Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fairy Tail 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 349 Discussion/ 350 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by llamapie View Post
    Erza fan service. There is no bounds to Mashima's treats these days.
    Mashima just keeps giving Fan-service to both Male (Through well pretty much most of the female characters) and Female readers (Gray-sama!! ) every single chapter.Mashiha might work on Eechi manga (Adult manga or whatever) after he's done with Fairy Tail >.>''

It's great to see Gray getting screentime That demi-demon guy is really dumb and most of the chapter was hilarious XD Gray did look muscular even though he was affected by Regression magic Good chapter for me =P

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

clearly, the star of this chapter was gray..glad he used his brain , a lesson fairy tail members could learned.

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity llamapie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    clearly, the star of this chapter was gray..glad he used his brain , a lesson fairy tail members could learned.
    Pretty sure the star of this chapter was Erza's bikini lines and hips. Mmmm
    Give the best manga of all time some attention!

# of "Miura will die before Berserk is finished" comments(since Nov. 1st 2008): 92

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

I really liked how Gray teases the monster Doriate.
    Gray was definitely the most suitable between him, Natsu and Erza to fight Doriate, because as a magician of ice Gray can take advantage of the battlefield in a better way.
    Another reason is because Gray unlike Natsu and Erza who use more brute force, Gray uses more the imagination, therefore Gray is affected to a lesser extent than the others two.
    Beside that just as said by Gray himself as a child He had more imagination, Infact, the imagination decreases with increasing age.
    Another important factor is that in this chapter Doriate says that the law of regression does not report the youth, so it can not be used for Urtear. In the truth I am not surprised infact I already thought this after what Doriate said here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/346/10.

In any case even Gray would not have way to defeat Doriate, he would have surely lose in the long run, so it was fortunate that Doriate after losing the selfcontrol has annulled the "Law or regression" not only on Gray, but also and above all for Natsu and Erza.
    Interesting to know that Doriate is a monster of the book of Zeref, even if I already suspected this. In any case this makes me believe even more that all members of Tartaros are monsters created by Zeref, most likely when he was still evil, before of understand the importance of life.
    However, even if Doriate is a monster of Zeref is not invincible, infact even Lullaby was a monster of Zereff, yet Erza, Natsu and Gray have defeated him without any problems (at the opposite the members of Tartaros will be really strong, at least strong as Deliora, if not even stronger).

Precisely for this reason I think that Gray will win.
    To be honest there is the possibility that Gray will lose, but then when he is about to be killed Natsu will intervene and will save him, and then He will defeat Doriate because maybe it will be boosted by the eternal flame, in the same way they would have to defeat Zeref.
    Between this two scenario I would prefer the first, but in the truth my favorite scenario is another one, in fact I'd like that Gray will be defeated, but then while Doriate is going to kill him for some reason will be saved by Lluvia.
    Infact for some reason Makarov could send him, or perhaps Lluvia will go there following her own will.
    In this second reason could reach there because She could feel that Gray is in danger, or after knowing the iportance of the mission (infact she was present in the bathrooms, but at the end of chapter 341 when Natsu and Gray received the assignment from Walrot she does not appear, so there is the possibility that She was not in the guild, because she was in a mission).
    Although this is almost impossible, I'd like that Lluvia would be a support for Gray in this arc, She could give him a little of courage and power, a bit 'as has happened here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/340/5 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/340/7.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2