convection,The necessary heat is generated through Amaterasu) and Sasuke would be able to use Kirin later.
    Last edited by Knightmare of heaven 0; August 31, 2013 at 11:45 AM.

  10. #23
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Probably not, but it's obvious that those other usages are nowhere near the level of the real thing which I dismiss as the actual "usage of Senjutsu".

    We don't know that for the fact but Sasuke acted surprised when he saw Naruto using it a couple of chapters back so I doubt he even knew about it before that. Also, I don't think CS is relevant anymore since Itachi completely removed it.

    Kirin is something different, I think. I think Sasuke would've already used it if it could deal damage. Kirin takes natural energy from the clouds, lightning, and thus deals damage, but Senjutsu attacks are mixed with natural energy and chakra inside the person, which then gives a new power. Kirin obviously doesn't work like that so it's not the same thing. Although I wonder why Sasuke hasn't tried to use it yet since it's probably his most powerful attack.
    I really like those theories. Hashirama's sage mode did seem different to be as well since he didn't have animal qualities to him. It only makes sense that his senjutsu made could be the strongest form of sage mode.

    We should also give up on his curse mark... But hopefully him and Jugo do figure something out.

    The part about the Kirin also makes sense. It maybe from nature it self, but its still a regular chakara based attack. Maybe naruto pushing sage chakara into his kaarain could also prove to be a good attack.

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #24
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,993
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman
    Probably not, but it's obvious that those other usages are nowhere near the level of the real thing which I dismiss as the actual "usage of Senjutsu".
    Ofcourse not, but they don't have to be. If Sasuke were to add natural energy to any of his already lethal attacks, they wouldn't need to be actual Senpou to realistically do damage. Those examples also weren't meant to be proof of full on Senjutsu. Just proof that Senjutsu in some form can be used by non-sages. Technically any jutsu powered with Sage Chakra or Natural Energy is a Senpou, so there really is no difference. If natural energy is being used, then it's a senjutsu. That's pretty much the only rule.

    Quote Quote:
    We don't know that for the fact but Sasuke acted surprised when he saw Naruto using it a couple of chapters back so I doubt he even knew about it before that. Also, I don't think CS is relevant anymore since Itachi completely removed it.
    Surprised that Naruto hurt Obito. The first word out of his mouth was "How...!?" He certainly wasn't surprised by Sage Mode because he had already seen Sage Mode in his literal last fight. Unless you mean he was surprised that Naruto could do it. As for CS, why is it really so hard to believe it can simply be re-applied? Or even that it has to be re-applied for him to use it?

    As stated by others before me, Sasuke lost the CS, but received Juugo's DNA, which is what the CS is made from. Juugo even states that their flesh is "compatible" because he "mastered" the CS. If their flesh is truly so similar, then Sasuke's body should be able to transform like Juugo's (CS) now too if he can get enough natural energy in side him for the transformation. The CS comes out of the seal anyway, causing transformation in the body. I don't see why it couldn't come out of Sasuke's chest this time instead since the only difference between the CS Sasuke used to have and the chest he has now, is the fact that Orochimaru's chakra isn't in it.

    Quote Quote:
    Kirin is something different, I think. I think Sasuke would've already used it if it could deal damage. Kirin takes natural energy from the clouds, lightning, and thus deals damage, but Senjutsu attacks are mixed with natural energy and chakra inside the person, which then gives a new power. Kirin obviously doesn't work like that so it's not the same thing. Although I wonder why Sasuke hasn't tried to use it yet since it's probably his most powerful attack.
    Kirin is something different, but not so different that it wouldn't hurt Obito because its not natural energy by Sage standards. He negates ninjutsu, aka, attacks made from chakra and shape manipulation. He can't negate a punch to the face, so he shouldn't be able to negate a lightning bolt made of real lightning. Natural Energy doesn't cancel Onmyouton. It simply ignores Onmyouton's ability to negate jutsu. Therefore, he shouldn't be able to endure a natural Kirin.

    That, and Sasuke can't just pop out a Kirin in an instant. It's also a one-shot jutsu, so if you use it, you have to guarantee a hit. And Obito's simply too fast for that right now. Maybe not Kirin fast, but he doesn't have to be thanks to having a shield of that black stuff he can use to tank the Kirin like Itachi did with his Susanoo.

  13. #25
    Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    United States
    Age
    21
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    The last chapter pretty much solved the mystery, imo. Juugo can absorb natural energy and transform and therefore theoretically harm Juubito. So if he somehow transfers his abilities to Sasuke, he'll be able to deal damage. Now, the question is how that would be possible. The cursed seal is out of the question since Itachi got rid of it. Maybe that summoning had to do something with it. I just don't want Sasuke to turn into something hideous again. Your thoughts?
    sounds farfetchd to me. Doesn't make sense on what last chapter which essentially was a mass TP has something about solving a mystery about juugo using natural energy? This was discussed in itachi + sasuke vs kabuto dono if you read it.

    Anyway the summoning juugo refers to is like when suigetsu used summoning to aid sasuke in getting away from Deidaras Suicide bomb. He summons an animal gets inside then another person summons it allowing him to travel space-time ninjutsu status.

    Sasuke is compatible with the curse mark wich could imply jugo might be able to force feed him chakra, which would be natural energy, strange to come with no consequence though.

    Sasuke could just do combos with naruto like the Amaterashuriken while narutos sage mode instead of kyuubi. but i agree that it isn't as interesting if you know narutos the only reason they can do anything. Who knows its possible im more interested to see what juugo does with the kyuubi cloak since hes nature energy it should buff him into atleast being worthy of attempting an attack on juubito.

    As well as wondering what sasuke will do with the cloak and its extra power.

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member enmymiguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new york
    Country
    Dominican Republic
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,516
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    1-why sasuke is soo focus in the thunder god jutsu...maybe he want to learn it.
    2-why juugo dont do that final flash he use agaist raikage, that will hurt obito.
    3-why minato dont give the other half to sasuke, sasuke getting chackra from naruto kill hes character ..plus the other half look dark.
    4-why didnt oro make sasuke into a sage..maybe he let for him to master and sasuke was going to be easy without sm
    5-naruto beating juubito along will be dumb as F@$k . Why..cause hes suppose to be the ultimate beast...10 full control is suppost to get beat by naruto with full kurama or half...dumb. Cause i believe. Even if naruto get full kurama. Hes still not suppose to get to juubito level
    Last edited by enmymiguel; September 01, 2013 at 12:11 AM.
    I must create a real village, until i demonstrate what a real kage is. I cant Die!

  16. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    King Kai's Planet
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    631
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by enmymiguel View Post
    1-why sasuke is soo focus in the thunder god jutsu...maybe he want to learn it.
    2-why juugo dont do that final flash he use agaist raikage, that will hurt obito.
    3-why minato dont give the other half to sasuke, sasuke getting chackra from naruto kill hes character ..plus the other half look dark.
    4-why didnt oro make sasuke into a sage..maybe he let for him to master and sasuke was going to be easy without sm
    5-naruto beating juubito along will be dumb as F@$k . Why..cause hes suppose to be the ultimate beast...10 full control is suppost to get beat by naruto with full kurama or half...dumb. Cause i believe. Even if naruto get full kurama. Hes still not suppose to get to juubito level
    1) Common, Sasuke copying the FTG, thats just far fetched I doubt even Naruto would get it.
    2)I have nothign to say because the final flash comment made me laugh. xD
    3)SASUKE BEING A JINCHURIKKI?!?!?! OHH NOOO
    4) You can't just give sage mode, it needs long training and sitting still...
    5) We know he's not going to beat it alone. Thats a given man.


  17. #28
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    1) Common, Sasuke copying the FTG, thats just far fetched I doubt even Naruto would get it.
    2)I have nothign to say because the final flash comment made me laugh. xD
    3)SASUKE BEING A JINCHURIKKI?!?!?! OHH NOOO
    4) You can't just give sage mode, it needs long training and sitting still...
    5) We know he's not going to beat it alone. Thats a given man.

    4. No. Long training and sitting still are useless if someone doesn't have the requirements for the sage mode. ''Monster level of chakra''

    Sad to say, sasuke's chakra isn't exactly like that.

  18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  19. #29
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Ofcourse not, but they don't have to be. If Sasuke were to add natural energy to any of his already lethal attacks, they wouldn't need to be actual Senpou to realistically do damage. Those examples also weren't meant to be proof of full on Senjutsu. Just proof that Senjutsu in some form can be used by non-sages. Technically any jutsu powered with Sage Chakra or Natural Energy is a Senpou, so there really is no difference. If natural energy is being used, then it's a senjutsu. That's pretty much the only rule.



    Surprised that Naruto hurt Obito. The first word out of his mouth was "How...!?" He certainly wasn't surprised by Sage Mode because he had already seen Sage Mode in his literal last fight. Unless you mean he was surprised that Naruto could do it. As for CS, why is it really so hard to believe it can simply be re-applied? Or even that it has to be re-applied for him to use it?

    As stated by others before me, Sasuke lost the CS, but received Juugo's DNA, which is what the CS is made from. Juugo even states that their flesh is "compatible" because he "mastered" the CS. If their flesh is truly so similar, then Sasuke's body should be able to transform like Juugo's (CS) now too if he can get enough natural energy in side him for the transformation. The CS comes out of the seal anyway, causing transformation in the body. I don't see why it couldn't come out of Sasuke's chest this time instead since the only difference between the CS Sasuke used to have and the chest he has now, is the fact that Orochimaru's chakra isn't in it.



    Kirin is something different, but not so different that it wouldn't hurt Obito because its not natural energy by Sage standards. He negates ninjutsu, aka, attacks made from chakra and shape manipulation. He can't negate a punch to the face, so he shouldn't be able to negate a lightning bolt made of real lightning. Natural Energy doesn't cancel Onmyouton. It simply ignores Onmyouton's ability to negate jutsu. Therefore, he shouldn't be able to endure a natural Kirin.

    That, and Sasuke can't just pop out a Kirin in an instant. It's also a one-shot jutsu, so if you use it, you have to guarantee a hit. And Obito's simply too fast for that right now. Maybe not Kirin fast, but he doesn't have to be thanks to having a shield of that black stuff he can use to tank the Kirin like Itachi did with his Susanoo.
    By that theory, Juugo should join Naruto and attack Obito. But again, I doubt it's that simple because Sage Mode is Sage Mode. It's hard to perfect it for a reason. But even if Senjutsu can be used in some other forms, it's still not the real thing, it just can't be on the same level. The other reason why it can't be the same or why Sasuke won't have Senjutsu is simply because Naruto's character then would be susceptible to gaining ocular powers, which I despise, even as an idea.



    Even though he fought Kabuto, he still acted surprised by the Sage mode. Or yeah, he was simply surprised that Naruto could use it. I don't think it can't be re-applied, I just hate the idea that Orochimaru would have to step in and give his help. Which is actually why I hope that Juugo somehow managed to find a way to transfer that ability to Sasuke without biting him. Also, if it ever comes to CS again, I hope he won't be so hideous anymore, again.

    Yeah, that's probably exactly what will go down in the next few chapters.

    In theory, if Kirin wasn't classified as ninjutsu. But it does have natural energy so it should deal at least some damage. Kirin could work great in combo with Naruto, I think. Since it's so powerful already, Naruto could imbue it some of his natural energy and voila, a deadly shot. But I still want Sasuke to stand on his own and have effective attacks like Naruto so I'm hoping the discussion above comes true.

  20. #30
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Country
    Iran
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Juugo, the key to Sasuke's attacks.

    This is not Sasuke fight ... he has no real reason to risk his life in this battle ... hell he even doesn't use his MS in most of fight and using his Sharingan ... that mean he is not serious ... he is worst when he jump to a fight that he has no reason to fight for it ... just like capturing Bee ................

    and right now , nothing can be compared to Obito and Naruto ass pulls jutsu , put a biju in your stomch and you will learn jutsu automatically ....
    خداحافظ

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts